What happens there, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

perkele

Should I visit it?

sad alcoholism

This kind of autism

You talk like there's a happy alcoholism.

cmon now you would LOVE to retrieve your lost gloves instead of some nigger finding and abusing them

it is a country in decline. it is inhabited by a people i love more than anything else in the world, and they hate me for it. being anti-finnish is cool here in finland, but everyone claims to be a patriot. yet they cheer at the misery of our dying nation.

Not much.

>and they hate me for it.
No, they hate you for being a fucking skinhead.

Russia secretly plotting an invasion. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".

A bunch of government sheeple that are proud of letting the police into their apartment without warrants. There is no negative association in Finland with tattle tailing and FIns will call the police for minor altercations and confrontations like asking your neighbor to turn his music down.

Finns are a bunch of submissive authoritarian cunts, They are the kids in class that would tattle tail whenever they had the chance. My friend was in conscription there and said that kids would try to rat eachother out whenever possible.

They even had a public service announcement telling children to call the police if their parents made inappropriate posts on social media.

They are a culture of UBER cuckism. Probably would have been better off letting the SOVIETS dom them. At least Estonia actually has balls. Finns are actually proud of government monopolies like their pharmacies and alcohol shops.

KEKS

>they make great guns
>great memes
>Forest Elves
>Ice Skating Forest Elves
>Ice Skating Forest Elves who retire because they can't handle the anxiety of being in the spotlight.

And memes

Lack of social interaction

(you)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

Gayness.

It's sad because it's true.

/thread

i am not a skinhead, or anything of the sort. or do you have a point?

MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT RESENT YOUR OWN FREEDOM YOU FUCKING KEKS

Nothing. Finland doesn't exist, it's all part of a bigger conspiracy.

Turks are based