Why leftists say Republican policies only help the rich?

Why can’t they be excited about the records being set daily on Wall Street?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRyLVLvRAjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is a job
>What is saving money

>What is pension
>What is annuity
>What is 401k

I am LOVING the stock market right now. IF it keeps going like this, I may retire 3 years early. FUCK YA!

Better yet, why do rich liberals invest millions into not helping the poor with the "huge" advantages that they get from it?

I guess that those anti-Trump jokes are important than feeding homeless people.

My oil shares have almost tripled sind Trump took presidency can't complain.

Jan 2017:
>The financial markets will collapse!
Jan 2018:
>Who cares about the financial markets? They only help the greedy rich!

A rising tide lifts all ships. People on a fixed income who "don't own stocks" can thank the market for their solvent pensions. Pension funds are probably the biggest institutional investors.

this.
Also rich fags will be getting taxed on the captial gains so it will go to feed the public transportation system.

Are these people really too stupid to buy stock? Do they live without saving a single penny?

well if he is buying a subway ride then that means he lives in the city
In other words, 90% of his income goes into rent and he never sees it again, unlike homeowners who sell their house after a few decades and see their networth rise by tens of thousands atleast

Maybe they shouldnt be spending $7 on a milkshake with a little bit of espresso in it at Starbuck's every single day.

Because they willingly let government be their overseers, so anyone who is marginally capable is a bastard and the most capable are the devil himself
The mind of a child

>2.5k/yr in dividends
>up 35% in 401k (50k worth)
>portfolio is up 15% (45k worth)
I'm pretty happy considering I only make 40k/yr at my day job

They hate trumps and other peoples success.

Should have invested in the stock market instead of listening to that eternal idiot Krugman.

It just shows that they've doubled down on their bad decisions. Between Wall Street and crypto so much wealth was created this last year it's fucking baffling.

Holy fuck that acct is the most insufferable, malcontented basic nigger shit that pops up in my feed.

Who the fuck compalin s about general prosperity in the first place. If this fucking nog has ever bet $100 on a fight but can't take $100 and put it into a stock to start building a portfolio, then he's biowaste. I'm not rich, I'm not remarkably smart but I figured out around 24 years old that the stock market fulfills the same appetites that fantasy football and gambling do, except the rewards (deferred though they be) are much more substantial, the losses farm more minor and infrequent. If you spend 20 minutes in the morning and at break fretting over who to start Sunday for Fantasy Football, but you think investing and trading is weird white people magic, then stay poor, nigger. Stay mad at shit like the DOW spiking, you parasite.

Because they'd rather invest $25 million in venture ideas like "raw" water

They'd have to have a job to understand 401ks and adult things

>I don't understand economics and how to invest properly
>"Those damn republicans"

That’s how many people live, for the most part, the poor are poor because they choose to be.

Anyone can invest. I bought my first stocks this past year. Only $2,500, but it's already grown over 3K. These idiots live paycheck to paycheck instead of socking away a few bucks every time they're paid.

If you can't put away, at minimum, 5% of every paycheck, you will NEVER be "rich." Hell, you won't be able to retire. Then pick some stocks that have a strong growth trend, or be like me and buy for high div yields, and buy some shit. Then forget about it and enjoy growth.

With Robinhood you can start investing with like $10. The barriers to entry are so fucking low right now. Don't know what it takes to get these people to participate.

I think you basically have to trick them into it with gamification and the right kind of marketing.

I think it highlights the fact that they are the greedy heartless people that they think republicans are. Even when given the equivalent of a huge red button to enact change within their communities, they either pocket or invest it into the most useless shit instead of helping others.

Liberals are the secular equivalent of exploitative evangelical megachurches and that's why they will never make a difference.

If that faggot got a job instead of shitposting commie propaganda on twitter every day, he might have a different outlook. The left hates America because capitalism requires participation.

I don't think they understand how hard commies have to work before they starve to death.

>Can afford internet, electricity bill
Can't afford a fucking subway ride.

spot on

Because your an idiot if your not saving money to meet that 20,000$ quota to be able to day trade.

Your a bigger idiot if you didn't invest in the dow earlier.

Never even heard of that, sounds interesting.
Personally, I think these people are just spending their money on bullshit intangibles. Starbucks daily (or way too frequently in any case)--you're talking $25-40 a week, just on a single cup of coffee daily. Buy a coffee pot and Folger's or whatever, then take the extra $20/week and put it aside. In a year, that'll be almost a thousand dollars.

This really isn't that hard. I smoked a pack a day for ten years (in New York, where cigarettes are upwards of $10/pack). I quit to switch to an e-cig, and took the $60/week I was saving and stuck it into a savings account. I kept doing it. It's been five years. I've got $18K sitting in cash. (I'm keeping it as emergency money; my goal is to have 1 full year of bills in rainy day funds on the off chance something terrible happens--I'm shooting for 20K before I start redirecting new funds elsewhere).

I'm not rich by any means. I only make $60K, and only have for the past three years. Fuck, if I can do this, ANYONE can. Just... just be smart. Stick some money in savings, please, for the love of God. When you have enough set aside to cover at LEAST one month of expenses, start investing. Everyone can benefit from skyrocketing stocks. YOu just have to participate.

Daily reminder that gambling is degenerate.

Average broker charges 11 dollars a trade lol, I'm surprised robinhood et al haven't completely taken over.

The real redpill is giving up on beating the market by picking stocks and buying total market index funds.

Its only gambling if your day trading or investing in the short run on a risky stock. The DOW companies and the ones that compete with them are usually very safe investments and will appreciate in value over a long period of time with little fluctuation.

That only matters if you're investing frequently or daytrading. Most brokerage firms flag brokers who do too many trades on the same account. It's called churning, and most of the firms have compliance standards that forbid it.

If you're investing, say, $500 a month, the $10 fee is nothing. I buy and hold for div yields specifically to avoid this.

How much did you start investing with? I'm making 45k a year and saving about half of it right out of school with no debt

Yeah, my next buy is going to be one of those. I wanted to buy ATT first cuz it was trading at $31 after reporting excellent earnings, and the div yield was nearly 6%. Then I bought TIme Warner, cuz their deal with ATT is going to purchase the stock at $107.5, and it was trading at $91. Even if it falls through, there's a decent div yield, so I'll get SOMETHING out of it.

It's a phone app that takes like 5 minutes to set up. You can invest on your fucking phone for free. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles and doesn't offer every option or stock you might get with a major broker but if you just want to pick up U.S. stocks it's just fine.

>I'm shit at managing my money, marketing my skills and generally a useless human being - therefore, everyone else should be as poor and useless as I am
leftism is a psychiatric condition

First, well done on not having any debt out of school. Second, I recommend you come up with a number you're okay with losing. If you can put together, say, $5K, that's probably a good start. (My rule is to never invest more in one shot than you make in a quarter.) Talk to a broker or find a stock or fund you like. If it's a fund, a lot of them require minimum investments. If you want to buy and hold for div yields, something like Johnson and Johnson, ATT, or a bunch of other companies provide solid, predictable, and relatively high dividend yields, but limited growth.

Whatever you decide to invest, just do yourself a favor and don't check it daily. You'll drive yourself crazy. My dad (a broker) always said "If you buy a dairy cow, you don't care about the price of beef."

Just keep in mind that if you don't reinvest the dividends, you're taxed on it. Reinvesting the div is tax free.

That's pretty awesome. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it. Downside would probably be on lack of advice and planning, or do they provide some means to talk to advisers?

>saving half of it
goddamn i have to get better

>I spend my time making Twitter accounts named after teenage mutant Ninja turtles
>Why do I have no money???

Not really. Pretty sure all you get is limit orders right now. There’s major limitations but it’s a free phone app. Poor niggers don’t need the Cadillac of financial programs.

Thanks for the advice! I plan on getting into it this summer, will do some more reading before then.

I'm always trying to get better, I split rent with my gf and don't have a car. I'm bored sometimes but I figure it will pay off

>NEWS: Sputnik successfully launched!
>ME(In Gulag mining coal): Cool I guess
can someone tell leftists that what they do is not an argument or do they just not care?

Leftists have no message anymore.

Because most people don't have any ownership in stocks but the rich do thus making the divide between the rich and the poor much larger. Can't wait until this stupid fucking capitalist system to end.

It absolutely will pay off bro keep at it.

Also if you were just a ghetto dweller who invested in McDonalds, Wal Mart, and Nike you probably did fine this year. So much fucking wealth out there the only DD you need is “I like the dollar menu”.

Because admitting that trickle down economics works is something they can not do, no matter how many raises and bonuses the now-profitable businesses give their employees.

Robinhood has no brokerage fees, they could all be investing but they choose not to. That, or they're around the college age and compare themselves to 45 year olds who have been working salary jobs for longer than the college kid has been alive.

As I post this on my iPhone 8

Fuck Starbucks, buy iCoffee maker and K cups
youtube.com/watch?v=NRyLVLvRAjk
Fuck smoking but if need to roll your own.

>Trump didn't pay no taxes on his money, REEEEEE!!
>Ok you can do the same thing; go buy a stock, sell it for less then you bought it for, then claim the loss on your taxes
>?????.........orange skin, dat funny. Fuck Drumpf!!!