>the alt-right started in the gaming industry

the absolute state of Wu

Somewhat true

Why can't John Flynt just die?

Obligatory

the moment it got bigger & broke into the mainstream =/= the moment it started

At least wait for someone to say it.

Literally Wu?

The sexual abuse = The nu-males embracing their only real potential abd cutting off their cocks. At least they'll cut off their fucking beard finally and put that goddamn fucking open mouth in every fucking pic to use by keeping a cock in it at all times whilst in their knees.

Alt right tactics owe a lot to gamergate’s you’d be a brainlet to deny that

>B
>r
>i
>a
>n
>n
>a

>W
>u

>=

>I Wanna Rub

>herself
>she
I thought ED was better than this

Exactly when you have heads of tech companies being specifically targeted by Radical feminists like these if they are innocent or not as they themselves state.

There’s no such thing as the alt right you dumb shit stains. Stop falling for kike psy ops

DELET THIS GOYIM

You can also find evidence of him trying to edit the Samus Aran wikipedia page to turn her into a transexual.

really? lol.

Here you go Hagar.

There are hardly any women in that industry, and the ones that work there are ugly hambeasts and dykes that no man would want to touch. Also trannies if you consider them "women".

>Strong powerful independent woman begs others to do something for her.

>sexual abuse in the games industry
the only men who would be stupid enough to allow women to cancer up their dev team would be beta cuck flimsy faggots, I highly doubt a single woman has been bent over a pc desk in any dev studio.

>There's a reason the Alt Right started here
While muh alt-right is retarded basically what he says is essentially true.
Just not for the reason he thinks. It's stupid that they thought picking on a bunch of virgin NEETs was fighting the patriarchy. Hell, pretty much all the people going down for the sexual harassment night of dong knives are all betas who used their position to get sex.
Has a single chad felt the burn?

To be fair, its not like the gayming industry could get anyworse.

Lot's of people are at Sup Forums because they panicked that feminists will eventually take away their chainmail bikinis and anime tiddies.

>unattractive men are hitting on me, we must put a stop to it

>22k likes
There's a reason every cancer of the west started in the USA

>pretty much all the people going down for the sexual harassment night of dong knives are all betas who used their position to get sex

Pic related.

There are exceptions, female CEO-producer and tumblr-haired director/lead designer made Cities: Skylines, one of my favorite games in recent years.

> women in the game industry
> men confident enough to talk to women
> men confident enough to get even remotely sexual

Maybe they actually like videogames, it's not really a mainstream genre, so they'd have to know something about videogames, even though they look pretty fucking textbook feminist.

I just wish that internet hate would spill over into real life. These retards and obvious con-artists like wu have been allowed to run their mouth and subvert niche and mainstream communities for way too long. I can guarantee you see was “that girl” in your hometown; the know it all bitch that made shit and made other people’s life hell to no end, in the end someone got fed up with her shit and moved or forever held her tongue.

Not one normie cares about video games. Politicians and Hollywood actors raping people sells newspapers and gets viewers. I still think it's cute either side ever pretends the media has any other agenda. Maximizing ad revenue is the agenda. If they gotta make up shit, the will.

But yeah, no one is going to care some Call of Duty developer once grabbed some she-males dick.

>le smug American smile

Someone play me on Fifa

It's gonna be funny when John blames his eventual campaign loss on gamergate or some shit.

They are coming for your Vidya again.

The game has somewhat obnoxious enviromentalist preaching in it every once in a while (doesn't affect game mechanics, just your citizens bitching or singing praise), but overall it's a solid and well executed city sim, haven't really bothered with DLC:s though.

There are plenty of women working in the game industry. It's just that the ones who are actually worth a shit are too busy producing video games and being useful to complain about patriarchy.

I guess it's about that to turn the rest of gamers into nazis huh?

>be ugly cunt
>entire life revolves around degenerate behavior
>start complaining about "sexual abuse"

>unintended consequences
>literally what
wuwu2 so soon?

It's a fun game, I agree. And I can deal with environmentalist preaching as long as I dont have to build a sex change clinic to keep my city happy.

Wait. "Brianna Wu" is a white guy?

Why do we care about some trap?

No, we just had too much respect for the German intelligensia because you all got us to the moon. The Frankfurt school should have been executed, rather than given tenure.

What do you think about these characters designed by Brianna Wu by the way?

Aren't they empowering and totally non-sexualized strong women?

Brianna wu is a white tranny that somehow convinced some Asian guy to marry it.

>muh alt right

This is the one and only situation I can think of in which I wish there were real girl gamers. Their jealous nature can easily be manipulated enough to get them to dogpile and stfu a tranny.

Why was my thread deleted? Is there a shareblue subversion in one of the janitors/mods?

Hey, before it gets drowned out in a stream of artifical shareblue threads which either force the shareblue Mutt meme or antiEuro sentiment - I really liked it every time I was in the US. My grandmother lives in Florida during wintertime, so I have visited it quite a few times. While yes, European nations & cities have something special I wouldn't want to miss, everyone has always been really nice. Same on Sup Forums.
We know that shareblue needs that divisive infighting here on Sup Forums, as we are one of the core cells of culture - but wont let it simply go that way.

All of us here on Sup Forums care about our brothers and sisters with an European heritage over there on the other side of the Atlantic, just as I always experiences nothing but 100% support for us Europeans in those trying times. If there is anyone new / disillusioned / angry about this infighting: don't be. Apart from a bit of banter, it's all artificial.

PS: I always really liked that i could and would talk with whoever and whenever when I was in the States. Just strike up a conversation and people are happy to hear and tell you about their thoughts!

>please clap

MEGALOL

>PS: I always really liked that i could and would talk with whoever and whenever when I was in the States. Just strike up a conversation and people are happy to hear and tell you about their thoughts!
Things I take for granted. There should be national holidays to remind us, one for each amendment.

Oh where did the Frankfurt School start again and what nationality was (((Karl Marx))) ?

Well that's awfully kind of you user.

Been to Germany myself. The Rhine might be one of the most beautiful rivers in the world.

Trannie scum

youtu.be/GPGfnjWkUoU?t=6m7s

Kek, saved

Why video game nerds/devs think that they are the center of things or that anyone cares about them at all?

You already had your "reckoning" and the goobergators sent you running home crying from seeing a cartoon frog. Not even the totally trustworthy and balanced media is prepared to embarrass themselves by associating with you.

But men who make video games are afraid of women. So if there are any cases of sexual harassment its more likely its from a women than a man.

holy fuck that is a based negro

he already has, from a certain point of view

He's actually white, he's an anonymous troll who constantly self promotes his sometimes funny shit around this site a lot. He claims that he's going to fake being a tranny to get into AGDQ this month and then during his run he'll stand up and take his wig off and start talking about how he isn't a speedrunner and got in solely by being a tranny.

If you are a Democratic you have to be trans or a nigger to win

>Not even the totally trustworthy and balanced media is prepared to embarrass themselves by associating with you.

As a matter of fact, the mainstream media has already tried running pieces of gamergate and interviewing Wu, and they were garbage.

Most of them don't. It's just a vocal minority of people with serious mental health and/or personality disorders using their status as members of "oppressed/protected" classes to try and get attention, and the whiteknights and simps who fell for their scam. Most game devs and nerds are too busy making and playing games respectively to do this sort of thing.

What we're seeing is basically pic related. The hobby of video games was doing fine until they got popular and went (((corporate))). At which point, the influx of new players, including a bunch of women, started distracting from the true purpose of the hobby for their own ends.

So Zoe fucked a few guys to get ahead and the horrified response of gamers to be shown the reality that women take dick to get ahead is sexual abuse?

Pic - John hates fags. Rationalise that!

Savage

>that pic
wew where to start? Aside from implying he's a woman...
Pretty sure one major reason homos dislike trannies because they are attracted to masculinity, and trans anything is the equivalent antichrist. Honey you're a threat, but not in the delusional, self-inflated way you seem to think you are.

>Spec Ops: The Spectrum

I hope they do.

>mfw lefty soy bugmen like Tim Schaffer and Cliffy Bazinga are outed as rapists

>He claims that he's going to fake being a tranny to get into AGDQ this month and then during his run he'll stand up and take his wig off and start talking about how he isn't a speedrunner and got in solely by being a tranny.

Holy shit I hope that works.

The thing about it wasn't even that she took dick for good reviews. It's more about the conflict of interest. Whether or not Quinn fucked the guys she fucked for good press/reviews/jobs/whatever, the problem is that the games journalism community is/was way too close and friendly with indie developers like her.

hmm and who was financing Frankfurt school?
the argentine born jew Felix weil, who spent most of his life in the USA

RETURN THE SLAB

THE SLAB....THE SLAB
*locusts*

>women

I know that. There was nothing wrong with the gamer response. But the fucking twisted response of the women like Anita shows what men are up against in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=wse_hgca220

>But the fucking twisted response of the women like Anita shows what men are up against in society.

Anita is and always has been a fucking con artist though. Just like I said here (where I forgot to post my pic), she was always in it to make money and attention off people stupid enough to throw it at her. And the only reason she's managed to get away with it is because of Marxist dialectic.

Jesus wept. Is that a Goonies reunion or what?

>PLEASE KEEP ME RELEVANT, (((NEWS CYCLE)))

Did he lose his presidential election or whatever the hell he was running for, already?

So the only acceptable white males in the DNC are ones that chop their dicks off and never breed?

but I thought he "fought the alt-right and won!" ????

You mean like when one developer traded sexual favors for good reviews?

Is that the kind of abuse you're talking about Brianna?

>You mean like when one developer traded sexual favors for good reviews?

According to people like Wu though, that never happened, and the suggestion that it did is just the misogynistic ramblings of a jilted ex-boyfriend.

>please cover sexual abuse in the game industry

We outed Allison Rapp as a pedophile and child groomer and you called us sexist, you chinless cross-eyed sack of shit.

Also Steve Butts of IGN got fired recently for sexual misconduct.

Juan Thompson, a game journalist, got sentenced to five years in prison recently.

Sam Kriss, a game journalist working for Vice, got fired for sexual misconduct.

Where have you been you fucking ostrich-looking prick?

alt right is just alt.right a usenet terminology for right wing political discussion on the internet.

>youtu.be/GPGfnjWkUoU?t=6m7s
>prehistoric jews put fluoride in their water too

is that a benis

>Gamergate started the alt-right
>Let's repeat it

???

should've just complemented her straight-shooting

>every other industry
Last I checked the music industry has been untouched

>us
Does that man-beast really think hes part of it?

Based Jacq Connors will end "her"

youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

yes please, and start with investigating "John Walker Flynt" aka 'Brianna Wu' and the pedosexual cabal that surrounds him. The 'alt-right' has been documenting it in the open for several years, these people are predators.

Man that fucking guy. He was so committed to trolling that after accidentally crashing his car, he made a video in-character. Best character actor in history.