You wouldn't do lewd stuff to an extremely soft ghost

You wouldn't do lewd stuff to an extremely soft ghost.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuuko.waifu.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch me.

Ghost or not, I'd do lewd stuff to anything with packing these kind of titties.

Why?

I want to record it and see how the act would look to an outside observer.

Because I'm a tittiesfag?

Recording yourself having sex with a ghost? That seems interesting.

But seriously, would Tei1's sperm interact with Yuuko physically the same way the rest of his body could? When they were done would people see semen casually bouncing around at uterus height? Surely he wouldn't come outside of something that can't get pregnant.

Why?

Localize this fucking comic in English already you fucking fucks I want to own it in a Language I can read

Jesus fuck you localize Abandoned Sacred Beasts but not this? You localize the anime but not the comic? Why the fuck would you do this?

Yes.

Just keep on asking for it in the Vertical surveys, user.

Not coming inside Yuuko would be cruel.

I finally watched Sankarea and I can still barely tell these 2 characters apart.

This

One of them has tits.

from most angles they almost look identical

I love titties.

It's too bad his current series is absolute garbage. More delicious girls though.

Where do I find these surveys?

>something that can't get pregnant
This makes me sad. Yuuko deserves children.

Wait, I just realized I can't think of any stories about a human-ghost couple trying to solve the baby issue. This is weird, that should definitely be a thing.

>His

Don't they have two ongoing? Beasts and Rings?

Yeah, where can I vote? I'd totally shill for an official manga release

They're an annual thing, there's usually a thread or two. I think they're in the fall. I saw a thread for a Seven Seas one this week, though, which I don't remember seeing before.

>that should definitely be a thing.
There would be so much bullshit involved in this it would turn me off. Not only is the woman already dead she doesn't even have a flesh body anymore. I mean, you could do ghost babies or something, but that's just a different layer of sad.

> Not only is the woman already dead she doesn't even have a flesh body anymore
Nigger, it's ghost-magic-science, curb your autism.

>I mean, you could do ghost babies or something, but that's just a different layer of sad.
Why? You can give them all the love they need with just the two of you.

>anime first started airing 5 years ago
Fuck me, it still feels recent in my mind.

And adoption could also be on the table, I suppose.

IF YA WANNA SEE SOME AC-TION

Why?

>curb your autism.
Bitch, I curbed that shit and stowed my fedora when I accepted the existence of an afterlife, the soul and ghosts/the undead. Asking me to somehow accept ectoplasm or whatever making a viable and corporeal child is too much.

>You can give them all the love they need with just the two of you.
That's not how child development works. Even then, there are going to be those moments s/he wants to play with all the other children and can't. It's heartbreaking if you stop to think about how that would go.

>Asking me to somehow accept ectoplasm or whatever making a viable and corporeal child is too much.
I don't get it, I'm sorry. It's fictional spirits, what about using some test tubes and spiritonium to impart their essence into a physical baby is so impossible to accept?

>accepting ghosts in fiction requires curbing your autism
I'm starting to get a very odd picture of you.

>That's not how child development works. Even then, there are going to be those moments s/he wants to play with all the other children and can't.
Yeah, and that's when you give them that extra love and help them get through it.

>using some test tubes and spiritonium to impart their essence into a physical baby is so impossible to accept?
Probably because that sounds absolutely beyond fucking retarded.

If you want to go the kid route for a ghost waifu the only non-retarded way to do it would be via adoption of ghost child. Even that would have problems since the kid could never grow up.

>what about using some test tubes and spiritonium to impart their essence into a physical baby is so impossible to accept?
The part with the test tubes and spiritonium. I don't recall seeing a setting where that type of work was being done to make the even plausible even in fiction aside form the fact that this is high order bullshit even when set up properly.

>I'm starting to get a very odd picture of you
I'm getting an odder one of you. Now, we must be using "autism" as a meme here so I'm translating that to suspension of disbelief. I absolutely am suspending my disbelief if I'm accepting the dead coming back to life in the first place. I have no issue doing that but you can only go so far before I throw up my hands. The bittersweet ending isn't that bad anyway.

>Yeah, and that's when you give them that extra love and help them get through it.
And then child development continues to not work that way and they continue to have those moments. You're not solving that with extra hugs and ghost ice cream. The only way to get around that is to introduce one or more kids they can play with, be they medium juniors or other ghosts.

Of course you can have babies with ghosts

All spirits living and dead have have musubi

Yuuko is more like a kami of the school anyway

Stop this nonsense and start posting soft.

Obligatory yuuko.waifu.pl/

Don't tell me how to live my life

You're not living your life correctly without posting soft.

Yumi Hara is SO fucking good, why does she not get any work?

Is the author's current work any good?

Maybe.

cheeky

Beasts is basically Claymore but without women with huge swords, so take that as you will.

Wedding rings is the absolute biggest fucking cock block I have ever had the displeasure of reading god DAMMIT just fucking FUCK ALREADY

> The part with the test tubes and spiritonium
"Spiritonium can infuse small amounts of ghostly essence into physical objects, and I, Dr. MC-kun, tinkered with it until I found a way to have that essence overpower the physical genes of this egg." That seems more or less acceptable to me as a plot device (assuming it was consistently integrated and not just ass-pulled out of nowhere), unless you're looking for in-depth theories explaining all the spirit stuff, which in my opinion generally make series worse, not better.

> suspension of disbelief
Yeah, but I was taking "curb your autism" in a more active sense, like you have to purposefully try. Whatever, it's semantics, that was my fault.

> The bittersweet ending isn't that bad anyway.
Oh, I'm not talking about soft ghost in particular, it was just a related thought that came to me.

>And then child development continues to not work that way and they continue to have those moments.
And you continue helping them through those moments, like with any child development issue, until they grow and adjust. I'm assuming the magic process in this case allows them to age to at least some extent, because otheriwse they'd be eternal newborns and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Sacred Beasts is average to mediocre, Kekkon is shit with some good girls.

She gets, but not enough

>That seems more or less acceptable to me as a plot device
Read the rest of that section now. That sort of thing is eye-rolling bullshit even when done as you describe, but it's bullshit I might be able to swallow if it's actually set up in the story. I've not actually seen that done though, as these types of stories tend to be far more supernatural than scientific and you absolutely need SCIENCE to make anything approaching that work. This ignores the fact that you now also need an artificial uterus or a surrogate as well, but that's going deeper down the hole than we need to.

>I was taking "curb your autism" in a more active sense
Not my thing. You get enough suspension for basic elements of the genre, then you either have to to execute the rest in a way that makes me not care or explain your shit.

>Oh, I'm not talking about soft ghost in particular
Neither was I. The bittersweet "they're together but can never have kids" or "They're together but no one else will ever recognize it" bits are what I was referring to.

>And you continue helping them through those moments
And it continues not working. I'm also allowing for aging, but you've set up a fairly messed up individual at best if they're only able to interact with two people. They're basically obligate hikkiNEETs. The sad real life version, not the cute anime version. Humans don't work well that way.

Is this the literature thread? I don't remember signing up for book threads.

Aw fuck, we have a subscription service now? Is it for pass users only?

>The only fig is a bikini fig

God dammit

>Read the rest of that section now
> I've not actually seen that done though
I already said I haven't personally seen stories that even attempt this, so it should be clear I'm talking about theoretical stuff here, not how it has or hasn't played out in the actual past.

>Neither was I. The bittersweet "they're together but can never have kids" or "They're together but no one else will ever recognize it" bits are what I was referring to.
I don't have any issue with those, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like this, too.

> you've set up a fairly messed up individual at best if they're only able to interact with two people. They're basically obligate hikkiNEETs.
That'd probably be how all/most ghosts live in that setting, though (as with Yuuko), so we're already conceding some resilience to it (although growing up that way would exacerbate the effects). Also, I just realized neither of us thought of what should have been obvious, ghost siblings.

Honestly her series was kinda shit. One character alone can't carry a whole manga/anime.

Sounds pretty mediocre. Thanks for the heads up.

One great character and one decent character can totally carry a romance, what is wrong with you?

I don't like you.

Wrong.

I was expecting the dark-Yuuko.

That legitimately wigged me out the first time.