So how is Sup Forums different than ISIS if both are filled with extremist racist religious fanatics low iq brainlets

So how is Sup Forums different than ISIS if both are filled with extremist racist religious fanatics low iq brainlets

Nazis look cooler.

Faggot

>assuming every one on \pol/ shares the same ideas

What’s wrong with you op?

oh, idk there might be a few differences.

>low iq brainlets
I doubt that.

we don't actually throw faggots off roofs, even tho we'd like to

Assuming that's true, leftists tolerate islamists while they fight us.

>So how is Sup Forums different than BLM if both are filled with extremist racist religious fanatics low iq brainlets

>low iq brainlets
going to need a source for that

also you could have strung a lot more buzzwords together there, pretty low effort desu

How would you call someone that still believes in a book written thousands years ago

Sage
Try harder next time.

>even tho we'd like to
Thanks for proving my point

We don't kill anyone.

And only occasionally advice people to do it themselves.

muslims are trying to bring sharia law to white nations and the nazi's are trying to stop it. How would arabs like it if whites had higher birthrates and massmigrated to arab nations, demanded churches, kill their children in the name of jesus etc. till everyone in the middle east is white.

At some point the arabs will say: back to europe whitey! Are these arabs evil racist notzi's or are they right?

Since when islam is rascist? Since when pol is religious?

You really do think this will lead to anything else than shitposting?

Sup Forums is a board of peace you shitlord

Islam as a disease is not racist ... its vector, however, usually is but mostly for the wrong reasons.

>We don't kill anyone
Riiight...I guess you forgot about your brother in the Dodge Challenger

that white people have restraint, unlike muslim savages? no problem

Uuuhhh religious fanatics? Might make up a small part but there are many parts to this machine.

Not sure how shit posting could be extreme.

TLDR you're a faggot

nice brainlet post
You can't be this retarded
sage