Congrats Europeans, I no longer care about your continent

You've effectively split this board into Americans and non Americans, you insufferable cunts. I hope every single one of you is maimed by an Islamic truck attack. Next time it happens I'll just laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its just a meme deal with it fuckward or go back to happy kiddy weenie land reddit

this is funny because im actually white and you a brownie

THIS FAGGOT
Dividing politics has always been a meme and we all just roll with it
Its faggots like you who take it too seriously or, even worse, are actually offended by it that ruin it for everyone else
KYS

cry moar bitch

Good for you user.

Europa was really mean to america in general and they don't deserve our friendship.

You always have us the rest of your own blood and continent.

thanks, once America is destroyed by globalization I'm gonna move to either South America or Alaska

Great news kek the whites are destroying themselves

Who the fuck cares. You destroyed our culture, you dont even have a culture yourself. Protip Mc Donalds and Muh guns dont count as culture.

We still have a chance here.

Trolls trolling trolls.

Actually the USA vs EU shit has been going on for years, at least in the ten years I've been here.

I remember the EU vs USA comparison images and handegg vs rugby threads all the time, etc.

This is just the first time you have been undoubtedly blown the fuck out with little to no comeback and now suddenly you can't take it.

An american can't handle the bantz, what a surprise!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch

Brits look more like the "Amerimutts" than actual Americans, just FYI

oooh nooooooo, that sucks.

>don't deserve our friendship
why would we want your friendship? You're not white, and America is mongrel at best.

>mutt cope

LMAO 49%

Exactly, its not even europoors making it. It reeks of alphabet agencies. They're trying to divide us.

That is why either
Is an edgelord faggot, a weak willed soyboy, or a shill. Either way, I'm not letting anyone divide me from my kin. And I have a lot more in common with dopey Europeans than I do with shareblue faggots.

Feels good man

Oh yeah?

Tell us how Trump is still your "guy".

Culture-less Vermin.

>You've effectively split this board into Americans and non Americans, you insufferable cunts. I hope every single one of you is maimed by an Islamic truck attack. Next time it happens I'll just laugh
You're fucking retarded dude.

Not only do you have no idea that Soros recently gave his $18 billion USD fortune to his "philanthropic" Open Societies foundation, which will effectively fuel shills until the end of time to this website, but even still you have no concept of taking a hit. Not even 30% of Americans today agree that the white is what drives this country, and yet you would falter against your own ancestral homelands just because a couple of shills have successfully turned you against your own people?

Take these insults with a grain of salt. I currently in school in Philly where I here on a weekly basis about how whites are the cause of just about everything bad that happens in the world (taking Public Health degree). If you were in my shoes you would probably have shot the entire school, making us look like unhinged retards. Take it with a grain of salt. This is serious life advice.

>i bet if i'm a good enough goy, Rabbi Mordoshowitz will only mutilate part of penis!

Kikery is evil. stop supporting it.

the absolute state of americans
you tried/10

There sure are a lot of these threads up just now for some reason.

Haha y'all destroyed your own culture by fucking with us. If Germany would've just kept their head down and a low profile and told the Japs not to fuck with us, Germany would be the world language. Also, electing Angela Merkel is also laying waste to whatever was left of German culture. Y'all will be gone in 20 to 40 years. All Germany's problems are brought on by themselves you dumb fuck.

>You've effectively split this board into Americans and non Americans
No, you did it yourself. And not just by behaving retarded on this board, but irl.

the day i walk out my door and play real life minesweeper ill believe the 56% meme is about us and not you.

YOU JUST KILLED 6 MILLION OF G-D'S CHOSEN!!! THIS IS A SHOAH!!

DELETE THIS POST NOW

>I hope every single one of you is maimed by an Islamic truck attack.

I hope so as well. I'm a published scientist, active in my community and church, have a large WHITE family.

I'd become a fucking martyr.

That's exactly what the point of the amerimutt meme is.Don't let the shills divide the board

Good.

Actually, it's a lot of jewish divide and conquer that has split the board. I love my American brothers

Now THIS is a good goy.

Look at how he remembers the brutal murder of 6 million of G-d's chosen people in the brutal nightmare of the holocaust.

Mate, it can be 5 am when 99% of bongs are in bed and all I see is Americans shittalking Brits and having circle jerks about how awesome America is.

t. shitskin

This entire thread is proxy leftypol fags interacting with each other.

American white males are the odd ones out. Even though they're more white than a lot of whites in 'white' countries (see link below), they still have larger brow ridges, larger jaws, more piercing eyes, and more masculine features in general.

cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf

It's been this way for decades probably centuries. The Continental Statists are jealous and in fact are afraid of and hate freedom. They hate that we've done so much more in 250 years then they ever did in 2,500 years. They hate that we're the center of the world and that they're nothing. They're like the older brother in his 30s who is a foot shorter and can't get laid while America is the Chad 6'6" 16 year old brother banging college girls. We try and love them because they're our brother but all they feel for us is seething hate rage and jealousy.

Cry more bitch baby.

it's spelt. AMERIMUTTS