When did the Catholic Church get subverted?

Was it the Second Vatican Council in 1965?

Other urls found in this thread:

angelqueen.org/malachi-martin-files/malachi-martins-double-agent-status-documented/
youtube.com/watch?v=InmMdjEj9iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serious question guys.
Regardless of your beliefs, you have to recognize that the Catholic Church at one point in time defended Europe (or at least European Christendom) and now it certainly does not

Serious answer:
The Catholic religion is a direct copy of the worship of the Babylonian Dagon fish god by Masonic Jews

I sure do love how you fags live to hate on Francis when he is pretty much the most Christlike Christian leader ever. Have you fags even read the Bible. Jesus was a cuck.

The Catholic Church is a cannibal cult. Probably always has been.

>Europe being flooded by Muslims
>Defend?
>Submit?

Guess what he chooses time and again

Jesus was NOT a cuck you kike faggot.

THIS FUCKING POPE FUCK. My whole family on my mothers side is Catholic and my grandfather in heaven must be crying. He's polish though so he's smug as fuck about this refugee shit.

Why do you think they assassinated Malachi Martin?

duh, its the way of the christcuck

You're looking at things in such a wrong way that your question doesn't even make sense. You're assuming the church "defended Europe" as it's goal. That was never a case in history, any alligiance to a Europian country was merely because it was convienient at the time.

What the church wants is to religious followers because that's how it gets control. It's religion is on decline in white people and in Europe who for one reason or another no longer want it. However it has massive success in spreading it's influence in Africa. So it wants lots and lots of Africans to come to Europe.

If anything the church now is more 'pure' than ever since Christianity was always about 'the meek inheriting the earth' and about tearing down everything that was strong and noble.

no, josephs' wife's son would never do anything to normalize cuckoldry, you are correct.

>outie
Absolutely disgusting . jpg

Yes, the Church leadership has possibly been subverted by the enemies of Christ. Gay sex orgies, sucking up to globalism, and failing to defend European or middle eastern christians.

None of that changes what Jesus taught and lived for. Yes, it’s important to defend the weak. That means protecting your elderly from foreign military aged males.

Idk what Francis’ endgame is. But really Christ Teachings made me stronger and more focused. Look at the wonderful examples of “enlightened atheists” and tell me there is no God.

>Babylonian Dagon fish god
Dagonis a Grain-god of fertility and agriculture and has nothing to do with fish nor is dressed as a fish.
Hislop is not a scholar.

Yes.

Council of Nicea in 325 was the moment catholics forever subverted the teachings of the master Jesus of Nazareth

It was targeted by the USSR for subversion in the late 1920s, and Italian-American communist Bella Dodd testified to Congress that she herself planted more than 1200 agents in seminaries and diocesan organizations. The intent was not to challenge the Church but to take it over using entryism to further communist goals. It has millions of followers who will blindly obey the clerics' statements, so an easy way to spread communism.

Liberation Theology popped up in the 1950s and was very strong in Latin America, spreading later to Africa, Asia and the West.

Caritas International, the federation of Catholic relief agencies, works closely with the World Council of Churches, which was penetrated by KGB and Bulgarian intelligence in the 1960s.

Yes. Vatican II was what started the rot. Modernism triumphed over tradition and now we have this heretic making things even worse.

Malachi Martin’s (American Jewish Committee) Double Agent Status Documented

angelqueen.org/malachi-martin-files/malachi-martins-double-agent-status-documented/

Malachi Martin was an agent of Jewish subversion during Vatican II

youtube.com/watch?v=InmMdjEj9iY

If he was assassinated it was because he knew too much

That's what people say, but in reality all the heresies were there way before. The cult of Virgin Mary and papal infallibility are the biggest two. Some people make a big deal about filioque, but compared to the other two, it doesn't seem as important, at least to layman like me.