Well Sup Forums , they're right

Well Sup Forums , they're right.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/donald-trump-puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-aid-how-help-678238
fema.gov/hurricane-maria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF? I love golf now.

How much did it cost to gas 6 million Jews?

yeah but that wouldn't be nice because Trump dedicated those golf games to the Puerto Rican dead, how can you dedicate a golf game to the dead when you don't even play?

zero, the money to do that was offered and no requirements to repay were ever conducted

We would, but they’d just throw it in a dumpster.

Sage

Facts.

What a lard ass brainlet of a man.

How about you provide a link and some data? Or are you just a shill?

America would be a much greater country if we weren't' giving welfare to Puerto Rican spics who start shitting out babies at 13 and don't stop until they're a great-grandmother at 45.

I'll take the golf, thanks.

newsweek.com/donald-trump-puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-aid-how-help-678238

>implying Americans give a shit about Puerto Rico

>The money you spend on personal pleasures should be given to the poor, goy!

kys

Honestly, can we admit this has a point? I feel like we are just wasting so much tax money on irrelevant bullshit. We obviously CAN afford to give more aid to Puerto Rico, and yet people on here act like it’s too much money. It’s clearly not if the government can blow so much money on golf and other shit

i wished our cucked politicians would start golfing instead of aiding starving generations that come here as refugees later on

*runing* kek

How small are these ships or how worthless is the aid? Because $246,153 per ship is incredibly inefficient.

You assume he's not getting shit done on these trips. Why the fuck would he want to be distracted by a city that is foaming at the mouth to get rid of him when he could go south and work without people looking over his shoulder looking for the next leak. I don't give a fuck what he does or tweets I just want results. And for the first time in a long time we are seeing real results that will bring in a shitload of revenue that well exceeds $32 million

we have better ethics

So? PR had enough aide. Let me guess, you want to make sure each and every person there had a flat screen TV and a “I’m with her” hat?
Let’s be honest. It is not about the aid or PR because you know nothing and care nothing about any of that. You only care about reeeeeing about Drumph. You need to reevaluate your priorities man. There is so much more you can be doing. It’s not even about red pills or the Jews. This is about your life and how you are living it. Go do something. Talk to someone you don’t know even if that someone is just a clerk ata grocery store. Get a hair cut. Feel good about yourself for a change. Just do anything but post on here all day. You are better than this. Unless you are a real shill and in that case you should seriously consider an office shooting or better yet dropping ShareBlue docs. Either way just be a good person

hey were putting him in the pga after 8 years. 48th dimensional shoots and ladders.

FEMA seems to think things are going pretty good.

I have a question, can someone actually post a bill from one of these courses? Doesn't trump actually own a fuckton of courses as well? Didn't trump hire his own private security firm as well last year? I think this number is just people googling the costs of things and adding them together, not actually looking at the finances.

Someone explain to me how Trump's golf trips cost that much.

I understand security, transport etc. but surely that has to be at least partially paid for already. I refuse to believe trump going off to play golf on the weekends is directly costing millions.

addendum
fema.gov/hurricane-maria

And those 130 cargo ships would've sat at port doing nothing because the highways had just experienced the effects of a hurricane.

Try again shill.

Facts are racist user

Seeing as Puerto Ricans are colonising America I don't think America is in any kind of debt to them.

its fake. there basically saying SS costs millions more if you're not in the Whitehouse which is 100% fake news

Why is she crying when she got such a nice model?

Golf has always been based.

Alternatively, you could spend over $32 million into making Anti-Trump skits like liberals do.

>$32,000,000

They think this number is from golf trips

He was thinking about Peurto Rico with every swing of the club.

exactly, and when Trump golfs he uses his own courses, and its at a place all set up for more casual, more productive meetings without all the "summoned to the WH" drama.

When Obama golfed it was in fucking HAWAII which is as far away from USA as you can get, and his golfing hurt their tourist industry but throwing rich Japs off the courses for DAYS.

And any aid to PR that isn't birth control or prison building is just feeding the alligator. Like Mexico they've always had all the advantages of relation to White USA and none of the taxes or responsibility. Their only hope is to watch Trump and other White men golf BUT STILL GET SHIT DONE. 'Ricans don't spend time golfing and still can't do shit.

Costs a few million to fly Air Force One each and every time.

Its not just AFO, but AFO and its backup, etc.

But 32 mill ain't shit for a few weeks worth of POTUS operations.

Hey fuck head Hawaii is the USA

How does it cost 32million just to board a plane to travel to golf courses