How does it feel for all American anons on here to live in one of the seventeen states that aren’t smug and white?

How does it feel for all American anons on here to live in one of the seventeen states that aren’t smug and white?

>tfw every state in the Midwest is smug and white
WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED

Nevada only sucks because of the Reno and Las Vegas areas. Everywhere else is incredibly conservative.

t. Elko County

Mississippi here

Get me the hell out of here.

>implying Arizona and Colorado aren't getting BEANED at the moment

Come to the Midwest bro. Our niggers are spics are slowest moving out and move whites will come here if the raise act is passed

Can north Florida be seperated please?

Its a whole different world

The "we takin over, white boi" smugness is literally palpable from shitskins

>tfw white man in Texamutt
You guys have no idea how far gone this place is. I haven't seen another white person in weeks

goddamn i love my state
t. idahoan

Move, I am in Texas and my city is pretty white. Most of the minorities here are asian and middle eastern because of our university. We also know how to keep our nigs behaved. We have only had two moderate chimpouts in the last decade.

NC here, please don’t let them take this beautiful state

FL
our niggers and spics stay in in there own little shitty holes, even in smaller towns niggers stay out of white area's! once a year they have some nigger weekend parade in Orlando for niggerball college game!

I live in CA and there's a shit load of Mexicans everywhere. My sister was trying to have kids with one and I told her she would be giving birth to Mexicans and she wouldn't recognize her children as her own. She dumped him, thank you Sup Forums

I swear ever since the nightclub shooting Orlando has become fag central

a worked with a fag & after the shooting he moved to LA, by now he prolly has aids if he didn't already!

Recently left Orlando and went to Sarasota. It’s much better here, almost no niggers. Is it just me, or are there a lot of interracial couples in Orlando on the sidewalks?

top kek

oh yea bro, I'm not sure what it is but there's a shit ton of mudsharks here.

I was considering grabbing a bunch of bananas from Lucky’s and just keeping them in my car to throw at interracial couples as I drive by

Ohio's pretty great.

lots of white drug addicts in orlando, especially the outskirts like Kissimmee, shits like 70% trailer parks and welfare moms!
Watch The Florida Project.. it was good but kinda sad with the reality of being a degenerate!

How's the economy bouncing back and the heroine epidicmic? Only reasons keeping me from moving back.

t. former Buckeye

>arizona, missouri, illinois, NY, Pennsylvania, America
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe you put Ohio as white.

I was in Southern Ill last Xmas, it was fantastic, I dont remember seeing a single nigger the whole week!

Ohio is 80% non-hispanic White.

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

As of 2012
>Missouri 80% non-hispanic White
>Pennsylvania 78% non-hispanic White
The other states listed are still above 50% non-hispanic White

Heroin still out here killing peoples.

Economy? I wouldn't know honestly, never had any problems finding work.

>Illinois
Mighty keks

Clearly you werent in Carbondale

Colorado here, can confirm. Denver is also getting blacked as well. I've seen so many nigs here lately and they all have that stupid cheeto braid hairstyle. Nonwhites need to get out of this state, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Washington keeps all their mexicans on the eastern side of the mountains. Hardly a mutt state.

You must live in the RGV or something. Whites are like an endangered species down there.

>"upstate new york"
come on

best state in the entire country

Tennessee isn't white. Not by a Longshot.

Too bad the women are insufferable, blue-haired, bleeding heart feminists.

>Utah

I live in midwest but not really "smug" about it as I have yellow fever to the hilt and there are few qt asian babes

New York , illinois , Ohio and Philly arent fucking white bro

Cincy is straight blacked up to lake michigan.

Illinois and new york are slam full of generations of european immigrants slavs/polish.new york city has a china town and Albany which is nothing byt Albanians . Whites are minority under black in ill and Ny are you kidding???

It's so sad user. I love NC. It's like Tennessee with beaches. We need to bleach both Carolinas

The south checking in, we're getting pretty blacked in the cities. And they're spreading further out these days

That's not true. Washington is both brown and smug, with a nice mix of "you're a white male" progressive faggots.

>seattle is smug
>eastern washington is brown
NOT ALL WASHINGTONIANS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not knowing that niggers in the south know their place

Did y'all know Alabama is Whiter than Oklahoma? Just a fun fact.

Of course a solid chunk of those "non-Whites" are White people larping as teepee niggers because their great great grandma said their grandaddy had high cheekbones, darker hair, and could tan pretty well.

It's true. They should be two different states. Actually, the borders should be redrawn as pic related.

>little girl raped by migrants
>government plays down the charges
>gag order on the case
>"anyone who says anything bad about the perpetrators will be prosecuted"
>greek yogurt company imports and hires refugees and migrants
i wanted to move to idaho but i'm not so sure anymore

>Americans are now arguing which state is the most white.

Not much longer left till you plummet into 45% white territory.

Everyone knows Minnesota is fucked. Stop trying to hide it

Live in louisiana.
I just want to move to a place that has the following:
Not hostile towards gun owners
Race track with regular open track days
Not cold

>AZ is smug and white
honored, but surprised

The other chunk is Tulsa

>now arguing
>now

Alaska here, were not white

speak english nigger not jumble fuck all

I'm not marry me

Virginia isnt so bad since weve had shitskins forever. People know whats up. Idaho is naive and will Boise will become an outpost of Seattle

Daily reminder that south carolina is the only state that has gotten whiter in the last two censuses.

How is North Dakota & Montana these days?

why is it getting whiter?

Louisiana checking in, please nuke us first how copy kim?

Warm and cozy, well not today brr but usually.

What's your interracial marriage\dating situation. Was just in SC and situation is critical.

It's jew central in Sarasota though

>Mfw Floridafag
feels bad man

you are a saint

Mississippi here. I wouldn't want to be in any other state.

>live in Houston
>make trips out of my shitty quasi-barrio to get to a whiter part of the city for a while for peace of mind

how does it feel to rather live in a liberal shithole than have an isolated christian black community 50 miles away from you

More gibs out west. Thats why i hope california goes full retard. The shitskins will go there themselves

>How does it feel for all American anons on here to live in one of the seventeen states that aren’t smug and white?

WARM

5-10% white

If you think people in Oklahoma are lying about being Injun you are kind of stupid

lol how does Arizona stay so white?

It doesn't

Good times are coming.

Why non-Hispanic? Why not non-Italian, non-Greek, non-French? Pretty retarded, because many there are many white hispanics

>new york
>white

Looks like a coordinated attack by the smug white against the Civil War states.

Im pretty sure Arizona is around 55% white, which is pretty impressive considering it's right on the border.

not really, most hispanics are from mexico, not like large parts of south america are white. hispanic doesnt exclude spanish people.

You can thank California for that. Christ, that whole state needs to vanish into the bottom of the Pacific and all Californians tracked down and executed.

Looks like Geert Wilders

you must be hanging around the inner cities too much

Some of the smug states are less than 70% white...

i dont think your govt allows you to be here. have you paid all your taxes to even use a monitor?

WE ELECT TRUMP! GO AMERICA!

There are many areas in PA that are minority white. Lancaster even before Obama shipped over refugees has been importing Puerto Ricans for years. Spics have flat out told me there are signs in their airports advising spics to "move to Lancaster, PA and get on welfare."

Speak for yourself man, I enjoy being Upstate. Hopefully the state's shitty government comes around and starts treating us like our own state like we should be.

>PA smug and white

feels good man

>texas
>le 26% face
What? I thought texas was based with white cowboys riding around

It's about half and half. I live in a town that is like 50% hispanic but a good half of them are Castizos and 1/8 or less. They look like Spaniards. They are conservative. I will take them over the Italians in the northeast any day. They look and act more white

>Arizona
>white

Bullshit I live here, I'm black and everyone around me is mexican

lol this. i told my friend if he had a son it would be a nigger and noped the fuck out.

Hey man I live in az and think it's a great place to live. But you should change it to a Mexican face we are probably at like le 34%

Texas is 70% white, which includes mestizos who consider themselves white. Depending on where the cut off is between mestizo and white, it is more like 50-60%