youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8
askmen.com/grooming/appearance/donald-trump-fragrances.html
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/949321408638697472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Awoo~

Pretty retarded for Trump to keep giving free publicity to that book desu

AWOO~

He can't help it if everything he touches turns into gold.

Does anyone have the paragraph that implies libel from the book?

Waffles are an overrated breakfast food.

>Pretty retarded for Trump to keep giving free publicity to that book desu
I can't stand it either, just saw a segment on FOX about the author bragging about the free publicity and thanking Trump.

You need to read Crippled America, senpai.

woa cetapedos

>not eating fruit and yoghurt for breakfast

Waffles are not for breakfast.

Crippled America and The Art of the Deal should be required reading and I'm surprised at how few people have actually read either.

>giving free publicity to obvious butthurt fanfiction that will further make normies distrust the Fake News media.
The president knows what he's doing, wouldn't surprise me if this book wins an award on Monday.

Nice

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

suing for libel is extremely difficult in our great country

>The 1964 case New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, however, radically changed the nature of libel law in the United States by establishing that public officials could win a suit for libel only when they could prove the media outlet in question knew either that the information was wholly and patently false or that it was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not". Later Supreme Court cases barred strict liability for libel and forbid libel claims for statements that are so ridiculous as to be patently false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law

That's what I thought.
And that's what someone was telling me the other day.
> haha fucking shit millennials
Dude you are one
> wut?!?

They are here.
Usually spinach and eggs with a few pieces of bacon.

ouch

he has the impulse control of a baby nigger.

judge rules fusion gps must turn over bank records
FUCK YOU DEMOKEKS

Joe's about as mentally available as his intern.

I had 3 eggs and 2 slices of 12-grain wheat toast this morning. Probably a little too much, but it was good enough with some sriracha

When the curse gets around to this fuck...
Going to be Epic.

Reminder that Dossier 2.0 was written by a guy who's career has consisted almost entirely of running companies into the ground, getting fired, and lying about shit

Use his attacks on the NYT and criticism from Columbia to discredit him among libs, frame it as "you're getting scammed by a scammer who's selling you bullshit you want to read, he probably works for Trump and is just trying to muddy the water to distract you"

>when an up-jump nigger is on television trying to sound articulate and educated

why? does it say to give free publicity to a book that makes you look like a retard? or does it say to try and stop the book from coming out like you're some kind of actual hitler? if you have an actual answer i would love to hear it but will probably get some shill response.

>prove the media outlet in question knew either that the information was wholly and patently false
and in his book he said
>I got conflicting information so this is my fanfiction as actual fact
that doesnt count anymore?

its wont get him, not if we keep posting his image

The book outright says he's publishing it without regard to whether any of it is true, so Trump has a solid case. The only way to squirm out is if the publisher classifies it as a fiction, but they didn't.

Every time someone says another person is "unfit" for something, it comes off cosmopolitan as fuck, like they're the gatekeepers of decorum and tact. Fuck that.

I just ordered them online alongside a bottle of pic related.
Well, it's the new version of Crippled America called Great Again.
It should be delivered right on time for my birthday.

Real smart niggers talk with a nigger accent because they don't give a shit, they just don't sound stupid doing it because they know what the fuck they're talking about.
Ignorant niggers tryna sound smart like that Don Lemonparty fucker by forcing an accent are easily spotted.

>mentally unstable
no sweeties you tried that arguement and it didnt work please get real and give up on it

sucess by trump, oh shit nigga.

TRUMP HAS DISQUALIFIED HIMSELF FROM THE PRESIDENCY

>say something is fiction
>get sued for liable
doubt it buddy.

>cosmopolitan

Why wouldn't you sue somebody for slander?
Has he tried to stop anyone else who was rude or made jokes about him?

I remember physically going to the library and checking out Crippled America in this liberal shithole. At the time, Trump was still a candidate and I was still a damaged liberal (superdelegates taking its toll). That book and seeing him as the head of the Republicans made me switch my registration. It made sense and, for the first time regarding politics, I didnt have to compromise my true values.

happy (almost) birthday fren

he never said fiction, I was just calling it what it was

that looks like a disclaimer.

my new favorite word, behind soyboy and nu-male

Sup Forumseague is about to start in 15 minutes with /ptg/ as the first game

He doesn't say it's fiction, and his marketing/public appearances have very much pushed the book as factual. This is one of the only situations where a celeb can still sue for Libel.

Fairly certain that is the point. It lets dems scream HE'S KILLING FREE SPEECH while ignoring that 1) they hate free speech, and 2) Obama actually through journalists in jail

>According to multiple sources that the author admitting to not checking quotes with and just blatantly making quotes up

Why dont you read the book? Or are you the actual illiterate the Fire and Fury author is talking about?

I hope the Republican Party moves further and further to the right. I won't be satisfied until Steve King is considered liberal .

We need to remove freedom of the press in regards to clearly made up stories, propaganda and sedition

Also dead intern in Joes closet

ha no thank god

it's much more difficult then that. it's something that has been eroded over time. think of all the bullshit you see in those magazines that say way more absurd shit

also apparently there is a fucking disclaimer so that makes it next to impossible, believe it or not

GUYS
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO CALL THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS?

My votes go to:
1) The Jewies
2) The Fakies
3) The Yiddish Prize of Journalistic Integrity
4) The Ashkenazi Award

1st amendment already doesn't protect made up stories and sedition

Obama repealed the law banning propaganda aimed at US citizens

>the president of the US is trying to stop the publishing of a book based on him
really? if it's full of lies then it will come out but trying to ban it is so fucking out there and unamerican.

But... they just won an election, in fucking Alabama.

Where's NYT? Why is it all TV news?

Damn

Wow BTFO honeysweety drumphypoo. I'm with her now

>Trump’s America

Despite promises from Congress and Donald Trump to defund the abortion giant, Planned Parenthood’s 2016-17 annual report shows that taxpayer funding remained almost the same as previous years — $543.7 million in 2016 alone.

Cheeto fuck you

JIMMY NO

dont you worry about it commie, we can ban whatever books we want. hell i bet we can burn them soon too. remember dont buy the book

I can't speak from experience obviously, but to me it looks like sueing people seems like a very American thing to do.

The Elie Wiesel Prize For Truth In Fiction

Prediction: Trump will not give Jim Acosta a Fake News Award on Monday, he'll just immediately and directly name Jim to the Fake News Hall of Shame instead.

I think there'll be more to the awards than just the organisation. Like 'worst reporter' (plz be acosta) and such

im sure there will be separate categories for print, web, tv, and also some special awards to really piss off a few big players.

Spectre Inside

Its a good book, user. You'll end up reading it more than once.

By the skin of their teeth, with nonstop press coverage, while also outspending the opponent two-to-one. The Dems poured everything into it because they needed a win, not because their platform was superior. I suspect if Moore had just ignored the accusations and focused on his platform he'd have won in a walk.

sorry krautanon, I didn't realize the last thread was already kill by the time I replied

trump said there will be no deal on DACA without the wall being funded and RAISE being passed
the left will never allow the RAISE act to pass therefore DACA will never be reinstated

youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8

Trump DID collude with a foreign power, but NOT Russia.

It was ISRAEL 2 torpedo that resolution calling out the land thieves, so where's all the (((MSM))) panting and screeching over that treason?

did you see the disclaimer someone posted in this thread? sueing for libel is tough and it just makes trump look petty.

the side stories are worse

Soon

The brainlet leaf cannot comprehend 5D chess...

If anyone in the MSM says "but we won the election in Alabama!" then they are literally admitting that they are in league with the Democrats, just like Trump says. Jesus fucking Christ I hate Canadians...

Thanks.
I look forward to experimenting with the Trump fragrance.

I found an article of a guy who tried to objectively review them.

askmen.com/grooming/appearance/donald-trump-fragrances.html

It seems like the empire fragrance is literally designed to repel liberals and attract conservative women.

ITS REAL !
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/949321408638697472

Guys, my birthday is on Jan 20th. It was ruined in 2016. What should I do this year?

we will never get the RAISE act or the wall at this rate i'm afraid. We need more senators and midterms aren't really good for incumbents and were already in a pickle. gib white pills

Disclaimers have been thrown out in court almost every time. If you write lies, market them as truth, but include a single paragraph saying "lol it might not be true" that doesn't get you off the hook.

Its mostly niggers slaying niggers, so who gives a fuck.
Now fuck off back to plebbit.

Redpill me on Spectre

Oh noooo, that sucks.

Unfortunatly in real world practice it does. Just ask a jew

Also unless case law, amendments or presidential orders are changed this will continue to happen. Made up sources they dont need to disclose, protection from lawsuits, made up stories getting us into war (gulf war premies anyone?), etc

>

Trump has certainly not read Art of the Deal, he didnt write a single word of it

Is AMD /ourbrand/?

Hey Mr. Woods, I know you're here reading /ptg/.

I think you're the greatest, please keep up the good work. We all love you!

>Death to videodrome long live the new flesh