Tell me, what is the most realistic anime you've ever seen?

Tell me, what is the most realistic anime you've ever seen?

That one, I guess.

Kill la kill

Kobayashi-san and Maid Dragon

Japs are all office drones

Welcome to the NHK (mostly just the earlier episodes)

Not that pile of shit, that's for sure

Aku no hana.

>ghosts
>realistic

>cute girl trying to save a hiki
>realistic
Sure, buddy.

>He doesn't know ghosts are real

Did you miss the part where she was also a condependent mental case?

>realistic
>anime
pick one
but Monster was pretty good

I think hes pointing out the fact that a "misaki" will save you off your ways is unrealistic.

Monster actually treats firearms fairly realistic. Many of the characters even practice proper TD.

Code Geass.

The only true answer.

This

Misaki doesn't save Satou. He saves himself because he runs out of food.

That guy was such an idiot.

It works out the same.

He's literally me, so you're insulting me. You're mean!

Boku no Pico

They are.
Only special snowflakes can see them though so the narrative borders on fantasy because the likelyhood of those characters being amongst the minority that can witness supernatural occurences such as those while at the same time being victims to such tragedy is next to none in a realistic scenario.
etc etc.

Aren't we all. I mean if you weren't you wouldn't even be here

Nana. Very realistic depiction of women.

Garden of Words

Sauce pls

>tumblr.gif
>knows garden of words
>doesn't know 5cm/s or makoto shinkai
spotted the newfag

This and LOGH

>Googled josei on MAL
>watch
>Google anime for thumbnail
>post
why u so mad

this was about ghosts? didn't even notice

>he doesn't know nukes work on ghosts

Valvrave or Code Geass

Be-Bop High School.

100% accurate depiction of what 17 year olds are actually like and features no crazy shit and unrealistic fighting.

Rescue wings probably.

Some of the characters in this manga are so much like real life
Like Naoki's mom reminds me of my mom at times(especially with her habit of photographing/taping her son)
Kotoko's dad feels like your hard-working average joe etc.
A lot of the characters just feel like people we'd know irl

No one mentioned in this thread Jin Roh?
WTF people?

I only read realistic manga, I don't watch any realistic anime, I guess this is the closest

Realistic in what sense? Jin-Roh has a realistic art style, but the Wolf Brigade's suits are anachronistic and not even quite possible with 21st century technology.

This

She cucks him in the manga.

>humanity has FTL ships and has colonized the galaxy
>virtually all the other technology, including computers, is at the 70s level
>no AI/androids/drones
>hot war instead of cold
>politicians still using war and propaganda to stay in power instead of subtler methods like, for instance, distracting people with hyperrealistic VR where you can fap to waifus all day long
>colonized the galaxy but haven't met any aliens

Magic girl shows and isekaishit are more realistic than all this bullshit

If non troll answers, than this and Oniisama E

Realistic in what sense? Some that come to mind would be Only Yesterday, Junkers Come Here or K-On

This

Do you guys think that ghosts are actually real? Like, spirits and souls do in fact exist but maybe we don't know or have proof?

Which was the entire point of the show. Misaki doesn't save him and has even more issues than Satou does.

Kids On the Slope, honestly.

Dragon Ball Z

>Oniisama E
>realistic

Cory in the house

A prime example of how Realism != Good

Currently trying to download this, but I'm fuck out of luck in finding a torrent. Nothing on nyaa or bakabt.

Not asking to be spoonfed, just pointed in the right direction.

wtf, who did this? Pierrot?

But that was uncanny valleyism

>Boku no Pico
>Bible Black
>One Piece

Fuck off, you degenerate weebshit.

NANA easily, and in the best possible way. It doesn't make realistic = boring. It makes realistic = real human beings and dramatizes the ordinary.

Monster is stupid and anything but realistic. Evil secret nazi whatever conspiracies aren't realistic.

>they changed the psychotic sadist from an 8/10 cutie to a 4/10 plainface
Wow it's almost like you're not supposed to like her

Madoka, little girls are all evil liches.

That's a pretty weak excuse. Everyone in that show is ugly as fuck.

You could've easily kept the uneasy atmosphere without making everyone look like downies.

I don't know or care about Aku no Hana but nobody likes looking at ugly people. Harsh but true. Even the biggest assholes in anime should at least be hot.

The makers of the anime tried to make everyone ugly as a cheap gimmick that got people talking for a bit but I don't think it really succeeded.

This.

the only good thing about that guy´s manga is his drawings

Nana is Ghetto Trailer Trash

Monster is proper reality

>Even the biggest assholes in anime should at least be hot

for what purpose?

>missing the point this hard

>good looking people are nice to look at, so we shouldn't include ugly people into fiction at all

Fucking retarded. Goda from GITS:SAC comes to mind, he's literally disfigured and provides a good antagonist. That one weird dude from Perfect Blue is another example.

>Monster is proper reality

>Bible Black
I wish!

Cartoon can not be realistic.

It's a story about ugliness where everything is ugly. You might not enjoy it, but I think they accomplished what they set out to do.

Beat me to it

Ghosts are real, you're just not the main character of the world, or even a side character, so you can't see them. You're just an extra.

too realistic

Most realistic mecha series, and one of the most unique anime ever made.

>tfw this is the most iconic image from the show and can't find a high resolution version of it

>what is non-linear technological progress
user clearly meant the characters and politics, not the setting itself, although I would not agree.

What series is this from?

Non Non Biyori

Flag

It's a realistic depiction of school life, especially girl's school life. Constant bullying, power struggles, hormone induced meltdowns and depression instead of saccharine CGDCT and sappy romances we mostly get in school anime now. While at the same time it doesn't go for the extreme grimdarkness and edginess.

UN?

>non-linear technological progress
It's a meme that gives birth to trash genres like steampunk.

don't bother, it's a shit show with a shit premise and the show's main premise doesn't make sense.

The flag in the series gets stolen by terrorists who are trying to disrupt a peace conference in a war torn area. That flag in particular means nothing, just the design on the flag. The entire anime could be nulled by having another flag made but instead the UN sends a special forces group after the flag and for some reason embeds a journalist into the special forces group to cover their recapture of the flag, something that would never happen in real life.

>Missing the point this much

>defending a shit show with a shit premise

there's a reason no one watches FLAG and why it'll never receive a re-release or proper BRs

>Having such shit taste
>Using lack of popularity as an arguement for an anime being bad

nice opinions, go on, tell me how deep FLAG is.

Oh shit, i just realized that the name is Flag, damn, I thought you were meming or trolling, sorry

Kuzu No Honk

the latest chapters with hibichov as a cosmonaut are really fun

Sluts fucking everything that moves isnt realistic

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Initial D

>no cops

ashita no joe

Top tier post right here OP

only thing that might tip it into unbelievable territory is the gary stu protag

>OP MC who basically a Light Yagami clone
>somehow outsmarts entire armies and governments
>Plot armor characters