WE'RE BACK ON BOYS

WE'RE BACK ON BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeY-LSiHIzs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/thecampaignbook/status/949322144420376581
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking dorks

judging by the sunset (about 20-25 mins ago), the flag is somewhere in mainland Europe UTC+1:00.

post another screen when a plane passes over

>WE'RE BACK ON BOYS
On reddit? Good. And you're staying there.

This is getting old, just leave him

Isnt this just the one in France?

the only time his faggot "movement" get traction and attention is when trolls fuck with him.
The best troll now is to just ignore him and his shitty flapping rag

where is it?

Don't. Shia got attention so long as people were out to fuck with him. Now that's dried up, don't give him any more. It was fun when he didn't expect his shit to get fucked, but now he's just asking for it, and where's the fun in fucking somebody who wants to be fucked just so people'll take notice? There is none. Leave him be; he's a has-been.

If I was Shia I would have fun with this. He takes himself too seriously.

Is this true? I am not even feeling it anymore. He should try something new, not rehash the same ideas. Obviously this is just baiting for someone to find the flag the same way they found the original.
Guy is fishing for attention. At this point he wants you to capture the flag.

Yeah, the horse bolted fucking months ago.

Hell yeah, don't be french

cheapshot

On October 16, 2017, le lieu unique, Nantes, adopted the project

I really doubt it's UTC+1 because it's really dark here. I doubt it was that sunny one hour ago

I've got a plan:
1. nationalization of Federal Reserve
2. Take all American Jews money and then kick them out or put them in prison
3. Use new funds and access to military to find location of flag
4. airstrike flag.

Kek

It's pretty fucking pathetic that he had to escape all the way over to Europe to protest against the president of the United States.

You lost, Shia.

How long do we have to do this? How many times do we have to win? He can't keep moving the goal posts. Don't give that fag any more attention.

LOL he's probably watching it 24/7 with a rifle waiting to shoot anyone that tries to take it.

It's bait

anyone remember Emily Youcis’s bit at the last cringefest m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeY-LSiHIzs&feature=youtu.be

>Dude gave us free publicity and a fun game.
>We slide it and censor it.

Interesting.

>all the fags itt saying don't capture the flag
The fuck is wrong with you jerkoffs?

What about the possibly that this is a delayed stream? I don't think he would use the exact same system as last time.

It's pathetic that the original locations removed his 'project' to begin with because people had to be aggressive retards. Especially Shia himself.

Paid shills.

Even more, he probably wants to catch whoever tries. Him putting it back out in the open like this smells fishy

maybe instead of getting distracted with a gay ass flag, do something meaningful like find proofs for oedo gate or corruption so it can't be just hand waved away? Wouldn't watching McCain's trial for treason be more funny?

He'll just shoot a quadcopter.

Nice that you can be a foreign agressive retard in europe then.

That too. One of his jewish commie friends did dox the people who stole the original flag, probably got them fired too.

We stated why not. You need to state why for the 100th time. No-one gives a shit anymore.

But hey, if you want to kick your little brothers Ass at street fighter for the 50th time, be my guest. But don't be surprised when he declares himself the supreme champion of all time when you get bored and quit.

The game is afoot.

It's not remotely the same being on foot as it is trying to find and grab a flag. Not saying the CTF shit isn't funny but it's not the same.

zzzz

It’s for the lulz my dude. Sorry people are allergic to fun.

Those types of clouds only form over the Bay of Biscay.

he very probably put a few hours if not days of delay on the stream
shouldn't forget this hypothesis

This. Capturing the flag was a fun exercise but it's time to put those skills to something productive.

How about finding the poor sex slave kid that's locked in some washington politician's dungeon?

>No-one gives a shit anymore.
Fag please leave and never come back.

Don't give him ideas

Hush Shia.

oh hi shia, how are you?

We just need better logistics.

Go fuck a lama.

let`s just hope he doesn`t know how to photoshop clouds.

did a gang of niggers rape it ?

Hi Shia, needing the attention again, eh?

Beef's back on the menu boys!

They kick and spit like a st louis whore.

itt: newfags

I saw Shia LaBeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This isn't Sup Forums

>WE'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN REDDIT LETS FIGHT THIS MEME WAR XDXDXDXD

kill yourself, seriously.

nice try, Shia. A little reverse psychology there.

New twist.

C'mon guys. YOO-HOO! There it is, right out in the open!
Don't you wanna capture my flag, Nazis? I'm spreading my ass cheeks for you, come 'n get it.
please?

OP when did you ever make a good fillum ?

I didn't know you lurk, Rönkkö.

15 days from today will be the 1 year anniversary of this. I hope and pray that he moves this back to a public space for that.

this isnt funny
We should make our own flag and record shia and his goons going for it

you forgot the part where he spat on her, you kicked his librul ass and then she offered her aryan pussy for you to breed and you made a horde of germanic super babies right there in the store whilst Shia lay dying.

in other words... lol

Flag is located at Le Lieu Unique Cultural Center, Nantes France. twitter.com/thecampaignbook/status/949322144420376581

Any bright ideas?

Not really. But it's most likely on top of a building just like the one at the FACT facility. And Frenchanons want to confirm the flag's whereabouts?

we can light a drone on fire and send it up there

just remove the writing, it'll be a white surrender flag and suit it's location perfectly.

If they were smart they would at least offset the streaming time by a few hours.

I fukking wish this was true

I'm willing to believe this, the guy is clearly so fucked in the head, probably from having big hairy jew producers slobbering all over him when he was a kid

Fuck off back to the_donald faggot

thread reported.. enjoy all of your bans.

>how about we replace he will not divide us
with
>its ok to be white

IT'S HUNTIN' SEASON!

It'll be found in 2-3 days, if that.

europe is dark by 1700 in this time of year

It's an old Sup Forums meme about meeting famous people in the public.

Gang gang nigga gang gang

Isn't that in Nantes, on top of a building ?

Nobody ever got the Finnish one, you retards already lost

Yes. Does the La Lieu Cultural Center ring a bell?

shia butthurt much kek