California superiority thread

California superiority thread.

Just by being born and living here you have accomplished the life goal of millions of starry eyed Midwestern or Northeastern nobodies with the personality of unhusked corn and clam chowder. You live in the single most desired place to live in the world. Bonus points if you are in L.A. county.

I walk around feeling better than anybody born in some dreary, no name corn state everyday.

Inb4 Cornboys cry about communism or something else random not realizing that even if California was communist it is still the most successful US State ever and would be the worlds 5th richest nation on it's own.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2016/09/28/why-does-california-have-the-nations-highest-poverty-rate/#349be85d12d9
youtube.com/watch?v=dChBN_zfofY
youtu.be/7_iTGMNv5KE
statisticalatlas.com/place/California/El-Cajon/Race-and-Ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
enjoy your desolation.

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL

>inb4 cali niggers show up

Spic living in cali here, go fuck yourself, this place is a nutfest

Agreed. Im just above SF. Trying to leave by end of this year. Fuck norcal and socal

Reminder that not only is California the most successful and desired place to live in the country but that it also contributes the most. All under communism accoeding to pol.

>most successful
Wrong
>contributes the most
In what? Illegal immigration? In affirmative action? Look at all of our colleges. Its a fucking mess.
>everybody wants to live here
Wrong. Everywhere in Cali is expensive. In san diego a 1 bedroom apartment is $1400 at least. Go up north you're lookming at $2000 easy for a one bedroom. But Oregon? Just one state away? $500 for a 1 bedroom apartment. Fuck this place. And fuck your bait.

You'd be unhappy wherever you live.

California is great if you are gay or communist. That is all.

LMAO LA County is literally 27% non-spic white

The State is only 39% white, you are almost South Africa tier.

Long Beach here. I've lived all around the U.S. but I always end up back in L.A. There's nothing else quite like it. I love it and hate it at the same time.

>spic living in cali
the state is shit because of you amigo

I am at least self aware of that fact, so I will welcome being thrown over the wall so I can go on a killing spree in Mexico

Know what else is crazy? L.A. has more people than Canada or even Australia as a whole. That's why it takes me an hour to go 28 miles to work and about an hour and a half back.

like every poor Mexican who won't except free daca college born in California. I dream of moving to Colorado or the Midwest where I can buy a house for the price of a used car.

FUCK JERRY BROWN... that is all.

I hated California. My family lives there and are moving along with everyone they know. California is a high taxed shit hole. How's it feel being surrounded by soyboy bugmen?

California fucking sucks ass if you're white and dont have a degree. you're nothing more than a slave

Fuck off Oregon is full.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I've watched Portlandia. Fuck that shit. I can barely handle the hipsters here.

It's only the poor and the Mexicans leaving California. Making the rich Beach house owning Californians look bad.

>even if California was communist it is still the most successful US State ever and would be the worlds 5th richest nation on it's own.
With one of the highest debts and a state government that could fuck up a wet dream. Even the faggots in my state laugh at how insane you people are for paying insane amounts of money to live in a box. Have fun with that wildfire and lack of water and what not.

t. Maryland.

p.s. Your seafood restaurants suck, all of them.

This is true. The rest of the country is getting Californians that couldn't hack it out here and gave up. We're not sending our best.

Are you retarded? The county has 10 million people, not even close to Canada or 'straya.

You need a 4 year degree and a min 10 years experience just to get a min wage job in California.

Um, no sweetie.

I went to yosemite (live in the bay) over christmas break and it was literally 5 to 1 shitskin to white. The demographic issue is the biggest problem for California.

You got that right. Our politicians do nothing but leech money from the residents and the dopey leftists here just keep voting them in over and over.

Yep it's always the bitter Midwesterner who couldn't find sucess here who goes back home a looser. Pro tip California's rich are all old money.

and that was taken in 2015

California is only 34% white it's a majority minority state with white Hispanics as majority.

>You live in the single most desired place to live in the world
>Most desired place to live
First of all, that's entirely subjective. I love my midwestern town with few minorities and actually affordable living conditions.

Where?

T. California spic who needs a cheap house and is just here for work.

>millions of starry eyed Midwestern or Northeastern nobodies

you mean flooded by spics, while Californians move to Austin and quickly ruin it

California has been in steep decline for five years.

Tell the truth Austin was ruined my Katrina niggers.

I live in indiana, i made the living conditions jab because OP stated LA, and LA [Atleast to my knowledge] is nit affordable to live in

I dunno about superiority just by being born in California. As a Texas who's been living in this mad house of Los Angeles, I can say with certainly that it's the skills that the southerners and Midwesterners bring with them that keep California running despite its political flaws. Native Californians do a pretty good job running their own state into the ground.

I WANT TO GO BACK TO IOWA. JANE, GET ME OFF THIS CRAZY THING

Ya it sucks. And it seems that most white people here wont ever wake up to their situation. Anywhere you go, youre the only white person around. The whites that are here stay inside and shop online. Shit skins are everywhere. H1B holders have all the tech jobs. Whites are now baristas and construction workers.
California law makers need helicopter rides.

>muh high state GDP maymay

bro, I live in San Diego. There's literally streets with nothing but homeless people and shady fucks that you cant tell if theyre crazy or gang members.

Not to mention the high as fuck poverty rate.
>forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2016/09/28/why-does-california-have-the-nations-highest-poverty-rate/#349be85d12d9

I really don't understand this state because everyone I meet pretends like they're rich living in paradise when in reality theyre taking loans they cannot pay back and going deeper and deeper into debt.

Yosemite is amateur hour - probably actual foreigners. There are a dozen places in California to go that will be more fun and just as beautiful. That’s where the locals are.

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of high speed rail program that fell apart because the state couldn't pay for it?

Nobody in the midwest wants to live there but stupid teens. No joke

White construction workers is a good thing. The wetbacks got smart and moved to northern welfare States like Washington that pay construction workers welfare all winter.

It’s a good idea being ruined by corrupt California govt. private groups could build it for 1/3rd the cost.

Yosemite was a white american attraction for decades until recently. I go every year and its only been this bad the last 3-5 years.
But ya, i get what youre saying. If you go to the lesser known spots like the northern coast towns or redwoods its much better as far as demographics go. Even Tahoe is still majority white due to white boomers buying retirement homes there.

Some parts of LA are really nice and hip filled with rich youth. They have gentrified all the old parts of the cities and long Beach. Problem is they are building giant commie block apartments for poor mellenials who will never afford a home in those areas in previously empty farmland.

Yeah. It sucked up so much money and will never be finished. BILLIONS of dollars gone.

I remember when Echo Park was a no-go zone, but now it's littered with hipsters white people and it's actually pretty nice again. Who woulda thought.

lol, california

Those teens come here and become homeless in our beach towns.

White constructuction workers are fine. Most spics are terrible at it.

Of fucking course they did. Every liberal government representative is so inept at their job or hypocritical its comical. Like that one chucklefuck that voted against gun rights but was arrested for facilitating an arms smuggling ring.

The MD assault weapons ban is one of the most poorly written pieces of legislation that I've ever read.

Where talking about LA county not the the surrounding areas of Orange County, San Bernardo County and the rest of the shitty burb's of LA.

I weep for what has become of El Cajon. How many more years until they have to shut down the Mother Goose Parade because there aren't enough locals that care or because enough Muslim business owners made a loud fuss about it hindering their business somehow?

Whatever dude. That's still a lot of fucking people in one area.

>le 37% face
California used to be perfect but it's shit now

Im mot saying being a white construction worker is bad. Just that whites dont seem to be taking tech jobs (the big money makers in CA) any more due to the influx of H1B visas.

californians are retarded and always have been

youtube.com/watch?v=dChBN_zfofY

Ok here's the real scoop on Cali.
>NorCal = Supreme
>SoCal = Mexico
>Eastern Cal= Poor but white
>Western Cal = White & Rich at the coast, spicniggers on the streets next to them
I have lived in SoCal my whole life and was a minority then, and "rare" now in some parts of my city. I'm white and live in El Cajon and if you're not sure what it's like there is only a few enclaves of where "white people meet". Target, Ralphs, Yogurtmill and any other more costly places. This place has more muslims than mexicans now so you can only imagine how often I see white people.

I did a test once driving around in my car.
>20 non whites
>3 whites
This is just regular people not in any event or anything. The whitest group I've seen was when Antifa was here with their protest group. Truly sad.

I actually look forward to having to go to the LA area now in the rich parts at least. It's all old money rich they are much more respectful then the new rich who only got money by selling their house in LA.

So what? It's literally filled with massive homeless problems and racial segregation. Look at a demographic map of LA, whites live on one part, niggers and spic's the other. It's hilarious that rich white liberals refuse to live near spics or niggers; they'll continue to live in their own gated communities until the spic population becomes to numerous.

I like doing that test in the local malls. Whites dont shop in store anymore it seems. Its probably 85% non white at most malls in my area.

I took a shortcut through Hawaiian Gardens the other day. 20 years ago, it was fucked up. Stray dogs everywhere, chickens on the road, trash in the gutters, Iron fences around the front yard with security gates on every house. Now it looks like your typical everyday housing track. Green grass, nice cars, no more iron fences. It was like the Twilight Zone.

I know lots of boomers in tech that still make millions by knowing how to use one computer program. Once they quit that job will become min wage tech Indian job. After Apple built that programing center in Sacramento the poo population exploded like their asshole squatting over a street.

I can't disagree with you there.

LMAO, I live in the suburbs of NYC if i did that same test it would be

>20 whites
>7 non whites

how dis make u feel socal boi?

>The (((whitest))) group I've seen was when Antifa was here with their protest group
Yeah. White

Current California is not the California I was born and raised in. Left ten years ago and never looked back. The state is looking worse and worse every time I go home to visit. You have a crime problem and you respond by decriminalizing property crimes. You have a human shit problem and you respond by inviting more homeless. You have a drug problem and you respond by legalizing drugs. You have an aids problem and you respond by legalizing exposure of others to risky transmission practices.

Meanwhile, techbros carve up the state to create private gated fiefdoms.

Soddom and Gamorrah will burn. Leave now and don't turn back.

Yep check out Downey they turned the old apartments into luxury mid century modern lofts.

Portland is the shithole of Oregon. Its dirty, overcrowded, and full of degenerates. There are some nice areas like the historic neighborhoods and the Japanese Gardens. Otherwise its the hipster version of Detroit. Everyone in OR outside of it hates it and knows it's overrated. The other 95% or Oregon is gorgeous and lots of the smaller and midsized towns are hella cozy.I lived in Astoria and Corvallis for awhile and it was fantastic.

Oh God, I hate going to the malls. Literally hardly anyone is white. Last time I went to Parkway Plaza there was tons of middle easterns, spics and blacks.

Envy to be honest.

this place is a joke
youtu.be/7_iTGMNv5KE

This slide thread again?

Kek, I did see some jews because thanks to Sup Forums I can spot them easily now.

Lucky bitch, I would kill to have been born in Central California.

Whats interesting is that El Cajon,California is 55% Non Hispanic white. So unless there was a massive demographic changes in the past 8 years, im suprised you dont see any white people.

Sauce: statisticalatlas.com/place/California/El-Cajon/Race-and-Ethnicity

Whites, even in urban areas are mostly conservative
If you see a liberal white they're probably jewish

much superior

What's funny is that I grew up on the Central Coast and Portugal and Spain reminded me very much of that part of California.

There was a huge influx of middle easterners in the last 8 years. Let me put you into some perspective. I went to El Cajon Valley Highschool. Probably 30% white from my experience. That was approximately about 12 years ago. I drive by the school during closing time sometimes and guess what I see? Hijabs everywhere. Literally 80% muslim from what someone told me. Mostly from Iraq , Syria and tons of Chaldeans. You can look it up on google muslim refugees to El Cajon. It's literally Germany 2.0 except they were at least vetted so as far as I know there is no attacks here. Some of us are woke but the sad thing it's mostly spics who are woke here. My auto registration guy is woke as fuck and we talked about Assange and all kinds of shit but he isn't white.

This guy gets it. Same story for me more or less. California is the mostly ineptly managed place since Detroit. The only hope it has is massive deportations.

OP, where do you live in CA?

Always Jewish, besides Mexicans Jews are the next majority in California.

Where are you from in San Diego? East County reporting.

That's likely true. The sad thing is that I don't see any young white kids in this city. The white people I counted during
Was all mostly old people, either homeless or just old and retired. I don't understand why almost all homeless here are white or black. You never see middle easterners as homeless or mexishits as homeless.

Man, white people love the cold. Guess that's my destination then, ND here I come. Got my 4x4 tacoma ready, just gonna buy a fat bike and meet yall there.

>MUH GDP

Typical communist faggot substituting someone else’s success as your own. What the fuck have you done?

East county here as well.
See

This is absolutely true I went to 5 guys in Ventura it was filled with hajeebs and clean cut brown men in jump suits with gold chains. Muslims have taken Oxnard area completely.

>Bonus points if you are in L.A. county.

Oh my fucking sides.

lel to be fair not all spics suck, its just most do

>California's rich are all old money

really? Jobs, Zuck, Brin, Musk, Ellison et al...all "old money" - fuck off with your ignorance.

El Cajon is fucking disgusting. I hate it there. Wish that entire city would get nuked. Nothing but scummy people everywhere. Looks like Alabama: just add in Muslims and some hills.

They're spreading. I thought El Cajon was their capital and containment zone. I'm seriously wondering how many muslims we have in this state. Most people call it a heaven for spics but now spics need to watch out from being bread out by muzzies, kek.

>You live in the single most desired place to live in the world
>everywhere in california is Beverly hills

top lollar get dollar