Walks into Wholesale food store

>Walks into Wholesale food store
>Sees this

What do?

>johnlennonmanspreadwalk.jpg

turn 360° and walk away

>Walk away and go to another store.
like the BIG MAN i am

Looks fake. This isnt usually something a business of that size would put up, not even whole foods.

Three hundred sixty degrees Fahrenheit and walk away.

nigga I can only afford aldis fuck you

Abuse it, keep changing your gender or something.

Ignore it? They can do jack shit to me.

Walk in and start using gendered terms. Buy a couple cheap items so I'm a paying customer.

Ask the manager "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER/PRONOUNS???" and say that you go by something ridiculous. Hell say that you identify as a different species.

Damn, I’m lucky I live near to a hippie grocery store that’s survived here since the 1970s so I get a mix of organic products and regular stuff and not have to put up with the corporate SJW bullshit of Whole Paycheck. Amuses me greatly I can slide up to the goth/Elmo chick working the register and drawl “evening, ma’am!” Without getting a blue-haired scowl and screed about mis gendering bullshit. So damn comfy!

Well its not fake because ive seen it irl. Wholesale foods in Nashua NH

Just refer to everyone as "my nigger" with the hard r. nigger is a genderless term

Next they will stop selling health food because healthy living promotes Ableism.

it must be true if user says it is

as fake as my uncle's vagina

Prove me wrong then

Go piss on a seat i guess

only reasonable solution

Overwrite with the following:
Mental illness is not a gender

Nashuafag here. He is telling the truth

>hello ladies

180s 360s will just make you dizzy

There's a reason we call it Trashua.

Walk back out.

>live in the south
>call everyone sir or ma'am
Leftist perverts BTFO.

we gotta meme this into existence

tell them they shouldn't hire mentally ill people lest they want problems in their stores.

do you plan on walking backwards after turning 360 degrees?

uhh...

first mistake right there

Shit on top of the toilet seat.
Then shop elsewhere.

"hey asshole" isn't gendered

Thankfully I don't have to stop going there because I never started.

I refuse to believe there are still people this stupid.

>What do?
Never give them your business ever again.

CAN I SPEAK TO THE MAN IN CHARGE

Could be a local initiative not related to head office.

I work at a WF and there isn't anything like this there.

How is “gendered” language harmful to trans people? I cannot wrap my head around the concept of words being harmful, especially if they’re not threatening.

excellent

Yeah and what would be the difference

Greet the female cashier with "hey man"

oh, idk what my giblets are. how am i. i don't know. just kiddin 56 gender people. kek

Burn the place.

Do it anyway kek

>Wage gap between all 9000 genders

This. I always wondered about these types:

>Lé we gap between men and women are over 9000 xdddd!1!1!1

How are you supposed to know that these “women” identify as women? They get so carried away with their SJW bullshit that they’ve painted themselves into a corner.

My grandpa always used to say "turn 360 and walk away....WITH A LIT FLAMETHROWER HAHAHAHA"
Then everyone would say,
"That's funny Allen."

yes, because moonwalking will never not be awesome

They're mentally ill user

Do you even math

>Person folks

As a trans woman it is violence against me to call me “them”. You will refer to all 6’5” of my luscious womanhood as “lady” or you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.
>t. Adam Savage

>ees this
>What do?
Asalamalakum my brothas and sistas !

When will reddit leave?

Lol new fags don’t remember this meme.
I’m 12 years old and what is this?

He accidentlied a whole protractor.

Perfect

>Try to leave Wholesale Foods
>White Knight blocks your path

What do?

>for you

It's a meme to act like you don't know this meme but you really do, and then some faggot like yourself makes a comment like this.

when car makers demo something it's always in a colour nnobody would buy like neon green or dark orange because it attracts attention. It's the same reason all UK advertising has mixed race couples despite about 96% being same race.

This is the same thing, there isn't a downside but you get attention for a second. Their market is small , always because of the cost., they can only affirm or grow through a very narrow market segment. None of that segment even at the edges is going to look badly on this.

>fucking newfags can’t into old memes

Do old memes count as bait now?

>start saying sir
>people freak out
>lie and tell them I was in the air force and it was perfectly natural to call everyone even women sir

>wait til 4am
>throw molotov through window

As a hispanic, I'd say they are oppressing me by asking not to use gendered language which is very widespread in our culture. Then I'd sue them.

They are LITERALLY mentally ill. And now they think they're suitable to make the rules for the sane ones, lol.
What are their plans for the future? Grown men with wigs in womens changing rooms?

>stand aside, good sir
>I am merely returning to my electric conveyance
>to retrieve my reusable hemp satchel

>Did you just call me sir?

>Nashua
I live in Dover NH and have been seeing this gay shit creeping up everywhere too. We even have a 'leftist book club' advertising around town with a poster that clearly implies they are commies.

360 would leave him facing in the same direction as before

Reminder that you should get pissed off when someone says "cis" because it's the marginalization of NORMAL.

It should be as bad as the word 'nigger.'

New Hampshire was supposed to help DESTROY the east coast Sith, not JOIN them!

Fag. Stolen valor is for soy boys.

My gender is *yell*NIGGER. there is an emphasis on the whole thing because I'm not hiding who I am anymore, and *yell*NIGGER is a proud gender. Please only refer to me as *yell*NIGGER

It's whole foods you retards. Not whole sale foods.

>Wholesale food store
You mean luxury retail with extra markup?
Just walk away and shop elsewhere. If enough people do it, the store will either close or amend its ways. They're trying to pander to the virtue-signallers, who are almost exclusively well off and feel more virtuous paying more for "fair trade" "locally sourced" "organic" (or "bio" if you're Euro) nonsense. Shop at a store for people who don't feel the need to virtue-signal.

dude, Nashua reporting in, too. Lol who are you guys? There's a chick who works there (actually haven't seen her in a while, though) with an Antifa flag tattoo on her forearm.

This needs to be a bumper sticker, just so one can apply them over signs like this.

make a 360 and walk away

THE FUCKING NEWFAGS
I THOUGHT SUMMER WAS OVER
BACK TO PLEBBIT

Actually, were one of you wearing the red USA Trump hat there, couple nights ago? I said hi to you while i was leaving and "nice hat!" Anything?

>virtue-signal
*aggrandize

Who the fuck can afford to shop at wholefoods?

I know most corporations push the SJW bullshit but I couldn't shop at one so in your face about it

The state of american education

>newfag gets called out on not knowing memes
>"N-NO, I AM NOT A NEWFAG. IT IS UH A MEME TO NOT KNOW WHAT IS A MEME. H-HAHA IAMFITTINGIN"

>What do?

Load my groceries onto the belt, ignore the cashier as they scan and pack my bags, put hands on hips and tap foot impatiently while scanning babes in the store, pay the bill, snatch my bags as rudely as possible and strut out like the gangster I am.

>being this new

>>being this new
>being this new

PATRIARCHAL CIS SCUM! REEEEE!

I purposely call every female I come in contact with 'sweetie'.
>only an ugly fat girl got upset about it once.

It was always newfag bait though

A bait meme to bait out people who don't know it was originally a bait meme which is turn bait for bait to called bait.

I like your style.

This user knows their sit! Obviously a Master Baiter.

That's where you went wrong

lol it was never a meme the bait is the meme about the meme it's a pyramid scheme, i used to post on FYAD

I would have laughed take a picture and walked out went to a normal store