Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Why is she so smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ST7aFBYps3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, what type of animal ears does she have? Cat? Mouse? Pig?

Possum

Daily reminder that Sistina is best girl.
Pic related.

Zebra

Cow

B-BAKA!

Oh wow what a slut.

I like Rumia now

Would she enjoy anal sex?

She'll enjoy anything. She's a pig after all.

Horse*

im watching this for the uniforms and you cant stop me

Cat not so smug after being bullied.c

Don't know he manga has only 30 chapters translated.

Light novel fags, does best girl do anal?

And what is this?(pic related)

Anyone read it, does it mean what I think it means?

Horse ears are higher up on the head. She is either a cow (too flat) or pig (just right)

Well Glenn will confess to her next episode.

Nah, not in the next.

Not so smug after almost being raped

>cat not smug anymore after seeing the power of the DICK

Looks like human ears to me.

It'd definitely episode 2.material unless they plan to drag it out hardcore and adapt only 2 volumes.

the only ones romantically interested in Glenn is Bird,Dog and Ancient Loli

definitely pig

can't wait for doujins of her by Takeda Hiromitsu

How many ears does she have?

Reminder that the only retards calling this a battle harem are are Machiavellianism fags trying to start a radukai/asterisk war.
>no harem
>no battles
>somehow a battle harem
Just ignore the leaves

Does this show have any flatty mcflatchests in it?

bird

no_

As an example of the power of words, not as a legit confession.

Don't lie to me user.

Sistina is pretty flat. She is not flat as a board but she's definitely got tiny breasts. Pic related
Sistina. Pic related

Tiny handfuls are good enough!

Sword autismo is in the pic too so flats beat the cows.

If you prefer even flater there is a girl who will be introudced later on. She like Sistina, is not flat. Her name escapes me right now, but pic related

RieL

Backstabbing bitch-chan

Why do they wear the uniform

At this point I should be getting tired of yet anoter "look guys the MC didn't blush after walking in on girls changing eks dee we are so meta right?" scene, but somehow it still works on me.
Also the girls are cute and wear lewd uniforms, that's enough for me to watch this show.

LNfags, is the MC yet another example of special snowflake that's going to actually get serious and 1shot all the bad guys once they appear? Or are we looking at a completely different approach to the magic high school genre?

MC is literally Archer.
>Be shirou
>shit tier magical potential
>autistic level understand of projection magic of swords
>wants to be a hero
>tries and ends up becoming an assassin
>hates himself
Now replace the holy grail war with becoming Rins teacher and you have Glen.

She looks really grouchy. Is it because she has a scrawny body?

Actually anime will probably end with her not actually being introduced. Or maybe with her being introduced. Gonna end with festival arc.

He's going to save one of them from getting raped and beat all the bad guys

Well not being able to use magic shorthand is real and not "pretending to be retarded" and it has no tradeoff in secret OP powers like Onii-sama. The assessment of his magic level in the principal's office is real as well, his raw magic stats are pretty much average and unremarkable.

Thanks user
I don't know I've only read the manga, she backstabs them right were the translation seems to stop(ch. 30) so I don't know if she's permanently a backstabbing bitch any light novel fags in here who could enlighten us?

Something Something muh tragic past.
Something Something she wants MC D a bit too much.

Something Something backstabbing bitch.

Isn't she is introduced in the festival arc though?

I was hoping the series would end in the victory party after the festival arc that scene with Sistina mumbling incoherently about marriage was great.

If I snipped off those suspenders, would her skirt fall down?

It's only for that arc and she comes back, and that's just going off raw pictures I don't know how it all plays out I just know she's back with the main group again.

>Isn't she is introduced in the festival arc though?
Shes barely introduced and has like two scenes. She gets a proper introduction right after.

>Gonna end with festival arc.

Where did you learn that?

Probably by making an estimate in how many chapters the anime will cover.

The first episode pretty much covered 1 chapter of the manga. Going off that, the anime might end at the festival arc which ends at chapter 15.

If not, this will end with clone arc(volume 4), which is impossible.

or in the middle of vol.3

Typing " + translation" in google will get you the result on the very top of the page.
Jesus Christ at least try to look for a source yourself instead of asking for it on Sup Forums to begin with.

>implying implicit implications

The last episode ended with a battle.

do not engage the battleharem autist

So who is going to lust after MC's dick? Spooky sensei? Yuri undertones bait high school girls? The principal?

Both high school girls as well as one that hasn't appeared yet are set to become his harem.

Spooky sensei already lusts after his dick
Blonde girl is being overly friendly
Animal ears will probably be tsundere if he shows any redeeming features whatsoever

>Blonde girl is being overly friendly
manga spoilers so read at your own risk he once saved her from evil mages and that set her along her current path

Just use the spoiler tag, you don't need to give a double warning.

LN is ahead of the manga, right?

By far yeah

Does anyone know when will chapter 22 of the manga version will be translated?

>5 second duel where one person doesnt fight back because its impossible for them to and they want to get fired
>battle

I hope this scene gets animated

She seems pretty calm about it. slut

>I hope this scene gets animated
More like I cannot wait to watch that scene to be animated

WHY ARE THERE RAPING SCENES FROM THIS SERIES!?? Yes their uniforms are slutty but was it really necessary to take advantage of their looks and have young girls be sexually abused to satisfy peoples fetishes. I cannot tolerate this series any longer

>more used goods in battle harem.
It's Bahamut all over again.

What a slut

A fucking slut

Their uniforms were designed to fit the rape dungeons to be honest.

This scene should be animated by episode 2 or 3

Could we get at least one full vanilla LN adaptation instead of forcing rape dungeons / used goods everywhere?
God dammit japan.

>he goes straight for her delicious belly
Is he /our guy/?

You should not judge it by the manga, plus both manga and LN waste pages with scenes were anime can just do it in 30 seconds.

Considering Riel is on the Anime promotional material they are going to introduce her, besides if they ended at the Festival they would have to create a lot of filler since the Infiltration will last 2 episodes at best and the Festival is not that long.

Seems to be the end of episode 2.

OHHH BOY, I can already feel the hate people will use towards this series just from this scene since many people are already on the hate train because of the uniforms

SJWs get triggered

>people
The only "people" that could get triggered because of the uniforms are tumblrwhales.

If five minutes on namek can last for 10 episodes I think they can not rush things here

There're much more "people" than Tumblrfags that'll express their hate towards this series and i'm not mentally ready for their rant all over here (Sup Forums), comment sections on illegal websites, etc because they're always cancerous in the ass

user you need to take things less seriously, there should be enough of us to drown out the tumblrs here and just skip the other comment sections for this

Best girl

Those who get triggered by the sexualization of underage anime girls don't visit this site.
As for the comment sections - to actually see them you would have to
a) stream your chinese cartoons
b) be dumb enough to actually read comment sections anywhere, period
I hope you are not guilty of either of those.

When will chapter 22 be translated? I'm too impatient!!!

>discord invites
>people admitting to streaming anime and even reading comment sections on streaming websites
What the actual fuck is going on in this thread.

All I want is Glen's DETERMINATION TO FIST moment.

Also, is the Punch(Kick) moment gonna happen in the anime?

Fuck off

You are not on reddit, so don't use multiple exclamation points. It makes you look retarded.

yeah it was in the PVs

youtu.be/ST7aFBYps3w

There's nothing more badass than a MAGICALPUNCH.

Oh, fucking hell, Sup Forums took the star out.

So this is going to have a lot of rape vibes?

if we're lucky

Sisti part for sure, Maybe a little bit of Lumia's part it seems like they want to bank more on the terrorist shit though

Why is Sistine perfect?

Because she was raised for sex.

shes the reincarnation of a long line of animals

She's the hard to break type as opposed to cat who tries to act tough and almost immediately breaks down crying when she almost gets raped.

I love the teases Glenn shows towards Sistine

What is really happening here?