Cultural Marxists decided to paint the longest stairs in Finland with rainbow colors...

Cultural Marxists decided to paint the longest stairs in Finland with rainbow colors. Based user(s) painted them pure white the next night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhCJYCXn65w
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9779122
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow you sure showed them, Sven. Good job.

>Sven
B-burger-can, I-I...

*san

I could imagine "longest stairs in Finland" being the only historical site in Finland

Yes, that happended in the summer. As you can see from the picture. It's winter now.

S
L
O
W

Hyvä!
youtube.com/watch?v=NhCJYCXn65w

OK. Uk and Finland are still at war btw.

Did you know that the first king of England was a Finn? Elizabeth II in also a descendant of Finns.

>Finland
>summer
That's a new one.

Well, all finns are just Swedes in denial so that would mean the entire British Empire was created by Swedes. Makes sense desu

Finngolians did the right thing those stairs looked awful.

Älä vetää.

Keks, any news about this there?

Lol nicely done

Well done lads!

It's not winter. Al Gore said it was climate change. The whole world is getting colder, just like the global warming crowd predicted.

good job finnbros

need more news from finland like this.

Freudian slip

Iraqis are leaving en masse because it's cold, the Finns ignore them and the food is 'only fit for women and dogs.'

>A long rainbow staircase on a flowery hillside
nope
>Lets force edginess and paint it white because insecure race mentality

you deserve the muslim horde

>longest stairs

Did you guys get bored or something?

you deserve the fucking rope faggot enabler

they are just colors, faggot. you put the political emphasis on it.

>doesn't understand the significance of symbolism like this

what a child you are

I don"t think you should be so quick to let faggots take ownership of the colors of the visible spectrum arranged by wavelength by having such a negative reaction to rainbows all the time. In order to reclaim the rainbow for the sodomites we have to start embracing it as symbolic of the beauty of nature, like we used to do all the time.

It's one thing if this came with some sort of marxist propoganda, but just a bunch of colorful stairs is pretty. Goes with the flowers next to it even. You're the one giving them the rainbow right now. There's nothing here but a series of colors and you're going "THIS IS CULTURAL MARXISM!" Rainbows are pretty. Having them all white is no different than them all being wood color.

You are overly anxious to virtue signal for nationalism and are making a mistake. Good luck.

see this
its delicious how you snowflakes of Sup Forums can get so wound up over nothing.

nice one sven,
keep up god's work and maybe, just maybe you might be allowed to prep the bull on next coming friday.

based :DDDDDDDDD

>it's just a bunch of colors, it literally means nothing
>OMG NO DON'T CHANGE IT YOU CRAZY RACISTS!

I learned a lot

Its called vandalism, you nigger, and that's wrong.

>Gets triggered about rainbow stairs being painted white
>Uses the word snowflake

Is logical consistency even possible for you?

Athelstan was a finnbro? Hmm...

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9779122 It was a "thing" and nationalists won.

Theres literally no difference between the 4. Youre all gonna be kababed soon anyway.

The original painter clearly implicated faggot ideology.

Giv'em some slack. They think they're doing a good thing.

You scandiniggers were the muslims of the past. You backwards savages had to be tamed so you would stop burning churches and looting. You and islam should get along great

>vandalism is only okay when it supports my ideas
okay faggot

What do you call a gay drive by?
>a fruit rollup

SLOP*** LMAO HI FIVE REDDIT ARMIE :3

The fuck?