Boku no hero academia

No boku no hero academia thread?

Discuss.

PS: Why is Tsuyu the best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hc0r6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because her face is unique compared to most anime girls.

Fuck off with the general garbage. Wait for whenever a new chapter/episode releases

Best girl needs no reason to be best. She's just the best.

Clam down, that would be a problem if the generals didn't hit bump limit within 24 hours. Obviously people are still buzzing, stop being a killjoy.

>clam down

She has big feet.

I wonder if the Quirk Cancellation is permanent or not.

It isn't. When Shiggy was talking to Overhyped, he said they owe him an arm, not an arm and a quirk. Besides, a permanent quirk Disabler would be too OP and would mess up the narrative.

Tsuyu (4'11") is a little too short for my tastes. My fave is Setsuna Tokage. She has the closest-looking face to Tsu, her height's relatively normal (5'2"), and you just gotta love that bubbly, cheerful smile. She's like a hybrid of Tsu and Ashido.

Not only that, but I doubt Shiggy would give a shit about Mr. Compress anymore if his Quirk was gone for good.

>his waifu is a fourth-tier background character
Fucking pathetic

>Besides, a permanent quirk Disabler would be too OP and would mess up the narrative.
The quirk disabler is a little girl who's getting her blood siphoned out. Once they save her and resolve the arc, you could fairly easily justify the bullets not showing up any more. Although, you might be able to milk some moral dilemmas out of the heroes wanting to keep her and use her to erase villain quirks.

It's probably just temporary though, yeah. Deku's pretty much guaranteed to get shot with one to show how much he's grown since getting OfA.

Behold, fellow posters. Someone who feels the need to respond to an opinion with an unprompted insult. Good day, sir.

>4"11 is too short for a girl
I will find you

Never said that. Just said it's too short for MY preferences.
There's a difference between not being into a trait and insulting said trait.

>Tsu
>waifuing Setsuna
Don't you talk to me or my daughter ever again.

Okay.

Cheer up, user.

Not all anons are allowed to cheer up.

Did you scribble that up in the last 5 minutes just to spite me? Y'all try too hard

Nah, that's a fairly old fanart made by an user.

That's a delivery I got a few months ago. I asked for something cute with Setsuna and ended up with just her head

>Dungeon Meme reaction pic
What a high quality post

How can I not, looking at such a qt face

she is kek in human form

kek is a shitty Sup Forums meme fueled by 14 year olds and severe autism

Literally who?

Class 1-B girl. Class 1-B as a whole really needs some screentime

He got digits and you didn't

BTFO heathen

A student from Class B. She has exactly one (1) fan

How did she pass the entrance exam?

Lady

rescue points + high written scores like all the other shitters

In a similar way to Mineta. The requirement for points was to incapacitate robots, so she probably snuck up on them and severed some electrics or something.

Two

Don't frogs give birth to like a thousand eggs at a time? So if you got her pregnant, would you have a thousand kids?

Three

she's only got 2 other siblings

Her parents are frogs too and they only have three kids of significantly different age.

No, she has a frog quirk, she's not an actual frog.

There's only one answer to the question of best girl.

I want Mount Lady to put me in her suit while she wears it. I'd eventually slide the whole way down along her body and end up trapped between her qt toes.

>tsuyu got all the good genes
lol

Well, you got Setsuna, and she's with something cute...

Just pretend that she used Autonomy on her head, and that her classmates freaked out when her decapitated body came back and regrew its head over the course of an hour.

I thought that was aizawa's head

>class 1A's quirk training scared the 1B guys
>Setsuna's quirk enhancement workshop may have required an axe and a tree stump
Too many unanswered questions.

Otouto doesn't look half bad though. Well I may be biased after I saw that fanart of him and the waterhorse kid

OTP right here.

Whose "gahhhh" is that?

Tokoyami.

Tokoyami's trying to control Dark Shadow in the cave.

What would Deku do if her gets shot? Everyone knows he is stronger because of his quirk. His "physical training" isn't that impressive.

Are Hagakures fluids invisible? If she gets too excited in her hero costume will villains be able to follow a trail of her love juice?

Toga consumes Hagakure's blood and turns into Hagakure. What happens?

We don't know about her quirk's compatibility with mutant-type quirks, but what would you think would happen?

This is probably, like, the second weirdest nakadashi I've ever seen.

Dunno how good it blends with a blue board, to be honest.

I mean, it doesn't show anything...

She's a human with frog-like habilities, not a monstergirl frog.

That's an odd way of spelling Kyouka.

But it's still extremely lewd. I wouldn't call it "work-safe" even to the extent that anything on Sup Forums can be called "work-safe" in the first place.

she's just a naturally lewd girl

streamable.com/hc0r6

Maybe I'll like it over time but shinsous eng dub voice is too light

iirc, Hori said Hagakure's quirk hasn't been fully explained/revealed and that he hasn't had a good chance to do so.

That makes two of them. The current state makes it interesting to whether it would be extremely valuable in the sense to be able to make her invisible or in the sense that we could actually get to know what Hagakure looks like when visible.

That said, I wonder how the power suppressant serum effects mutant-types...? Is it the same as Aizawa, meaning there is no effect, or maybe there is.

Who knows.

Weirdest way of spelling Mei I've seen!

>Dreads
>Pink dreadlocks at that

Ten

anybody here expected her to sound more like pic related? i know it maybe just the eyes, the autism and the boobs but im still mad.

who /ketsubutsu/ here?

She reminds me of Leonardo Watch from Kekkai Sensen.

MODS

Expected? Did she have lines in the ep? I must've missed it

Looks more like bubblegum imo. There's no texture so it's probably closer to fluff than actual dreads.

Depends, subs or dubs we talking about?

No, but she had half a line in the PV

I think the most important thing about her voice is to master the Ho ho ho, to be honest.

Actually, fufufufufu.

I'm going to Marry Kyouka!

>Quads
>Nude Nakadashi

Does Endeavor suffer from penis envy?

Voicing Bakugou must be torture on the lungs and throat.

Forgot image

Yes

do those things grow back if you cut them off?

Shitposting in a retarded attempt to act as thread life-support doesn't count, user. These threds generally die at around 100 to 200 posts.

*posts when it's not there

>that scene right at the end of the episode where todoroki froze those robots
Holy fucking shit. That animation was practically movie tier.

God, that whole scene was maximum hype. God, I can't want for the tournament fights now. Especially Mad Man Deku, if this is how well they're animating it.

The fuck is Bakugo doing?
Making explosions under hot water?

What are some possible asspulls you don't want to see happen?

I really don't want Deku's actual quirk (the one he was born with) to suddenly awaken.

His explosions come from his hand sweat. The more he gets his hands used to scalding liquid, the more explosions he can use at a time.

Deku doesn't have a quirk. And never will

No quirk can awaken, retard.

Depends on the translators, I guess.

But her signature laugh must be unique, so I think that's why they went with absolutely new blood on the japdub. The actress is literally a nobody, this being her first properly speaking role.

I don't think she had any lines in Onihei.

Save for the one thread that apparently died of negligence, there were two threads just yesterday that hit bump limit in less than 12 hours.

Reincarnation quirk

I like the theory where he was supposed to have one, but then it got stolen.

The kid probably would've had pyrokinesis. Not a bad quirk at all.

Oops

Reminder that Deku's Dad is a dragon and that Deku Mum loves dragon dick.

Apparently I still had the files.

She'll grow up to be like her mother as all girls do.
MC better stay away.