Here in Brazil we had a period known as "branqueamento"...

Here in Brazil we had a period known as "branqueamento", the objective was to whitewash the population by prohibiting black/native males to reproduct with white woman, while the reverse was encouraged, effectively a BLEACHING program. Also immigrants from Europe were encouraged to come. Unfortunaly, the idea soon died out before we could see long term results. What does Sup Forums think could have happened? Does the program made any genetical sense or Brazil would be even more mongrel?

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/from-brazil-with-love.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would fuck the shit out of a nice white girl with a portuguese accent

>Unfortunaly, the idea soon died out before we could see long term results.
Sad.
Meanwhile the results of the mongrel society free of hate in Brazil:
>theync.com/from-brazil-with-love.htm

Brazil is the most vile place on earth the violence I have seen come from that country makes my physically ill. Brazilians are even worse than Arabs. There was a video I’ve seen where a Brazilian man literally cuts open a young mans guts pulls them out while he is alive then proceeded to chop off his head with an axe and that’s just ONE of the numerous videos. European counties can not even imagine doing such acts. Brazil is a dirty feet sandal country.

Try it again some time, it's a nice concept

>place is almost as big as America
>a gorillion variety of immigrants with different cultures
>ITS ALL THE SAME BRUH

Come on, the favelas are a shitshow, but we have quite nice places too. Any place infested by niggers will have violence, just like in murrica.

Even in favelas aside from the niggers people are really nice and mean no harm to anyone.

Dont be deluded, fellow Pedro. You know violence around and in big cities is just a disaster, thanks to jewish guided nigger culture infiltrating our youth. But hey, if you run away to European communities you will be allright, try Santa Catarina.

Ayrton Senna was a prime example of a brazilian.

Also, requesting this picture where you can see Paul Town, Shawn and TV Kwa in one picture. thx

I have no idea why this wasn't mandatory back in the slave trading days.

My only guess is the slave owners were actually a bunch of cuckolds who got Mandingo fever.

Sure thing, but take a stroll around "pacified" favelas, the guys are not bad by definition, it's the niggers that drag them down, just like anywhere else really.
Don't think european communities will be there for much longer, at this point they are more representative of the country they came from than the original guys, (((they))) won't allow that.

I heard this program was so successful that 1st generation Jap immigrants in Brazil went from literally 0% racemixing to like >50% in less than three generations. Pic related. Your favorite kawaii anime waifus turned into ambiguous mystery meat mongrels roaming around the forests of Brazil. Spooky

Let them come, I live in the south and "racismo velado" is in the air. Everybody will tell you about how the aliens are fucking up society on their backs. Our communities will survive, through blood if necessary.

Dont forget japs were really looked down upon, and banging a rich Brazillian was the only way to get a life. Also Sansei and Yonsei are the generations that lived through sexual liberation, so no surprise there.

Prepare to be called racists and much more by Globo and politicians, maybe the south will finally get the separation you guys wanted, anyway good luck with this.

and see how well it turned out.

you stupid subhuman, BLEACHING is just as bad as blacking. just because it's a white man doing the race betraying instead of a white woman doesn't mean it is to be approved. you want to fuck a non-white subhuman? be my guest. fuck, i'd do it too probably. just don't have children with her instead of a white wife.

Lol have you ever been here ? I would never go back to burgerland if i didn't have a fucking job there

He's a burger larping as a passport holding burger. About 80% of american pol kid's knowledge of other countries is based on memes, YouTube videos and lies

Fuck separatism, the current situation is not even bad in my opinion. Most mongrels cant or wont come here, they want São Paulo for the gibs. And the ones that come are looked upon. We just need the rest of the country to be more redpilled.

Agreed, just to take note what is your ideology?

Genetically it makes no difference between WMBF or WFBM. Racemixing is always bad.

I dont like labels, but I believe in individual freedom, but also in nationalistic doctrine.

Yea well, but wouldnt then the black male populace die out and less race mixing happen in the future? Reminder that the program did not encourage WMBF marriage.

Lamarckian-tier retardation, a mongrel is a mongrel regardless of whether it's XMYF or YMXF

> it didn't work

>Yea well, but wouldnt then the black male populace die out and less race mixing happen in the future?
You're producing a new batch of mulattoes and you're back to square one, a bunch of non-whites.

You seem like a good guy, but Brazil's problem really comes down to the fading culture and morals, any idea to fix that, bonus points for erradicating "music" that only talks about sex and crime.

I will never understand why Brazilians defend their shithole with such fervor, when literally all the facts are against them. That's like when amerimutts say the USA don't have a nigger problem.

Peak level denial.
>mfw it only takes 2 minutes of searching anything brazilian to come-up with hardcore violence

>Jesus Christ, they're barbarians! How could they do such horrible things to fellow human beings? Muh feelings, muh humanity
>Proceeds to LARP about the violent things they are totally going to do with shitskins/jews/leftists/cucks when the "race war" comes

And this is why "white nationalism" is a meme