>Anne Happy is now a year old

Just fucking kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=915755
youtube.com/watch?v=eKYm1Wfpytg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Anne Happy
And no one cared.

I saw that official tweet yesterday. Made me want to kill myself.

timothy rap is now in your head

it never left my head

>Code Geass was 10 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me?

Fuck. Where does time go.

good man

>Fuck. Where does time go.

I had one of those moments a week ago when I started replaying Kamidori Alchemy Meister. I saw saves from 2012 on the menu and was like "that cant be right".

>hamster gets S2
>still no anne happy S2

Kirara Forward is truly cursed.

What a coincidence. I just searched for the perfectly looped regular version OP from nico. Couldn't find it. Only different VA versions.

Spring had an abundance of SoLs and cute girl shows last year.

This time around? Literally only Hinako Note.
Holy fuck.

I'm still mad about the April Fools

Fuck you. Anne Happy was an instant classic. Years from now it'll be touted as one of the greats alongside Hidamari Sketch and Aria.

I-It's just a prank bro! Haha...

The mahou shoujo movie wasn't real? ;__;

I miss it.

The beter Kirara(Sansha Sanyou) aired at the same season so no.

At least there's the manga. The translation is quite good and the releases are steady. We should be fully caught up by the year's end.

why would they do this to us

This is probably what hits me the hardest, last year we were drowning on great sols while this season is severely lacking any of them, its kind of bizarre.

I really miss that spring.

>Everyone's hair is the same as their costume color
>Tsubaki's hair is not black
This really annoys me.

The era of cute girls doing cute things is over.

I miss the deep and philosophical discussions we used to have in the threads. For a supposed simple slice of life with cute girls doing cute things this series really had some good and nice messages. Perhaps we may have been reading way too much into it, but it'll always be true to me.

>The era of cute girls doing cute things is over.
No, this season just happen to be shit for them, keep in mind that there are at least three upcoming kirara adaptations and one of them is another forward adaptation.

Which ones?

Yuru Camp
New Game
Blend S(which will probably be shitposted to death because there are two male characters)

Not even including the Kirara ones. We have motherfucking Colors coming our way as well.

There's a creditless version of the OP on nyaa, just go make it yourself.

>Yuru Camp
>Rin likes to go camping by herself along the lakes that provide a scenic view of Mt. Fuji. Nadeshiko loves to take cycling trips by herself to places where she can see Mt. Fuji. After they meet, Rin and Nadeshiko take camping trips, eat cup ramen together, and enjoy the scenery.
So not-Yama Susume.

>Blend S
>The story centers on a girl named Maika who gets a job at a cafe where all the waitresses are given certain attributes — such as "tsundere" or "little sister" — to embody while serving customers. The manager asks Maika to be the "Do S" (extreme sadist) waitress, so she will have to adopt a dominant and aggressive persona
Sounds way too gimmicky desu.

Bocchi adaptation fucking when.

>Sounds way too gimmicky desu.
I dont mind that, I could say the same about anne happy based on the synopsis, yet that ended up being great.

I've heard good things of Konohana Kitan and that's getting an adaption too.

>I could say the same about anne happy based on the synopsis, yet that ended up being great.
A fair enough point.

That Yuru Camp description sounds pretty tame for Forward, what's the twist?

>Sounds way too gimmicky desu.
So did Anne Happy to be fair.

I've read all the translated manga so far and I'm genuinely surprised at how much the anime improved upon it. Like fuck.

>what's the twist?
I have been wondering that for a while, if there isnt one, its probably gonna be like hanayamata, just some drama at some point.

The manga is not particularly bad, and the anime indeed expanded upon it like mad, but the manga is pretty fine desu and the art is gorgeous too. Watching the anime first and reading the manga second makes the manga come out looking worse too.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Shinbo's right hand hack and his ever growing misfortune of never directing a show that will sell well ever again.
I'd consider SL a complete bottom-of-the-barrel studio if not for the fact that he's one of their in-house directors.

>3sha3you
>not a predictable fucking borefest with no plot, shitty characters and nothing interesting ever happening
>better than Anne Happy, the whacky mystery slapstick plot with loveable MC and great sidekicks

yeah fuck you.

Reminder that Hibari is literally user. In love with 2D and full of self-hate.

why don't they make good anime anymore?

Don't be ignorant Hanako. They make good anime every season!

>Married a forever young super cute and beautiful woman
>Has a super cute positive bundle of joy daughter
>But both of them are bad luck and disaster magnets
Is the Hanakoizumi Father a lucky or unlucky person?

His shit would have a chance to sell well if it weren't for SL's nonexistent marketing. How hard is it to tell people to buy your shit? Fucking hell.

But marketing is hard and cost money!

He died before ever getting a chance to experience that so I'd say unlucky.

Why is Hibarigaoka Ruri so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

He was just on a business trip.

>a year old
>still no BD fansubs

Sasuga.

Either way we won't be seeing two of their best directors do anything yet this year considering Oonuma is booked for the 3rei movie and Kawatsure is doing Sagrada Reset much to my dismay.

It was all the little things.

Do it yourself, you have access to the script.

I really have wasted my life.

STOP! I didn't need to know this.

I miss you guys, I miss the cozy nights watching this show weekly, and I'll forever hate April Fools from now on.

Season 2 can't come soon enough.

Are you OK with external subs and 720p video?

As long as it looks decent.

....FINE!!!!!! But this is the last time.

I think it's time to give up on that dream user.

Kirara Forward is the best manga time spin off.

大好き!

No, it almost came true April 1st. Season 2 is coming out next year, I refuse to give up believing.

Japan handles April Fools the worst. Their idea of a joke is announce something you actually really wish was real. Every year there's at least one thing that hits too hard.

Just give up, for your health

I normally watch all moeshit but I skipped both Anne Happy and Sansha Sanyou last year, not even sure why. They just looked like garbage and I wasn't picking up garbage at the time.

Sorry for lack of chapters.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=915755

It's not like I like you or anything...

"Anne Happy" is not "Unhappy"

You missed out on two of the best shows that year then.

Wew time to rewatch it for a 6th time. Thanks senpai.

I think I just looked at the posters or characters and there were too many males or something. I had become sick of the token male(s) in CGDCT moeshit.

That was Sansha, not Anne Happy.

Males? What? There are literally no males in Anne Happy and I think one in Sansha. And none of any of the posters.

Scorched earth policy

chi chimo chimo

Nice.

>Ren with long hair

>So not-Yama Susume.
It's more about setting up a comfy camp than going places. Also cooking.
Feels more like outdoor koufuku graffiti.
One of the heroines even decided against joining a mountain climbing club because she thought it was too hardcore.

>what's the twist
Great art. It's in forward because it can't be a 4koma.

It's Len

Halfway through Vol 3 of the mango, when the fuck does Chimosi actually show up?

Pretty sure it's Won

Sounds great, can't wait for it to flop too.

One letter off.

Where can you even find it?

The usual place.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKYm1Wfpytg

TI TI TI TIMOTHY.

なんとかなるまるま〜

Can't decide between Tsubaki and Hanako

>choice between autist or goddess

It seems obvious.

I miss Anne-posting.

I don't.

Yeah it got me as well that Timothy practically never showed up.

Anne Happy will live on forever, is now part of the classics of anime next with K-on and Azumanga Daioh.

haha

i haven't finished it desu but Hinako a qt

You've had a year to finish it.

Top of my current backlog:
>Anne Happy
>Non Non Biyori
>Gochiusa
>Princess Tutu

I would value your input as to which to tackle first

Anne Happy then Usagi, I dropped NNB and still haven't watched princess Tutu.

I'm a turbo yurifag who graduated with the best grades of all time from the Yuri University in the yuri dimension and yet I put Princess Tutu as my #1 anime, by a wide margin. So either watch it first because it's awesome, or last because it will be really hard to top.

Probably almost threadly reminder to worship Our Goddess.

He actually did it the madman