Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/155646707/#155647038
my.mixtape.moe/keurmv.png
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/GNcidZj0HrGu3Du3VDy8ZQ/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Pcwytju1mxDnZPIijEhi6Q/
youtu.be/XSEDHdpI6ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

?

What's the problem? Is it not a valid question? Are you a Mariafag?

It was fucking trash

don't respond to ack, he has genuine autism

Why? Did Kacey's antics bother you too much?

I was so sad when Maria had to go back to the Cake Planet

is akemi ack or is ack the guy who thinks he's always talking to the same person

I am !Akemi
Ask me anything

latter

Kacey loves Maria!

>ACK doesn't think that TDS is canon
L O L

Kyouko is best girl

Homura > Kyouko > Madoka > Mami > Sayaka

This is the objectively correct order

Madoka lusts for Mami though.

What would Kyouko think of this?

I remember why I stopped coming into Madoka threads now.

YuYuYu is better

Prove me wrong

Madoka is a good friend!

What did Madoka mean by this?

>Your name-kun
Is he named after that movie

HEY MOD, HAVE YOU NOTICE HOW THIS THREAD IS 100% OFF TOPIC AND NOTHING BUT SHIPPING SHIT SPAM?

THAT MEANS YOU DELETE IT. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

You know what else makes it obvious you are literally the only person spamming crack shipping cancer?

How you literally never reply directly to anything said to you. You always ignore it and just keep spamming.

You are literally a fucking child and obsessed with trying to have the last word as if that means you win or something. But the last "word" to you is being the last one to make a post.

LOL

Nah.
Madoka > Sayaka > Kyouko > Homura > Mami.

>XDDD I SAID LOL SO I WIN XDDD
No, you don't.

Really, what the hell does it take to make you talk and act reasonable?

Please I just wanted to make a joke about the movie.

No, !Akemi. You will never make it look like it is normal for people to think posting those screen shots makes sense. Anyone with half a brain stem understands those screen shots can be edited countless different ways, so posting them is not proof of anything. That means they will not post them. You have pretended to be a new retard at least once a day for the past three fucking years who thinks posting those screen shots makes sense.

hope you have insurance for the inevitable heart attack

This guy is insane.

I warned everyone

>Anyone with half a brain stem understands those screen shots can be edited countless different ways
Why would anyone go through the effort?

I wish you weren't poor and didn't get fired from your dead end job, that way you could afford to get medical attention in the first place.

Again, the mod has admitted himself to not reading anything before deleting it and banning people. So typing in all caps makes it harder for him to ignore.

>[13:13:08] I don't read this guy's walls of text and neither should you
>[13:13:45] because he gets ridiculed by everyone on both Sup Forums and /u/ every time he posts, and has been for a year

my.mixtape.moe/keurmv.png

Shit taste
Mami > Kyouko > Madoka > Homura > Sayaka

Because, !Akemi, your whole life revolves around trying to pretend you are majority, because you think having the majority vote means you are factually correct.

>This guy is insane.
Okay, let's see you give a single valid reason why there would be 1200+ people on this site all who don't understand that easily edited screen shots mean nothing, all only in yuri threads, and all defending shipping cancer.

I'm getting sick of this bullshit. I wonder if he actually thinks he isn't making the threads worse with his mass-reply shitposts.

Delete this. My taste is great.

>WAAAAAAH GIVE ME MY HUG BOX SO I CAN SPAM SHIPPING CANCER AS MUCH AS I WANT
No.

And like always, everyone hates you. You're just lucky you have a single insane biased mod to protect you.

Why do you not take issue with the actual shitposter and spammer? Right, because it's you.

Daily reminder that Mamifags are delusional and didn't even watch the show.

These !Akemi and Autismo user threads are always great. Glad to see that theyre still around.

What's even the purpose of making this post?
You're not fooling anyone.

I wonder if he has a mental illness. I'm kind of worried about him.

Yes, he has mental illness. He even admitted to it.
Read the leaked Sup Forums IRC logs. You can find a download link for them here The mod who bans people for being against crack shit spamming has admitted to the other mods that he has Asperger's.

How many posters do you figure there are in this thread besides clearly the two of you?

Around ten.

When I post links in the thread I usually check how many hits they get. They average around ten hits.

So, you can account for lurkers and what not on your own.

It's not a lot of people.

Mami will be always best. If none of the girls can't beat the two sub-bosses, how can they be better than Mami?

Bill is so kawaii.

Yes

Hilda is the hero we don't deserve but need right now

I finally got around to watching it a couple hours ago, years of 'MADOKA IS SUCH A MINDFUCK' hype kept me away because I knew it wouldn't live up to my expectations, lo and behold; it didn't. currently grabbing the third movie since that's apparently a continuation but if this is Madoka threads are i'll probably just stay the fuck away

Do not lewd Megucas

Sayaka=Kyoko>Homura=Madoka>>>Mami

This

The middle one is fake translation.

Actually it isn't. She's a real magical prostitute!

see

I'm not lewding them, it's what they do.

They need to make money somehow. Don't judge them.

Oh fuck off with this shit already.

Why? I honestly don't see the problem with it. Having sex with men is natural.

>finish movie for the first time
what the fuck am i even alive for holy shit what the fuck is anything anymore

Mami has always been a huge slut though. That doesn't mean the others are.

tell me everything user. What's on your mind?

ACKsummoning.jpg

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/GNcidZj0HrGu3Du3VDy8ZQ/
ACK is not real. He will never be real. People tell you to stop thinking he's real because you thinking he's real ruins threads and lead to you spamming.

Move on with your life already.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Pcwytju1mxDnZPIijEhi6Q/
It's insane how much you spam.

Like clockwork.

I don't understand how anyone can hate Kacey. She is best Magical Molly.

You would have been better off not doing that, user. It's like the Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 of Madoka Magicka.

How many IP's have you run through in the past month?

No, you didn't summon anything, you fucking retard.
You are shitposting, so many people want you to leave.
Wanting you to leave is not a trait limited to one person.
No one wants these bad threads.

I'll tell you as soon as you name a single thing "ack" does wrong and why "he" is "bad".

The fuck are you replying to dumbass.

Honestly I thought everything up to the witch reveal was good, and then they botched it all at the very end.

There are 2 kinds of people.
People who love Kyoko and people who haven't watched Madoka Magica

Like fucking what?!
Why!?
How?!
FUCK!
Ya well, someone should put a fucking warning somewhere
I just don't even. I feel the mulled along too long in the beginning with it being way too happy, it got to the point where I was saying "Ok, where's the despair?" and the reveal that she remembered took me out of the moment with an 'ooh ok here we go'

Quit this shit. This should be an offense.

Goodnight Kyouko!

You said "like clockwork" to someone calling you out on shitposting, and you pretending you "summoned" them.

Same shit in every thread.

We actually have people trying to discuss Madoka Magicka in here, or atleast one guy who's trying to come to terms with Rebellion.

this is actually pretty good for a madoka thread

Ehh, I felt like only the very first part was too happy. The moment Homura started to uncover the mystery I felt like it was really good, and you can't deny this scene is beautiful.

youtu.be/XSEDHdpI6ek

oh yea, for sure. That's what i meant to say when i said they mulled on the happiness too long
But jesus fucking christ Homura went absolutely insane.
on some sick level i actually kind of like how she went all possessive psychopath on her. It kinda supports how during the series we think of her as a strong silent type, but in the final episodes we learn she's weaker than any of the others and clung to Madoka

No, it isn't it's awful as always. Little discussion won't redeem what's been damaged.

Were only 60 posts in lets just get back to talking about it

the part that fucking gets me is that I cannot under any circumstances believe that Mami on ANY fucking day could have gotten the best of Homura, who had god knows how much experience in battle from all the time travel shenanigans.
you could argue that because Homura couldn't properly utilize her time stop is the reason she lost, but to that I say why was there even a fucking strap on her leg in the first place? was Mami suspicious of her from the beginning? what the hell

No, let it die. It. was up for shitposting purposes in the first place. It wasn't ever for discussion.

Yeah. Honestly I don't see why people sometimes complain her actions were out of character. Didn't Madoka herself say something about not liking the Law of Cycles when she was in human form in the barrier? I think that'd give a desperate and broken Homura plenty of reason to do what she did.

Don't reply to him. If he wants to make a thread about the state of Madoka threads, let him. But this isn't the thread for that.

In the scene before Homura does her thing, when they're still in Mami's apartment, you can see her put the strap on her. She noticed that Homura was acting strangely. Also Homura may have experience, but only a very limited experience doing the same events over and over. When she is thrust into dealing with an unexpected situation, like the timestop not working, she can't handle it that well. You can kinda see how she's bad at dealing with unexpected events when she panics at the end of the fight and starts shooting the ribbons like it'd do anything.

thing is , mami has a magical inclination toward her weapons, she automatically knows how to use them to their maximum potential,
homura pretty much had to train and learn the old fashion way.

What do you mean old fashion way? Hilda still would've been stronger no matter what the circumstances.

hilda?

How? If she can't use the timestop why would she have been stronger?

Hilda had to learn how to use firearms because her wish didn't give her a weapon, but instead gave her a clock and shield.

She held her own when going against Maria.

But in the end she still lost, didn't she?

Hilda Adams

>gif
>no animation
Nigga

>you can see her put the strap on her.
shit you're right

i wish all these useless shitposters would either get cancer and die, or at the very least stop using white-washed names, my dual audio copies don't even have american dubs

Just remember that Homura was right.

When was this thing about her weapons stated?

If they would have kept firing at eachother rather than Holda pretending to shoot herself then Maria using a double they would have been tired out.