Trump ‘job boom’ actually the fewest number of jobs created in the last 6 years

SO FUCKING SAD!

thinkprogress.org/trump-job-boom-actually-the-fewest-number-of-jobs-created-in-the-last-6-years-0465cb9b54c2/

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PAYEMS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no, Trump didnt create a bunch of part time minimum wage mcjobs to prop up numbers. Whatever will we do?

Kys

The trump job boom is just jobs changing hands from shitskins and illegals back to americans.

>Trump didnt create a bunch of part time minimum wage mcjobs to prop up numbers
source

>This same exact thread from the same fake country
It goes in all fields, if no is replying to your shit threads that doesn't mean make more when they inevitably 404 at 8 posts.

>he won't create jobs
>well he created only a few
>he won't make America great again
>well he didn't make it great for niggers

actually nigger unemployment is the lowest since the 90s

This only show Obama.

>2009-06-08 to 2017-01-01

Trump took office 2017-01-27
try again

>thinkprogress
kys

magapedes will ignore this because it goes against the narrative and they will be forced to admit 1 of the two:

>Obama actually did create real jobs and Trump was lying about the state of the economy
>Trump is failing at bringing job growth to the US

/thread

See You live in a fantasy world.

You are a fucking mongoloid, not even the same graph.

>thinkprogress

Do you even know what the bars represent redditor? Each 1 = a month. My graph goes to the end of December. I guarantee you will abandon thread after being exposed as a brainlet.

Tell me about it. Applied for a better paying job and got denied. Seems like I'll never get a career.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PAYEMS
Except you are a retard, who can't read.
Here, I'll count for you like for a kid.
Number of employees in December 2016 - 145325 thousands.
Number of employees in December 2017 - 147380 thousands.
147380 - 145325 = 2055
Got it? GOOD BOY!!!

So Trump had a better December 2017 compared to Obama's December 2016 by 205,500 jobs. That's just what you posted. If i can get the integration tools I will integrate Obama's 2016 and Trump's 2017

Fuck you shill, you are standing on Russian clay.

As the job market reaches saturation, it becomes harder to add more jobs.

It's like adding clothes to a suitcase. When the suitcase is only 70% full, it's easy to add more clothes. But as it gets to 95% maximum capacity, it's harder, and even getting a small article of clothing is is counted as a success.

Wrong, there is no zero sum or limiting volume. GDP will expand and there are some states with +6% unemployment still, several regions with +5%

Can confirm, I quit my 2 bartending jobs and doing uber when I got my engineering job back.

So technically Trumps election cost me 2 jobs, but I make 30k more and work 10-20 less hours a week.

>thinkprogress

>thinkprogress.com

>Quick,the Bannon pivot is tanking
>the weed pivot is tanking
>Gorilla Fighting network pivot is tanking
Its friday
>Trump hates jobs
>Trump hates jobs

You dumbfuck Shareblue faggots ran thru
>4 narratives this week.
You suck at shitposting

There is no need for manyjobs anymore since we have lowest unemployment in decades and labour automatization is growing every year.

You are one retarded drumfkin, aren't you? We are talking here about JOB CREATION. In 2017 there were 2055 thousands jobs created, less than in 2016 and lowest since 2011 for that matter.

Except it is far from saturated.

>dow will never hit 15k
>if it does it will crash soon because it's too big
>oh dow is at 25k?
>it will surely crash soon it's a total bubble

Fucking happeningfags...

Meanwhile the stock market is "booming".

God, it's so fucking obvious we have another bubble going on. When it pops a decade after the last time it happened maybe this time we'll actually do something to the people who caused it.

>thinkprogress

When the stock market is booming while jobs are flagging it's a bubble you faggot.

What's going on with the stockmarket is in no way a reflection of reality for our economy.

My god how could we be so foolish? Of course we can run the country as baristas and part time labor!
It is obviously the future of employment!

It's not a bubble when the previous president ignorantly keeps the stock market down by issuing regulation after regulation.

Trump's stock surge is the correction that was suppose to happen under Obama, but the nigger was too stupid to lighten up on regulations to allow it to happen.

It's all speculation which means it's a bubble.

>thinkprogress

>2023
>0 unemployment
>Drrrrummmppfff didn’t create any new jobs last month.

>regulation after regulation.
Yeah, that's what caused the previous crash as well.

"Too much regulation".