According to Richard Spencer, traps are gay and he would prefer if they would not be included in the white ethnostate...

According to Richard Spencer, traps are gay and he would prefer if they would not be included in the white ethnostate. He then went on to say that degeneracy is a spice and can make life more enjoyable in small doses. The problem in western civilization is that we are overloading on the spice of degeneracy and it is ruining the whole thing. He implied that degeneracy likes traps would be considered ok in small doses.
This means that traps are ok in the ethnostate but only for some occasional action on the side and only if they are white.
I would like to take this opportunity to claim this trap as my spicy ethnostate trapfu.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alcohol consumption is not equivalent to a mental disorder.

I couldn't agree more with what he said, except the part with them being gay.

>having degeneracy at all in your country
Richard Spencer is a Jew

Traps should be gassed along with the rest of the fags.

>faggot in denial

If you are attracted to a creature born with a penis you are gay.

It's that simple. This "are traps gay" thing is not a "debate" it's juts closet Eurofags who want to bang guys but are too cowardly to just admit it.

Degeneracy in small doses is one of the things that makes life worth living

I like how you are not genuine at all

>Traps should be gassed along with the rest of the fags.

Now that they aren't afraid to come out of the closet, I've seen a few in the high school I work in.

They are summarily fucked up. Foster kids, and other fucked up circumstances.

"It's the real me!"

Now, it's your pathology.

Nobody celebrates other mental illnesses. We try to mitigate it.

Leaf is right. A merciful execution would benefit everyone.

You can create enjoyable and happy experiences in life without resorting to degenerate behavior.

whats this?

>Lithunia
>white
Lithuanians need not concern themselves with matters of the white ethnostate (aka Traptopia).
Your natural masculine penises will be of no use to me and my trap army.

It's called "fun".
Something that alpha males like Uncle Adolf have all the time. Basement dwelling Nazi larpers have never experienced it.

Italian humor

Never happened...

Now I know you're a troll.
You believe you can only derive enjoyment from degenerate acts such as orgies and drugs rather than wholesome acts such as traveling, spending time with loved ones, learning a hobby or skill and others.

Now you know? Lol

I'm slow on the draw.

This is the true redpill

They're gay kraut G A Y, put that wurst in your cabbage mind already

>You believe you can only derive enjoyment from degenerate acts
Nice strawman faggot. Both myself and Spencer specifically said that degeneracy was only good is very small doses like a space. Your brainlet IQ translated that to "You are saying you can ONLY derive enjoyment from degeneracy". You are just a stick in the mud because you are a beta male and know naked girls would never want to be around you.
Consider becoming a trap.

this is the first trap I came to
I didn't know until it happened
I came to traps only 2 time since then
/blogpost

There's quite a few QTs out there, just have to dig through the trash

Welp, according to that picture, I'm gay now. So I guess no Richard Spencer ethnostate for me. Oh well.

are you talking about traps or girls?

This spencer guy seems to make some good points

>attracted to a dude
Yeah I think that pretty much is the definition of gay

discord gg/mrV4hqE

add a .

>According to Richard Spencer
Lol didn't read

shes not that cute anymore. she looks more manly every time i see her on cam. shes also fucking an FtM hapa.

why are you breaking rules of this website you disgusting faggot

Traps are a political talking point now?

>Yeah I think that pretty much is the definition of gay
Now to find me a qt 3.14 trap to rub wieners with.

Yes.
Liberal fascists want to destroy gender by turning everyone into traps no matter how disgusting and unpassable they are.
Conservative fascists only want a tiny minority of extremely cute and passable traps.
It's the great debate.

>He then went on to say that degeneracy is a spice and can make life more enjoyable in small doses.

What do you think he's done?

I know this fucking degenerate piece of shit from kageshi

>According to Richard Spencer, traps are gay and he would prefer if they would not be included in the white ethnostate
wtf I love Richard Spencer now. The right hates them, and the left is quickly following suit. This and a dislike of Israel seem to be the only things in common among all sides of the modern political spectrum. Looking forward to a spike in hate crimes among both demographics.