DEAR COMRADE BUDDY

DEAR COMRADE BUDDY

PLEASE DO NOT BE OF READING. VERY BAD.

YOURS TRULY
AMERICAN FRIEND NO 1

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Makes me think

Go with it

Something seems very fucky with the reviews. There are two one-star reviews, both verified purchases, one by a new account that has only left one review ever, and another by an anonymous Amazon customer. Both honestly seem to be deliberately written so as to appear by a foreign reader. Not a single one-star review from anybody who isn't a verified purchase. Then there is a slew of 5-star reviews by people freely admitting they haven't even read the book, but it reads "verified purchase"; they just "bought it because Trump tried to stop it." Here's a pic of the two 1-star reviews. Just seems off. Usually there are 1-star reviews from people who aren't verified purchases bombing it and saying don't buy it. Likewise, there are usually a slew of 5-star reviews from people who are not verified, either. It honestly looks to me like somebody is sinking money in to plant reviews on both ends of the spectrum that work together to be anti-Trump.
>lul the 1 star reviews are plants
>lul look at all the people who bought the book and love it

Well, shit. That didn't work. Let's try again.

Profile of "Dear Comrade" review. (Note only one review.)

It's a shame the author had to admit his book was horseshit on page 1 lol

I just like watching the media prop it up after they spent a year wasting everyone's time with "russia collusion". So if they believe the book, he didn't even want to win. Blows the collusion narrative they've been pimping.
And I personally think the best people for those kind of public sector jobs are people that don't really want the job but are willing to do it. Versus Corrupt Hillary types that managed to make millions working government jobs.

I don't know everything about Amazon. Is there a way to prevent non-verified purchase reviews from appearing? Because there are zero. If there is no way to block non-verified reviews, then there is ZERO interest in this book from the general public. People are ALWAYS leaving reviews of things they haven't read/purchased just to troll or make a statement.

Huh makes me thwinkle

>plz no sue me

Shouldn't this have been listed in the fiction section, then? Or as a conspiracy book?

I am going to pick up my copy today, I hope.

I say, "I hope" because the man at Barnes & Noble told me they may be sold out.

because the white house is full of liers. Because they all lie so much, sometimes it's impossible to know what the actual truth is.

Bullshit nigger.
Ailes says straight up trump would do anything for Putin.

Remember to drop redpills in response to shill threads. The mods can't keep up.

THIS GAME ES FAKE NEWS

EL GRANDE BANNON BTFO BY TRUMP NARANJA

The enemy is always portrayed as inept or evil. The idea that evil can't truly be inept seems to escape them.

But you see the same thing thrown at both sides.

Jews are extremely good at painting a picture of a person. A book by a Jewish writer called, "The Amateur" appeared, claiming Michelle Obama and Oprah were in some sort of fight, and that Bill Clinton called Barack Obama an amateur, etc. These things may be true, but often I find that gossipy books that aren't to be believed tend to make egregious exaggerations.

In the excerpt I read for this book, I found no real exaggerations. But I did find that the author seems to have written it with glee.

These are all different perspectives and it's important to take them in, and triangulate between them to arrive at the truth. I'm sure some is exaggerated, some is influenced by perspectives of individuals who feel that they were unfairly treated, and some is just the truth.

Trump really shot himself in the foot by talking about trying to stop publication. He should have spun it a different way, and used charm rather than fear. Right now, based on Trump trying to stop it alone, I want to read the rest of it and find out what's in it.

Fun fact: The inability to recognize humor is a telltale sign of autism. I just thought you may find that interesting.

Well now I know what to do at my local bookstore

Son of a bitch..........

Wolff has already admitted the book is fake news.

businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1