Be American

>be American
>want to celebrate spring break
>hope you might score a girl as well, who knows
>in reality this is what happens
how do you react?

by saging and maybe reporting non political spam

>spring break
Sup Forums should have an age limit of 30.

Or this.

This is your girlfriend. Perfectly normal and non-degenerate 30 seconds prior to this moment. In a sudden fit of sexual arousal, being around so many niggers gives her the urge to drop to her knees in front of a buff black man and stare into your eyes. Before this moment she never wanted to cuck you, but now it's the only thing on her mind.

White women flip like switches anons. You can never be sure that you've found one who won't.

>Spring break in a nigger infested area
>Spring break
Only reason it exists is so white sluts can get blacked

2d also craves the bbc

allow the low IQ thots breed their defective genes out of the white gene pool forever, thus strengthening the race by removing race-mixing tendencies of future white children

Pretty much all white women who burn coal are mentally ill. Then they'll pay the toll. The result is a better gene pool.

that's not how it works

You didn't think this through, did ya?

lol, subtle detail in the background. subtle.

bye toothpaste

You forgot

>posts spring break pictures on facebook
>10 years later, three kids by three different fathers
>complains on facebook about not being able to find gainful employment
>it's all someone else's fault

>Honey me and Linda really need to get out of the house sometimes, she just broke up with John and could really use a vacation. Me too..

You guys ever stop to think that your women do this in order to get your attention? To make you stand-up and fight harder for them? Are you guys really going to let these little whorelettes outsmart you like that?

>HURR DURR MGTOW
Yeah. Good luck with masturbating yourself blind, there, Corky.

> They can have my attention when it is legal for me to backhand them into the home.

i bet she has a scat fetish

I's slay those whores pussy too.
I need get otter mode ripped thou

>Be Toothpaste
>Travel to the USA to try to get some white wymen
>See they only like blacks not arabs!
>Get BTFO back to Toothpaste land!