Anyone else regretting that they voted for trump?

Anyone else regretting that they voted for trump?

down vote!

Not here. Just regretting the fact that we can't buy hunting tags for those who didn't and tried to wreck the country. I'm still waiting for my brown shirt.

don't downvote me

good to know the Hillary stuff is a big deal, thanks shills.

No regret here because I voted for Hillary.. she better represents the civilized metropolitan voter like me and Trump seems to be more for the rural white trash obsolete type.

My 401(k) doesn't.

I regret seeing this cancerous thread. saged.
The rural and suburban retard meme is getting some nuance, awesome.

i can't belive i voted for him

Nope

>do I regret salting every lefty in the country?
not really famalam

I regret us hacking Trump into office. It turned out to have almost opposite effect - warmongering, more sanctions, etc.

Hahahahaha seriously though, we can't let that guy get the nuclear codes

hilldawg here, i'm regretting that i didn't vote for trump since now i feel like an idiot for being on the losing team and my candidate being investigated for multiple different crimes :'(

Le epic thread brother! MAGA!!

PA user here, it doesn't look good for Trump. Just got back from the polling station, there were crowds of Hilldawgs outside heckling the Drumpf supporters, I actually wet my pants with fear (medical condition) and couldn't vote. I think it's time to give up on this one guys

kek wtf is that, they made the merchant their brand logo?

FUGGG :DDDDDD

I would never have voted for him if I knew how incompetent he really is.

not at all, while i dont agree with everything he has done, i still think he is possibly one of the best presidents in history already, its incredible how many of his campaign promises hes made, and the economy is incredible right now, also illegal immigration has rapidly decreased .....moral of the story is, fuck off shill!

kek bless you famalam

No and I'll vote for him again.

Op a shill .

S a g e

Sad!

You and op were JEB voters weren't you? Lmao