You really think pissing off Americans will help our cause? Fucking disgusting

First of all, this is absurd. I've never seen a white American who looks like this. Secondly, you're doing the jews job for them. Dividing us, pissing people off. It's dumb as shit. Anyone who posts Amerimutt memes is pathetic and deserves to be run over by a truck of peace. If the anti-American invective doesn't stop, I for one am done with this board. You're pathetic, really.

Fucking kike no one cares about this. We all know it's you guys manufacturing every moment, from the memes to the outrage.

greatest meme of '17

Wow. I got called a kike. This place really is schizophrenic. I'm out

Its like playing chess by yourself

Im considered white in this shithole of a country.

It was a pretty good meme that triggered all the drumpfers but I agree with OP

The golem needs to be destroyed before we can even think about attacking its master.

Did we offend your fee fees, mutt?
Learn to live with it

Hahahahah. I'm done

Cause you guys talk down on everyone else. What goes around...

Nice divide and conquer you fucking dumb shill

The best part of this meme is when the rest of the mutt family tries to use the meme against king mutt.

Just remember, you are trapped on this side of the planet with us, not the other way around.

>implying a mutt meme will prevent us from looking down on the inferior
Imagine what we could accomplish if we were 65% white. The starts would be ours.

ahh, amerimutt tears. keep them coming.

El Atrocidad

Pros
The mere sight of it can make people go crazy
it's able to absorb lesser mutts or humans to regenerate HP.
Slower and less intelligent than La Creatura, but can catapult acid balls if fed enough corn syrup.
High HP and strength

Cons
Can explode while drinking corn syrup

Threat level: Moderate, Dangerous when in high numbers and organized in formations with other mutts

America is the biggest source of degeneracy on this planet. Rejecting is isn't divide and conquer but a matter of personal hygiene and at this point the first necessary step to the solution of our problems.

maybe euro pol just hate you

>hes back after getting his thread deleted
Keep going and you will get this fine thread deleted as well.
Such low energy you can't even dodge the mods! HOW SAD!

>americans actually think Euros like them and that this is all a massive nasa/eu/soros/unesco/etc... shill attempt

Love this meme it’s literally what the majority of the south and Midwest look like

Learn to take a joke you colossal faggot

>implying Sup Forums isn't just the rejects of Sup Forums
Even euro/pol/ hates you insufferable faggots.
You can't even meme you have to borrow the memes of others!

Whiter than you, Achmed.

>5 posts by this ID
>Not mad

>he can't even post a meme appropriate to the situation
You know its easy to make your own meme, right? Just fire up paint and go to town.

Then at least the memes you post would be relevant to my comments. But then again I don't know why I would expect a refugee to know how to meme properly.

>6 posts by this ID
>Not mad

>4 post by this ID
>not mad
How old are you? Is this the best your legendary euro/pol/ has to offer?

Aussie time is confirmed best time, all of the shitskin euros are sleeping so the bants remains pure.

>7 Posts by this ID
>not mad

SARUTRUMP HAS MOVED THE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM

CORPORATE TAX CUTS ARE ON THE MENU BOYS

You do realize a lot of people use the Amerimutt meme because they are literally who's that are assmad about being irrelevent on the world scene right? Its the only epeen they have.

You are all like little baby watch this

Don't give them the good stuff they don't deserve organic memes.
Let them flounder in the same stale memes they post every thread.

Save the good stuff for prime time Pacific Alliance Banter Threads.

If Americans stopped getting mad about the mutt meme people would get bored and stop posting them. It's a joke. Stop taking yourselves so fucking seriously.

This goy is correct.

Just as those other jokes and stereotypes have some truth to them that make it amusing, so too does the amerimutt meme.

I guess it's awful easy for us to laugh at the problems other white communities have even as we ignore and pretend our own don't exist.

Every one of these cases is an unspeakable tragedy and the ongoing genocide of a distinct group of people worth saving.

Look at what has happened to Boers in South Africa.. to Rhodesians.. beautiful European cultures destroyed and genocided by the hateful, kike-ruled world order.

>(ID: 3/O7Nord)
>3/7Nord
>3/7th's Nord
>43% Nord
>57% American

You are a kike. Do you know that the Swiss banned minarets, have very progressive and freedom-minded gun laws and have a rich and vibrant history? You suck.

What does it profit a man if conquers the stars, but remain a Mutt?

If memes piss you off, it means you need to lurk moar

AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

No amount of buttblasted europoor Sup Forums memery will block this fact. 56% of 325 million. You do the math.

Keep crying, tyrone. The mountain jew is just mad the superior hebrew is taking his goy.

Which explains why the greatest goy mutt comes to his defense. Keep up the good work!
Distance from the sun will ensure we remain whiter than achmed's europe. Try to think for the future man.

This has been the worst spam in years. People talking to themselves and just constant spam. Just move it to /bant/ and ban the whole board already.

Jeez, fucking whiner. Have some Goddamn respect for yourself.

You can't help it. Certain nations have their complexes and bad sides. Americans are often arrogant, acting like spoiled childreen, so underminign their ego is one of the most triggering thing to them. Poles here also are easy to trigger and often spout nonsense, but for other reasons and due to other complexes.
also see It's natural on the itnernet and it's your turn. American reaction to this is best so far though, even Indians made less threads about stopping poo in loo thing. There is really something fucked up with american state of mind.

With plebbit refugees comes plebbit-tier memetics.
Just get an aussie proxy and go to town. These threads are great for baiting.

>American reaction to this is best so far though, even Indians made less threads about stopping poo in loo thing.
Perhaps because there are a lot more American posters? Seems pretty obvious that a meme made to trigger the majority of the board will result in a large amount of asspain, right?

Shut up you sensitive faggot the board had been posting racist caricatures of Slavic people for years and you said nothing. How about all the Brazil memes? How about Swedecuck memes, Germany ones too. Or all the nigger gook and jew hate.

No one is safe here you sensitive bitch, go back to plebbit

>getting this angry over bants

why does this trigger you fellow burger, you know it to be true. Can you even go to the grocery store without seeing illegal spics? I can't, and I live in nowhere county the South

Let's go lads.

If this is an honest attempt at a muttposting containment thread, I applaud your efforts.

do you have la luz extinguido stats?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

rolling

>can't take some silly banter
the truth hurts eh?

Wow buddy they sure triggered you, don't get shot on your way out

I like you guys but you totally deserve this.

Lmfao

These pics

I like you guys too
France deserves much better than how she's being treated

>A FUCKING BAGUETTE
I miss french memes. Where have all the baguettes gone, Pierre?