What the fuck went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kt84EyhxPlM
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/moscow-beheading-babysitter-smiles-court-7476100
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdrtTn2OULI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers

21. century didn't end yet dude. Russia is creating its own lumpenproletariat again and they will have another revolution

revolution creating what? russia is too btfo already

>russia is too btfo already
No, Russia is rebuilding itself, but like all countries it is in the process of creating its own demoralized lumpenproletariat

Thread

>Hey guys these snapshots of specific moments and places in giant socially diverse and complicated countries completely represent those countries as a whole, fuck libtards amirite?

you disagree with teh mad dog?
youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo
americans have always been niggers tho, and russians snowniggers

yes

Is that slutwalk pic America? 90% sure that that's Toronto where the whole shitshow started. Stop getting your memery from facebook my man.

this isnt from facebook its from the quarterly review

>russia
>2018
Fucking based le deus vult xd kebab status removed

No active eugenics program.

Cherry picking pictures are so fun every time.

It didn't seem like it in Syria were they raped both isis and murica.

The situation nowadays is similar to the situation when revolution started. Goverment is entering wars, workers dont get money, corruption everywhere and etc. Next 10 years there will be definetly some sort of Lenin who will lead revolution

no, before that you must have lumpenproletariat. Angry people of urban centers, who think they have nothing to lose, capable of violence, without respect for anything. Greedy for money and bodily pleasures. Urban scum. Don't worry, Russia and all of Europe is creating them

Oh my God, 200k muslims in 15kk city. Russia is lost.

haha dude thats right russia was always multicultural and diverse and cucking for islam always ends well for you

At least we fight muslims when they get too far youtube.com/watch?v=Kt84EyhxPlM

b-but muh based white russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how does Russia deal with 10% mudslime population

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/moscow-beheading-babysitter-smiles-court-7476100

yeah, you keep them in control

they dont they also get millions of central asian kebab illegally in russia and Putinpf does nothing to stop it

>Russia is agressor
>Putin is a crazy dictator
This guy is a stooge and a clown.

The Russian protesters are militarists, thr American ones are faggots.

Russia is the best important country for the white race we have. Their ethnic Russian fertility rate is going up and pretty high for white people. Russia is like some user rebuilding itself. Maybe Putin is not the best leader but he is still better than any Western shill.

We are white.

i'd rather live in the us

Jews

Kikes done infiltrated. There are more kikes in the US than Israel. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Isn't Russia's economy on par with 3rd world shitholes like Brazil and Mexico? Why are you even comparing them to any 1st world country?

It's Moscow on photo. In other towns there are no muslims. Except the caucasic republics.

The one you replied to is probably a kike.
They want us to go to war you know.
Let's be allies instead.

We took all the jews that fled Europe.

>lumpenproletariat
Classism is the most tired fucking meme, your community is your blood, not your faggot bourgeois "friends"

The Russian protesters are kikes who committed the worst human Sauer of all time on the ethnic Russians.
The American protesters are led by kikes literally blood related to the Russian Jewish Bolsheviks

The grass is always greener on the other side

Correct
Only our enemies say otherwise

>giant socially diverse and complicated
I've yet to see this invoked as a descriptor of anything except in the context of being used to justify some sort of ethnocide

And we will annex Poland ^_^

it's easier to defend yourself against the enemy who put a gun against your had and genocide your neighbourhood, than defend yourself against the one who borrows you money and act like his plans are your choice

the biggest problem in overcoming any illness is to localise the source of the problem. as long as you belive there is nothing wrong about the source of the problem you can't do anything about it

We grew fat, happy, lazy, and complacent from our wealth and success, which allowed us to be fooled into degenerating our society. This is why the countries behind the iron curtain are still socially conservative and don't suffer from the bullshit we do. It's a touch ironic

Scientifically verified

Correct

i've been to the us and it's objectively much nicer to live in

>Classism is the most tired fucking meme
I don't know what classism is but you must be a complete moron to ignore socio-economic circumstances and the effect they often have on people. Look at favelas in Brazil

>your community is your blood
LOL. You really think that a desperate, demoralized, impoverished, cynical lumpenproletariat of big cities will care about muh blood xD The bolsheviks literally used lumpenproletariat to carry out the revolution in Russia you faggot

What went wrong? Ask the usual (((suspects))) according to them, its going 2 plan.

Bye bye GOYIM your Jew Overlords R going 2 kill U off

t. Typical "I'm gonna be in charge after I manipulate the proles into revolting!" fart-sniffing leftist

Can you even read? Where did I write anything about what I would do? I'm only describing the reality as it is, can you even think normally and fairly without falling into primitive political barking? Lumpenproletariat is a force of revolution and Europe is creating it, simple as that

skr skr skr skr in dead nikes
skr skr skr skr in white T-shirt
skr skr skr skr black stalker
skr skr skr skr with ZIP skank
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdrtTn2OULI