Okay guys. I just finished NGE

Okay guys. I just finished NGE.

Fuck me, this show was beauful. I found myself relating to Shinji more than i have any other fictional character. He reminded me of myself when I was fourteen.

Shit, this is the first anime to ever make me cry real tears.

Goodbye, Sup Forums, I feel empowerred to go out and live life. This anime has shown me the way, and I hope it will show you too.

Why is everyone JUST finishing NGE right now?
What the hell, I've seen like probably 5 threads a day about people just finishing this shit.

>beauful

I smell a meme.

It's a meme

is this anime actually any good? Just seems like gundam but the boy doesnt want to get into the robot

It's a fucking legend. It's like necessary watching. It's the first anime I ever watched and it still makes me cry to this day.

Also, Asuka is best Waifu.

I thought Eva was a meme until I actually watched it

I can tell you've never seen Gundam.

He almost always gets in. Sometimes they have trouble getting him out.
It took me a bit to grow riveted, but once I did, it became one of my favorite series.

I sincerely love Eva. Suffering from mental health issues myself I related to Shinji more than any other fictional character.

I liked the manga better

Okay guys. I just finished fucking OP in the ass

Fuck me, this gay sex was beauful. I found myself relating to OP more than i have any other fictional character. He reminded me of myself when I was fourteen.

Shit, this is the first boipucci to ever make me cry real tears.

Goodbye, Sup Forums, I feel empowerred to go out and live life. This boipucci has shown me the way, and I hope it will show you too.

I mean there's probably a good amount of people who also just haven't bothered to watch it.
I read half the manga like 7 years ago but never actually watched the show/movies until last month.

Heathen.

Finally, a sane person

You aren't allowed to say that about (You)rself.

Just finished it and I like these threads because apparently there is a lot of symbolism and shit that I miss that I need people to point out to me. If someone could dumb the ending down a little more for me in EoE that would be cool it was such a trip

You're welcome.

Congratulations!

Same to you!

Congratulations!

Stop posting this meme. It's been 300 years. NGE is over.