Low Jobs number

The economy added 148k jobs in December, while October & November were revised down -9,000. Is the US economy overdue for a recession?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/9VYRm
reddit.com/r/TrumpCriticizesTrump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, shut the fuck up you dumb toothpaste.

Oh man I'm convinced.

Everything is fine. Life has never been better. God I love my life, everything is perfect.

Why do people think we need to constantly be growing

webmshare.com/9VYRm

The only way capitalism survives is infinite growth or inflation. Its a legal Ponzi Scheme.

Thats why soon after the Cold War ended the USA started the never-ending Global War on Terror. The military industry was huge and going to a time of peace would have destroyed them economically and they can't have that.

End of year is when all the corporates lay people off. It's normal.

so you are agreeing with trump while at the same time insinuating that he is not doing enough? interesting tactic

Why are you using five year old fake news?

>Cult 45 continues to defend this moron

reddit.com/r/TrumpCriticizesTrump/

Someone is Greece laughing about anyone's economy is pretty hilarious.

The USA is close to full employment. This is normal

Fake and gay. Nobody cares about a twitter post from 2012.

Tell Soros I said hi.

We hit 200k this month. I hope we can increase that number after the tax plan. We neee more creation of stable small businessess

Kinda. And the wars need to be gdp positive. I'm hoping we invade Canada but then deport all the shit leafs to Mexico. That should handle growth for a while.

trump has no idea what he is talking about

doubt we are in for a recession because nothing is a huge bubble in a single sector which there is not. the only bubble is the entire economy which is unlikely to go when the big businesses control the government.

only thing that will happen is civil unrest when wealth inequality grows faster

Whoa there. Slow down. Greece has accomplished something via their complete and utter and repeated economic collapse.

Chelsea Clintons husband and his house fetish decided to open a hedge fund based entirely on Greek bonds. Made some sense because the bonds were paying crazy interest to attract investment into the sinking ship. But that was right before one of their year long riots. So it got worse and he bankrupted his hedge fund full of Clinton cash.

*horse fetish

As long as kikes control the money supply, they can create a recession whenever they want.

Tweet is dated 2012

Its teeth paste and you know it

LOWEST IN 6 YEARS

SO MUCH WINNING

Put public debt next to that one please

Kek!

Everything is growth. That stupid ass video where the guy talks about about scarcity was right.

Why not make supercities or space elevator

>think progress
kys faggot

The stock market literally just set
another record faggot.

>Obamaleaf changed his flag

sad