Why are there no blacks nor asians with down syndrome?

Why are there no blacks nor asians with down syndrome?
Maybe whites are inferior after all?

You just cant tell with the other races

Whites have much further to fall

you can't tell difference with blacks with or without downs and asians kill them at birth

there are you dumb fuck

kek

Because niggers with down syndrom just look like normal niggers.

ap ime isääs

Holy fuck, I know this one regular nigger that looks exactly like that and his 3 brothers.

Have you seen the JIDF pictures?

kek

Lol... holy shit you are oblivious

I used to be a retard wrangler for the state and there was a higher amount of nigger retards proportionate to the population. Nigger families are terrible and even abandon their healthy kids, so most nigtards are in full-time homes living off your tax dollars where you don't have to see them. It's insanely hard for white retards to get the same level of care because the families are considered capable of caring for their children

Beautiful.

I've seen this picture many times and I honestly assumed that was what an average Finnish person looked like

You do know that trisomy 21 is not inherited usually but due to chromosomal missegregation either shortly after fertilization (cells fucking up their cell division) or in the unfertilized oocyte (rather prevalent in women older than 35 as oocytes are kept in 'stasis' in the last step of meiotic chromosomal segregation). Therefore, a potentially increased prevalence of Down's in Western society may be due to women conceiving their children later in life.

there are blacks with down syndrome tho

Tard wrangling is the most fun I've ever had as a job. During Christmas none of my black clients left to spend time with family while almost every white client was out for a few days with family. I'm sure that if blacks were majority in the US they would be using tard bones as magical trinkets.

This

Can you imagine a downs syndrome black? That huge uncircumcised cock on a dribbling retard. Sounds like heaven to me. What a mouthful.

>fell for the bbc meme
>aussie
>29 worlds most poisonous spiders crawl up your ass
>die

They exist here too. They sit on the bus and scream for ice cream just like they do over there. Everything retarded in western countries has a just as retarded whacky Asian equivalent.

Fpbp

Dude I’m trying to eat lunch you mentally ill faggot

Because they start breeding their women at 13 like humans are supposed to. White cucks wait until women are like 30 or 40 to have kids. It’s unnatural

fpbp