Eromanga-sensei

I'm so looking forward to all the doujins this is going to spawn.
Sagiri is very cute and lewd.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuma_Kamachi
comfy.moe/dmnpdl.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if Fushimi Tsukasa ever fucked his sister

Either way it was clearly on the brain

I can't wait until they get to this point

Sagiri is cute

CUUUUUUTEEEEEEE

Yeah - all the five dojins that not super popular anime spawn.

If even one of them has her spreading herself down there in front of a mirror for reference then proceeding to a dirty, very wet and sloppy shlicking, I'm good.

Takuji when?

>NBR is a wedge between them instead of a license to fuck

I like it.

Sagiri is a living piece of worthless shit.

>author writes recycled pandering LNs about teenagers writing recycled pandering LNs
I feel like he's making fun of his audience but they aren't interested enough to care

>author writes recycled pandering LNs about an author writing rececyled pandering LNs about teenagers writing recycled pandering LNs

I'd still eat it up if the girl is as cute as Sagiri

>gets sad when oni-chan says she's family

What? Does she like him?

>Imouto is quite tsun but not as obnoxious as Kirino
>Oniichan actually cares about imouto and acts like a brother should
If only this show is only about the two bonding and working together making LNs.

She wants the oni-chinchin.

>normie
Non-reddit subs when?

Oh jeez. How far down the track is this?

You don't want reddit to start using normalfag because they saw it in anime, so it's fine.

>CR
What else were you fucking expecting?

Yamada elf is cuter.

Something not filled with memes at least, that's supposed to be commie's job.

Riajuu is literally a Japanese meme term, user

The only good thing about the show so far is ANN reviewers freaking out about it.

Sagiri > Megumin > Muramasa >>> Elf

is he rolling his face over his keyboard there is no way he can write so much LNs

It exists in real life and is a dengeki author as well and the author's friend. Might be a tribute to him

This is definitely not drawn by fujiyama

Give me the link to this doujin

Not the user you replied to but at least something not filled with shitty western memes.

Literally Kamachi.EXE

"Normalfag" would be impossible from CR, since people are cunts about the "-fag" particle in it. If I remember properly, the CR people responsible for doing the translations for Watamote anime really wanted to use "normalfag", but people didn't like that and wanted a more "SFW" translation.
"Normals" would be the better pick if I had to do it, but oh well. Guess "thicc" would be making it into subs soon, too.
Kinda agree with that.

Are making fanfics really profittable in Japan?

What did they used to use, anyway? I never really paid attention to how they translated it until the "normie" bullshit kicked in.

Will old Kirino make an cameo? I want to see her make new Kirino her imouto for a day

There are entire conventions based around the sale of fan material based on existing franchises, you may have heard of some of them.
Konosuba is an example of an anime adapting a LN based on a web novel, which is what you mean.

kirino shows up in the novels. For real.

Sup Forums should make a novel. I heard japs use ncode

I don't really know, actually. I think I've seen "normals" from CR translations before, but I'm not quite sure.

Fansubbers favoured "normalfag/s" en masse.

Sweet. Also, I apologize for eviscerating the English language back there.

Something something cellphone.

I swear I've seen this before.

Fansubbers used "normalfag" since it's the closest in terms of connotation. I think official subs just used "normal person" or "person living a fulfilled life," which is completely fine, if a bit wordy. It's only after the stupid fucking ironic loser fad took off that all the official sources started using "normie" to better appeal to ironic facebook weeaboos who think it's super fun to pretend to be lonely virgins online.

I just wanna hug and cuddle with Sagiri

Poor Miki-san.

I want to stick it in Sagiri's poop chute

At least this show had the decency to hit us with the fact that it's NBR from the get-go.

Sagiri is a miracle of the universe.

>MC's best friend is a cute bookstore clerk who likes reading his novels
>they aren't banging
???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuma_Kamachi

>Continues writing even with the Norovirus.
>Once held a meeting without his manuscript in hand and accurately remembered everything down to the line number because “it’s all in my head”.
>Completed A Certain Magical Index Volume 2 in only 17 days.
>Had almost finished writing A Certain Magical Index Volume 6 before Volume 5 was released and had the plots complete up to Volume 9
>Is abnormally fast coming up with his plots for A Certain Scientific Railgun as well.
>Has worked on writing a novel, coming up with a manga plot, writing a short story to be bundled with an anime, and coming up with an original game scenario all at the same time.
>Completed Heavy Object Volume 1’s manuscript in only a few weeks after getting the go-ahead on writing it.
>Sent in the manuscript for Heavy Object Volume 2 a few days after getting the go-ahead.
>Will write the manuscript before a deadline has even been set or will bring the next volume’s manuscript to a meeting discussing the previous volume.

Too bad Index is kind of crap

>When asked for an original short story for a magazine project, brought the completed manuscript and a full novel manuscript that did not have a deadline set yet.
>When asked for a single short story for a magazine project, brought ten stories in and asked them to choose one.
>Takes a break from writing by writing something else.
>Always attends the anime script meetings and recording sessions except when sick. Came up with the ideas for every single original episode.
>Always writes a short story novel for the anime. Already has two Dengeki Bunko novels’ worth.
>Has plenty of manuscripts that he ended up rejecting or that had their release delayed. Altogether, it adds up to five Dengeki Bunko novel’s worth.
>At the most, has supervised the serializations of seven manga adaptations at once.
>Wrote the entire main scenario for Million Arthur and supervised the details of all the card characters. Did the same for the sequel.
>Continues to bring in new manuscripts with no set deadline. Keeps doing it even when asked not to.
>Has been releasing novels monthly since the end of 2014, but still has a years’ worth of manuscripts stocked up (as of October 2015).
>When asked how he can write so much, said, “If I don’t keep writing, I’ll crash. Like an airplane.”

You mean like the 'writes a letter' threads except it's a light novel?

I don't mind NBR when it does its own thing, I'm just tired of it pretending to be incest.

This season is like torture to ANN reviewers. I love it.

Yea, If they went with the accurate route it would be something ridiculous like " Normal fag who lives without the internet / ACG "

>this is considered original writing by nips
And LN-authorswonder why they aren't taken serious by real authors.

>>this is considered original writing by nips
says who?

Like the first episode a lot more than I was expecting. The imouto is really cute and there's great chemistry between the characters. Feels a lot more mature than Oreimo as well.

This is also really refreshing.

>original
nips hate original stuff

>this is considered original writing by nips
where

I was just shitposting but honestly, the fact that Tsukasa can write the same shit again and people gobble it up tells me a lot about the state of the LN-industry.

after watching magic battle academy harem #543
and isekai #392 pass by there's no reason to be surprised anymore

If they are anything like the Oriemo Doujins then just wow, muh dick, this shall be glorious.

Reading through the manga, and holy shit this show gets kawaii.

Also all the girls so far are good, most are really high tier waifu.
She is amazing, mangafag here, if any light novel fags know anything past chapter 30 correct me, Megumin seems under appreciated.

Hope we get doujins of her.

For anyone wondering she pretends to be a slut to seem cool, she is actually a virgin.

The people consuming LN/Anime want the same thing over and over.

W-Wew

That's because MC is a siscon.

Harem end is best end daily reminder.

All Ships should join in the glory of being harem end. Is best end.

12 is the magic number.

>If I don’t keep writing, I’ll crash. Like an airplane.

Now all he needs is an imouto who draws lewd illustrations and its perfect!

Why does she do that butt wiggle?

Probably a concentration thing.

Like that knee bounce kids with ADHD have, that they never realize they're doing.

comfy.moe/dmnpdl.webm

maybe her butt hurts

It baffles me how people spend money on this in novel form.

As a Manga or Anime it's understandable but just words with an illustration every 20 or so pages?

>those feet and butt

HHHNNNNGG

the animators wanted to show off her butt so that the series would be more popular

I actually read all of the translated manga in a few hours a few days ago, does it skip a lot of novel content? For example, the dick-loving bitch felt like she should appear more often than she did.

I feel the same about books in general, what could words possibly do for you?

worked with me

Is this show any good or just moeshit?

It's funny because she takes up that "knowledgeable otaku friend" position that's usually filled in by a dude.

Does the MC even have any male acquaintances? His best friend and his editor are both female, the gender ratio is even more skewed than your usual harem anime which at least has your obligatory Sunohara.

I spend more money on books than any other medium. Mostly because books are actually significantly harder to pirate, simply because nobody bothers ripping them properly (I live in bumfuck nowhere and it takes like 4-6 weeks to get them delivered if I buy physical).

Kindle was a miracle.

Are lightnovels really that small?

shit harem show with pleasant animation and good funservice

Did Oreimo has a Sunohara though? I only remember that guy whose imouto is a fujoshi.

there will be a guy later on

no

Not many shows have someone who can hold Sunohara's jockstrap.

Yeah, they're fucking tiny. Most western translated published LNs are upsized.

>shit harem show with pleasant animation and good funservice
It's funny because this sums up 99.3% of anime

Why I am still watching this fucking shit category of shows is a mistery

There was also that ACG club they joined where said fujoshi imouto shipped everyone together.

>Dick loving bitch
Pic related, turns out she is not the dick loving is an act.
>For example, the dick-loving bitch felt like she should appear more often than she did.
I agree. She ought to appear more often, she's actually a really fun character all things considered. LNfags does she appear more often?

>Why I am still watching this fucking shit category of shows

because there's pleasant animation and good funservice

>Pic related, turns out she is not the dick loving is an act.
I am obviously aware of that. Although I am sure she will see her share of dicks over the coming years.

From what?

You could always drop when its getting stale, I do it all the time, stop being an completionist autist.

Nice, do you think the adaptation will get to that part?

Sagiri is cute. Reminds me of my Imouto as she can draw as well but she's a cunt like Kirino

>MC's parents are dead
>his little sister is a shut in from the trauma
Where the fuck are social services?