rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/373/2045/20140170
oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/bombogenesis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle#/media/File:Carbon14_with_activity_labels.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope all of mexico freezes to death

I WILL ACCEPT 0 REFUGEES, NOT A SINGLE ONE

lol no

but muh global warming

Miniature Ice Age happened in the 13th century. We're probably do for another.

You know it's going to get hot again, right? Australia is baking in 45 degree heat.

I'm a hairy guy. I'll be fine.

If China owns Australia there'd be an inner sea by now.

>45 degrees
>hot

LOL what did the aussie mean by this?

Pussies. This is nothing

but the earth is warming

we'll all be underwater in -30 years

muh climate science ;((

Esau detected.

-4 this morning. Was kind of comfy drive in my car after a walk outside. I welcome the ice age.

>do

Typical amerifats contribution to the bastardisation of a language.

We have a big ozone hole near us causing more UV radiation to hit us.

It was only 30 something degrees and 10km of road fucking melted.

Australia is just a meaningless tiny island in the middle of nowhere though, everywhere else it is raining sleet endlessly.

What's this cheeky darkie up too Sup Forums

>Tiny

What the fuck are you smoking britbong?

t-those are the great lakes, user

It's called January in Michigan
t. michiganfag

>bastardisation of a language.
Aluminium. Favorite.

>by some miracle, there was not a single gunshot victim on this day in Shitcago

Why are they clearly in the shape of a nigger crossing the boarder

>When Dad tries to shit talk your brother, but dad only goes on about how he's impotent.

Just because it's hot in the middle of summer on your tiny island doesn't mean the entire globe is too Banjo.

Meh, it was overlooked. I know it's "due for another". Give me a break.

>tfw 4c
Send some of that cold here pls

also michfag checking in, cold as fuck. 10 degrees is starting to feel warm

>ice age
>horrors

0 degrees, 0 refugees! Praise Winter-chan!

Anyone conflating weather with climate ITT will not be considered "White" on the day of the rope.

Always thought it has the shape of a palm tree

People think "ice age meh, i'll wrap up". It's food user, food, expect that graph to sky rocket in price, it'll double or triple at least by 2019 and trickle down into everything else and steadily increase in price from there on in as the sun goes to sleep. France can't even grow edible wheat anymore.

Man up burgerfags we deal with weather like this all the time youre not special.

still wearing a marquette dinner jacket. if it gets any colder i might need to put on a coat.

We had a nice freeze for a few days here in Texas. Was beautiful and near perfect. I miss you, Winter-chan, come back!

this shit is bananas

youtube.com/watch?v=RXhVLP1Ld48

buy a thick coat now

Everyone will migrate to California. Meh, what's new?

>It was only 30 something degrees
It got down to 30 here last night too!

i warned you about the ice age bro

there's been several minimums since the 13th century. it happens every 128 years or so, on the dot.

we are in fact beginning a minimum this year. i mean, this is the year that many people will begin noticing it. it will peak in the 2030s and could last anywhere from 10-70 years.

good!

I love the cold

I hold dual passports. I'm okay with this.

Don't convicts only live on the coast?

Why is it we hear it was the warmest Summer, but never if it was the coldest Winter?

Nothing is gonna happen, maybe when Hell freezes over.

it breaks the narrative, I do remember the "Polar Vortex" being all over the news a few years back.

>10-70

Longer.

Much longer

GrandRapidsFag checking in, -15 last night around 1am lads.

I firmly believe everyone in the UP has frozen to death. Free land up north and as far away from Flint, Benton Harbor, Saginaw, and Detroit as possible.

Ie sun spot count

I admit that is pretty hot but isn't most of that area desert by the scientific definition? Isn't it also completely barren?

Holing up in a cabin in the UP during the fimbulwinter sounds comfy as fuck

Had snow in southeast Georgia. It's happened before but not like this. I'm afraid, the Bulldogs are going to a championship game and now this? What the fuck am I in for?

The Pacific goes through El Nino and La Nina cycles. In El Nino North America gets warm and Australia gets cool. Guess what LA Nina does.

>WRYYYYYYYYY

A Crimson Tide that will wash over you , user. Hail Saban!

>tfw Sami Finnish ancestry

Oh boy I might have to put on pants if it gets any colder.

Why do people idolize this murderous walrus?

Because he's right when he's not wrong.

This is an obvious bait thread, but if anyone is curious:

The polar jet stream circles the arctic and acts as a barrier between arctic weather and sub-arctic weather. The shape of the jet stream current is maintained by the temperature gradient on either side of the jet stream.

Warming in the arctic reduces the temperature gradient across the jet stream, causing it to meander more. This causes cold pockets to push down from the arctic to sub-arctic zones, and hot pockets to push up from sub-arctic zones into the arctic.

You need to look at the entire planet to get the whole picture. Note pic related. On the top pic, you see cold temperatures pushing down in the US, while northern Europe and Russia remain relatively warmer. The bottom pic is the temperature anomaly from 1979-2000 weather patterns. You see the US and Greenland are anomalously colder, while Russia and the arctic are significantly warmer than normal.

Climate maps:
cci-reanalyzer.org/wx/DailySummary/#t2anom

Studies on the subject:
nature.com/articles/nclimate3121?WT.feed_name=subjects_attribution

nature.com/articles/ngeo2234

nature.com/articles/srep45242

rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/373/2045/20140170

Lack of a father figure in their lives. Plus it's a lot easier to just drop out of society and pray that the apocalypse is coming than it is trying to fix things.

Horrors for anyone not white

Bad timing on the turning against us thing huh you fucking uppity niggers

You from northern WI? I went there on vacation a while back and was wondering why locals all looked like they have fetal alcohol syndrome, then later on Sup Forums I saw one of those maps showing a lot of Finnish ancestry up there and it all made sense.

Im from Hawaii, btfo

oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/bombogenesis.html

this
global warming means colder weather you brainlette poltards
a small hand-full of academics (who are not communists at all, i swear) made this fact clear whenever it became convenient
its settled science
un-falsifiable, get it?!?!?!

HE TRIED TO WARN US

Did Mexico steal your sweetroll? They're fucking up country. Mexican Intellectuals go home.

>tfw cali master race

He's a pagan larper and this appeals to sargon's crowd.

just think, all those starving children in Africa

>Niggerheit units

Fahrenheit is much better for air temperature. The scale in Celsius isn't wide enough for normal human experience like Fahrenheit is.

Looking at ancient temp record and milankowitch cycles, I don't doubt the soon coming of the next ice age, but I hope it would approach really fast, like overnight. That would be so great. People wake up and there's glacier outside.

dibs on copper harbor.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS
> The Three Branches will become one

It won't be that quick but the magnification of extreme weather events will shock everyone, especially farmers who won't know when the plant their crops. Groceries shopping will take up most people's expense and the wider economy will clapse in the West.

9°C here in Belgium
and as rainy as it always has been here

How quick are we talking for the onset of this "ice age"? How should I realistically prepare?

Especially if I live in an apartment in a city?

it will eventually, but for other reasons - money destruction, just as it would be going down adjusted for real inflation (CPI is bs)

north american union

>canada
>mexico
>usa

its the only way they will survive the icing

mexico's south will provide usable soil for agriculture, mexico's north will be were all the people will be, it will be freezing cold, like iceland

usa and canada are an uninhabited iceblock, except for mining, in the union, they provided technology and resources and now also are in charged of the mining in the mountains were the rock is still reachable

Flavor. Trunk. Car. Gasoline.

55 degrees Fahrenheit? Im comfy as FUCK. Finally a little bit of cold, been waiting for this all year.

everyone should just use Kelvin.

FUCKING CELCIUS

2019-2020, so about a year. You'd be better off in the suburbs where you can plant your own food. I would say hydroponics in one room could be an option but with a weakening magnetosphere the sun could wipe out the grid multiple times in the next few decades (we had a close X-flare miss in September) and hydroponics are expensive to set-up. If you've got money store rice in mylar bags now before the price spike and invest in anything food production related, shares in phosphorus and fertilisers etc.

Well yeah there's that too, personally prefer silver.

Wtf that isn't so cold. Grow a pair

That is still about 1000-3000 years away. More short term we are still due for a cold spell. The average warm spell in these shorter cold/warm cycles is 140-180 years, followed by 700-900 years of cold.

This is why I believe man made Global warming is such bullshit. We are at the peak of an interglacial period and on top of that we are at the peak of the warm period in those cycles in pic related. If you look at it in the context of these two cycles, it is nothing out of the ordinary.

Kelvin is the only scientific temperature grade.

Just to add to anons informative post. The polar vortex has a tendancy to form lobes and become elongated when under pressure. The orientation of this elongation is almost always to stretch into North America (lobe 1) and East Siberia (lobe 2), this is why those places regularly get ridiculous cold blasts. Warming gets into the arctic > the polar vortex becomes elongated > cold air gets spilled into lower lattitudes than normal in North America and East Siberia.

Cold af outside

>t. DCfag

The serious ice ages were when we were flying in polar configuration behind saturn to present sun and swinging around it. It would get really hot then really cold. Timeframes of this are completely pulled out of ass - you can't carbondate past 40k years I believe. In practical terms though anything past 10k years is rubbish in terms of timeline, because that's when planets finally took it's place in the orbit and physical properties changed. Destruction of mars with thunderbolts was completed, venus was expelled from body of saturn which became planet and lost it's ability to produce arc giving it away to present sun (Wallace Thornhill). That being said we're in for another Maunder minimum period - chaotic weather followed by decent cooling (Ben Davidson). The real question is why are you fuckers shillling full blown ice age? You probably don't even know just got an assignment. Seen those threads for some time now.
yeah sure, it had nothing to do with 65-75 weaker solar cycle, no wonder they thought they could capitlise on agw:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle#/media/File:Carbon14_with_activity_labels.svg

Getting cold outside

Depends which expert you ask, some think it'll be a mini-ice age some say we're going into a full glacial expansion now. Whatever the case it'll depopulate the planet when most growing regions are taken out of production due to extreme weather variations.

Pic rejected

-40 comfy as fuck over here

Why hasn't Australia constructed an artificial inland sea yet?

Proof?