I wish I could travel back in time to witness 9/11 in person

I wish I could travel back in time to witness 9/11 in person.
It's so fucking hypnotizing. Nostalgic, even.
I can watch those videos all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7mf4W8kL4s?t=3m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=THp7lr47wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least I've had the pleasure to watch it live on tv in our office back then. Nice memories.

I watched it too. But how cool would it be to watch this in person:
youtu.be/c7mf4W8kL4s?t=3m13s

9/11 was a capitalist scheme to get the american public to be fully ok with hefty military spending.

how's it feel, commie?

no it wasn't

Yeah the 9/11 videos are much more intimidating when you watch them fully aware of the jewish involvement in the plot.

Its actually scary almost.

I remember thinking, a whole bunch of commie fuck democrats just got squished. I felt bad, for about a minute.

That's the power of a happening on such a world scale. Why do you think all the autists on this board are clamoring for happenings all the time?

at 1:06, that is something exotic burning like that
quite a distance out from the building too

mental illness

9/11 never hebband

>go to 8/11
>see some men in black strap the explosives to the load bearing pillars
>they shoo me away, hiding what I already know is to happen
>tell them its all right and leave
>next day watch the mortal blow sever the head of western civilization and make it run around like a chicken without a head

still the mother of all happenings. will there ever be a bigger one during our lifetime?

>8/11
>next day

considering the americlaps arent the most intelligent people I decided to lower the level of discourse so they could remain up to speed

wondered if it was bait
but, sadly some are that ignorant
youtube.com/watch?v=THp7lr47wuc

The day that changed everything if 9/11 didn't happened non of this would have happened Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria Libya no war on terror hundreds of Americans would not have died no refugees crysis no Muslim invasion of West no Isis trillion of dollars saved hell we could have landed a man on Mars by now
Just think about that

bush jr was retarded and firmly controlled by his cabinet. Iraq wanted to start selling oil in euros rather than dollars. Which would significantly weaken america if others would follow, since the dollar would no longer be the main currency of the world. The middle east happens since they dont want to have a strong non-friendly regime control the oil. So what america does is whenever it starts to settle down shake it up and then how that it settles down into a better situation. See syria with its rebels. Obama was arming them, and now trump decided that assad is to stay, the weapons stop and the rebels die out.
So whatever happens, america would always have fucked more with the ME and ruin it. 9/11 did however inflate internal security spending.

haha lol

Yes

but i die tumarro

Without a doubt.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

I was in 2nd grade in california and my mom woke me up crying. She told me she just saw the second plane hit the tower. Saw both towers collapse before I went to school and the teachers were all devastated and crying. I envy east coast anons that got to be /comfy/ in school and watch it all unfold with their friends. I didn't even really understand the enormity of the happening until I got a little bit older.

I wonder what you eurofags thought about it seeing it on live TV.

>nostalgic
I know this feel all too well. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. There's something so fucking cozy about 9/11. Everytime it comes around every year, it feels like a holiday; all these documentaries and disaster marathons.
I am a 9/11 weeaboo.