If you care that Lauren Southern is ethnically Jewish, then you're a massive faggot...

If you care that Lauren Southern is ethnically Jewish, then you're a massive faggot. She's extremely beneficial to the right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS1HSibtvlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's extremely beneficial to my orgasm.

Go away thirsty betas

You are not needed for chad nationalism

In what way? She’s hardly introduced any new topics, all she does is use recycled information that’s been said by more intelligent YouTubers already. Not to mention she avoids the JQ like a slug avoids salt. If you need attractive blonde women to give you political information then you’re useless

Some woman telling people what they want to hear is not actually beneficial to anything.

the right is a bit saturated in semitic punditry at this juncture

She’s a hapless poster girl that proves “the right” (specifically the Sup Forums right) are a group of sexually frustrated males.

>Estronauts trying to cover up Lauren been a jew
How much were you paid?

>the right
good goy. divide white people into categories and fight each other. just look at this beautiful blonde right wing girl. she won't be having sex with you unless you are right wing as well

hello people, can't you see that Islam isn't compatible with our mainstream leftist values? I mean you might not like republicans, but us Trump supporters aren't like other repubs. We support LGBTQs and we're actually very progressive. Those freaking antifas are the real nazis, (seriously can you stop comparing Trump to Hitler? He LOVES jews) our values actually mesh very well with yours, it's just the fake news media like buzz feed that keeps making us look bad.

Please join us, our movement is so diluted that almost anyone can support us. This is about unification and equality. Look at this negro with a Trump hat, and this "white" man shaking hands! WE EVEN HAVE A HOMOSEXUAL WHO SPOUTS THE SAME VIEWS AS US!

ignore ytc's

She needs to quit the videos and focus on her two purposes...semen extraction and milk production.

That arse had half black and half Irish cocks in it. I can't decide which halve is worse. Do you really want a woman like that?

You're all fags. E celebs bring normies in, they eventually end up here.

Lefties attack celebs and speakers because of it. The left is mainly made up of and exists because they control speakers

I don't care that Lauren Southern is Jewish, only that she seems to think we have some sort of mind control superpowers we can use to make leftists stop LARPing as alt-right misogynists, and we are betraying her by not using them.

She isn't Jewish, also Sage.

>Beneficial to the Right
>Jewish

Pick one

roastie detected

she could be extremely beneficial to my dick

She is a kike shill ewhore and no one cares about her quest for deception and shekels.

You MGTOW incels should be gassed

We hate normies you faggot. Keep them away.

>Lauren Southern is ethnically Jewish

There is fucking zero evidence of this, and even if it were true, she is still our best tradthot, literally fighting for us on the frontline. More than I can say for 99.9% of the larping betas posting here today.

i agree that she is extremely beneficial but no shes not jewish

Is it true that she is only 30 years old?

She looks older to be honest

Is calling someone whose DNA test showed no Jewish DNA a Jew some sort of memetic experiment?

I think she's a virgin.

1. Rose is a jewish name.

2.'Individualism is wrong'.

3.Don't blame Muslins for killing,raping,torturing people-they just want a better life.

4.Number three is what our jew-run governments are always telling us.

5.Lauren Southern is an attractive, well-spoken girl who got whites to listen to her.Then came her Holocaust story.This one will have one as well.

>Rose is a jewish name

>memeflag
Hello Finnknight. Show us your real flag. BTW, you said you would leave after we proved Lauren was a coalburning kike.

looking alright for a 42yo infact

Can someone please explain to me why everybody on Sup Forums cares about this e-celeb shit
Is this some sort of a replacement for regular celebrities for you guys?

Her Jewish roots don't matter, he coalburning does.

He took the nigger dick and that is irredeemable.

We hate ewhores, but shills will shill.

>rose is a jewish name

Get a pair of glasses. She is 22.

The guy isn't even Muslim, he's a based black Trump supporter, so what's the problem?

If you hate niggers more than Kikes you are a kike.

>half black
no such thing

Lol shill detected

good goy

She doesn't have Jewish roots, also stop using a (((globalist))) meme-flag Shlomo.

>kek flag
>thot worshipper

fuck off, you beta. All she does for the "right" is round up the incels and makes us look weak and thirsty, like you.

kys Finncuck

niggers just do what niggers do, you can't be angry at them any more than you can be angry at a rabid dog

kikes are actively malicious towards other races

Yeah George Bush and John McCain also (((benefited))) the right.

Incels have a purpose. They can wear suicide vests.

Define exactly what it is I am specifically shilling for

Hungarian beta to Lauren Southern's rescue again. You're in every single thread.

Kek, came here to say this. Just imagine devoting so much of your time getting in internet fights over a 6/10 who doesn't even know you exist.

I'm Hungarian.

Actually, he's only half-black

You are wasting your time trying to reason with them. the only reason OP makes these threads is so they can bitch about women because they are a bunch of Roosh fanboys

>thereitis.jpeg

No she's not beneficial at all you stupid fucking kike shill.

>blame White genocide on everything but jews
>problem is never addressed or fixed
>kikes still get to kike us

Kill yourself.

he's the Finncuck on a proxy

Nope.
Tényleg magyar vagyok.

Checked. There are hotter chicks at the gym I could talk to IRL if women actually had anything worthwhile to talk about.

>22
>looks 30

Fucking roasties.

>white people surviving without being united in conservative beliefs in the current year
Seriously.

Have you exterminated the Juden within your nation yet?

beneficial to my DICK
if you know what I mean

SHE

IS

NOT

JEWISH

at all. And if she was then still it would not invalidate her work.
"If you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth"

fuck off, Finncuck

fpbp

>She's extremely beneficial to the right

More the alt-right. Classic conservatives couldn't care less about her.

2018 is the Year Of The Kike. They'll get everything they deserve.

She is definitely not Jewish
Today on her Live Youtube video she kept repeating "Gas the jews" while laughing and she used the phrase "6 GORILLION" - she's based as fuck but has to be careful to some extent otherwise she will get shut down.

tldr: Confirmed definitely not a jew

Then why have you never been in luaren hate threads except recently, and finncuck is nowhere to be found?

>Have you larped to virtue signal within your nation yet?

We don't have too much problem with them ATM. They bitch about "anti-semitism" all the time, but they aren't in power to destroy our nation.

lauren is beautiful and succesful and very intelligent. i don't get why some1 would hate lauren.

Cunt hole needs to go and get a real job (not being a patreon whore) and I don't mean a blow job to her nigger boyfriend either.

We need a reverse patreon where instead of sending her our money we send her pieces of our shit to be flung at her head as soon as she sticks her face outside her door.

I'm the real Finnknight and I've always said Lauren only breeds with BASED black men. Anyone who doesn't let his GF or waifu get bred by the BBC is an enemy of alt-right.

Cant believe someone actually posted this. your impotent rage is stinking up the entire board

True, he's half Irish, so he can be considered white as well, not that it matters

I'm not Finnish. Do you think she has only one supporter?

As she has stated, she's ethnically jewish, but she's an atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=xS1HSibtvlE

I have some free time. I'm her supporter since she went independent, I'm just not a regular poster on Sup Forums.

No she's controlled opposition. Fuck off.

lauren is the kind of girl you get talking about politics just because her husky voice turns you on

She never stated that, shill.

I apologize on behalf of this Finn.
We are not all like this I'm sorry you had to see this

shes too fucking BLONDE!. kek

Would be better if you just stopped posting entirely, you retarded faggot.

t. concern troll

She's beneficial to herself you fucking memeflag.

>Not realizing that you must also be in every thread to know that
But of course you dont care about Lauren. God you ppl are fucking tragic

Yeah finncuck used to say the same thing. Then admitted to spending 12 hours defending lauren and richard spencer from "shills" on Sup Forums.

I legit couldn't watch more than 30 seconds, her voice is disgusting. Give me a tldr and maybe I will.

Holy fuck these guys must have massive discords or obsessed proxytards orchestrating this. She's not a jew. Fuck off. Repeating easily debunkable claims a thousands times in the hopes that people will start to believe it doesn't work here.

I care about you beta orbiters spamming your waifu autistically every day.

Youre the ones that make these threads so you can cry about women. just stop making them and nobody would talk about Lauren

she seems ok, go with god brother.