Who here /motivated by pol/?

>ran 6km yesterday based purely on my hatred for sjw.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfash.com/2017/12/29/new-years-resolutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't run because of Sup Forums as I will long forget. I run 3 days a week, but I pick an exercise in a lighter weight and anytime I get "triggered" do said exercise. It's kinda tedious picking one that won't overwork or interfere with my morning routine but it's not bad. I recommend it to those that might want to get in shape and, can't quell their shit posting habit. If you can buy a 15lb dumbell and a pull-up bar and, do what you can but the ultimate goal is sets of 20. Now, for push ups it doesn't seem like allot but, change your cadence or the type of push-up. Now if I only had an indoor shooting range.

I have my routines. Gym 4 times a week, runs 2-3 times a week, field test once every other month, eats 2hr before exercise, eats directly after exercise.

Always workout with my brothers. We are usually 2-5 guys doing training together.

Be a wolf in a wolfpack, or be the fucking soyboy-sheep like the rest of those losers.

I eat healthier and have fewer food cravings after seeing disgusting fat SJWs threads. Need to save a few posts and organize them into a folder for a daily motivational.

I identify as a space marine so I take huge amounts of anabolic steroids and growth hormone in order to look like one and I am currently fighting for doctor-prescribed Trenbolone because if girls who identify as guys can get steroids prescribed, why can't I?

I lift 5x days a week and run a 5k every week, train boxing for 3x days a week all in prepartion to fight and punch nazis all fucking day

keep go boi
i wish yol luck!

Call of Duty doesn't count, SoiCunt.

>and I never tell lies. Honest!

Stay delusional , Cornfed inbred

nice work. i trance out on some mileage all the time. am big guy so it hurts

>I’ve been working on a my homestead almost every weekend for a past year now. I had a pretty good harvest in the fall: preparing for a collapse. Have a really good rainwater harvesting operation going on. Should last 10 people for a year.

>I also have found numerous creeks in my area and sorrounding areas. Nearby I stashed fishing and water sanitation supplies.

>Ingress/Egress (atv/park paths) off main roads have been marked- which gives me backdoor access to urban areas if I need it.

>In CA, I’ve made half a dozen AR15s with 80% lowers, buried all but one in rural areas a few miles from my house, all with ammo, looking to stash more in the desert, and in Arizona. I have all the coordinates marked for their locations.

>CAD files for and videos for assembling/making the parts are saved in external hard drive.

>I’ve been stockpiling ammo since 2010. Currently have over 20k rounds of M855 green tips.

>There’s some other things I’ve experimenting with that I don’t want to mention on Sup Forums, but let’s just say that the military taught me very useful skills.

>Currently looking at setting up batteries to my solar system.

Getting ready for when SHTF.

>Fight

How would you fare in an actual war? You’d get destroyed if no one were around to feed you.

Good lads pol.
Keep it up.
Your minds are free and your bodies should be trained keep it that way.
I'm with you.

Good but don't brag about this if true, especially over the internet.

>A chinese cartoon image board filled with social rejects and borderline insane autists convinced me to hate the brainless stooges who's opinions i'm too small inded to argue against to I hit the gym to eventually hit them.

I tired of this place

>hatred for sjw
>not jews
Drop your flag redditard

>We are usually 2-5 guys doing training together

Fuck that must be nice

Thank you.

Your retardation is motivating me to do a few pushups.

What that is one of the cringiest things i have ever read
get a fucking life you loser

i masturbated six times based purely on my hatred of jews

Using the anger to work the body is a classic

>field test
what's that?

>running
>cardio in general
enjoy nogains

It's the only reason I lift. Doing starting strength. Don't know how many calories I should be having though.

cardio in moderation is fine you fat fuck

Methinks your toxic masculinity is showing.

>sjw.
Sounds like you were motivated by plebbit

>2-5 guys doing training together.
Damnit. I wanna lift with red pilled bros

If you haven't hit your absolute max on a squat or deadlift, you haven't truly lived. Idk if it's hatred coursing through my veins, but when I get an impossibly heavy bar off the floor or feel my thighs pushing through the last few inches of height during a squat, I feel alive as fuck.

>Going that low
Goodbye knees.

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with people

the point is to make a 90 degree angle not go so low your knees beg for death

Brainlets dont understand biology nor gravity. Let them fuck their legs up and reduce their SMV

He's obviously making it more difficult and damaging. I'd never do a squat like that, but goddamn, he looks strong.

cycled 7km, benched 25kg maybe 60 times

>does something useless based on useless thought
sounds about right

today I only cycle maybe biceps curls

and thats it its mostly bicep curls and bench+cycle

>Spot the next three members of the I hang out at the squat rack and talk about how squats hurt my knees

This website depresses me more than it motivates me and it has not really motivated me at all really.

i already do a lot of hand/finger strengthening exercises because i play guitar, but started doing pushups thanks to Sup Forums

gonna add situps to the routine too
i live in a city so i don't need a car. i walk several miles per week

getting ready for the race war feels great.

>tfw did 100 nonweighted squats nad 15 pullups for the betterment of myself and to put my self on a higer class than the sjw's
its not much but im not going to stop

and i workout cause my body is the lords temple

>ran 6000m
easily achievable in under 20 minutes, also try the 800m if you want to run on pure hate

>not motivated by self

What a faggot

>thinking that he's a unique individual
what a faggot

Good, keep going

Genetics are different for everyone. I used to push my body to the max (while still keeping a little reserve). Career, Sports, Sleep Devrivation.

I had a lot of suicidal thoughts going through that phase in life. I went from kissing the sky to cleaning toilets in hell.

At a certain point in life, you have to decide what kind of lifestyle you want to adhere to and see if it has any influence on your way of being.

I knew I was never gonna quit my buzz completely so I just chose to make it part of my life altogether.

Shh don't tell anons to lift weights. I want all the bitches to my self.

For a few months there were actually self improvement threads /SIG/ on this board all about turning Sup Forumsacks into living breathing examples of the redpill. Faggot mods kept moving them though.

Here's a nice list of things you can start on this year anons. Strength to you. We will win. buzzfash.com/2017/12/29/new-years-resolutions/

>5 days a week heavy lifting
>Getting gains
Pick one

Have run for many years, will often go out for 2 hours on Sunday and run for 12 miles or so.
Sometimes just sprint up the hills in the local park on a weeknight if I can't bring myself to go on a proper run. Variation is important.
Runnings good.