'IT'S OKAY TO BE ANTI-WHITE'

Daily reminder!

Deal with it!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

What do??

Do you think, when the other races are writing the laws, there will be affirmative action programs, scholarships, diversity quotas and safe spaces for whites?

Or do you think that since they consider us their oppressors, it will go more the way of Haiti, South Africa, the Congo, and countless other historical examples where a white purge immediately followed non-whites taking power?

I've seen this post before. Shareblue

heyooo it's your friend from last night checking in
still anti-white here c:

lol fuck off

what?? we literally talked last night remember... i was posting with you

ohhhh right

ahaha i just love that tweet because look who posted it also HER FACE WHEN. i can relate

Yes. Its a sjw faggot that gets btfo on regular basis but always come back for a new spanking.

I'm not SJW fuck u

im still center right

I just loathe white people with a passion

who could be behind this post?

You are one. And very bad at false flagging. I could teach you, but you are far too much entertaining as a pathetic amateur.

me being 1/8 genetically ashkenazi jewish means nothing

that's just 12.5% of my genome

I'm still a fucking white guy

it sucks but it's true

fuck off you stupid mindless neo nazi hater

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY JEWISH SIDE AND IT DOESN'T MAKE ME NONWHITE

FUCKING KYS

>Daily reminder!
aka mass media and normie internet

a white guy and a white girl who are both anti-white

Please continue this type of shilling dear enemy.

>op responding to himself under proxy to keep the thread bumped
literally shareblue

you're a sister fucking degenerate you are obviously an SJW

He is so bad at it. Its hillarious.

it's not fucking shareblue. is literally all of your opposition part of a shill campaign? come to /leftypol/ and tell me we're all just shills too. fuck off for thinking you constitute more than a WEAK and pathetic minority opinion, white boi

Whites are digusting, I've never seen or met a more digusting and hateful group. The white men are the absolute worst though.

fucking why?

you think I care if it pisses you off?

you want to be angry?

come at me white trash

goddamn rednecks make me sick

there is nothing wrong with anything I've done

educate yourself white trash:
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876

Ignoring ALL POSTS mentioning my sister from now on

stop bringing up my past

TAKE ON MY ARGUMENTS NOT MY FUCKING IDENTITY U STUPID COLLECTIVIST PRICK

then it's also ok to be anti-nigger..fuck off nigger

I hate to say it but this is true as fuck

wake up people

YOU CAN EVOLVE OUT OF YOUR OWN PAROCHIAL WHITENESS

I AM GENETICALLY EUROPEAN/WHITE BUT I EVOLVED OUT OF IT

THE WHITE IDENTITY CULT IS A NWO MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENT

YOU ARE PATHETIC SHEEP FOR CRYPTO WOLVES

Its not ok to be anti black, black people are allies in the political war against white people.

It's also okay to be anti-Jewish, anti-Black, anti-Brown and anti-Yellow

False flagging textbook.
Come on, i know being completly retarded is a requirement for being a leftist but come on, you can do better. Imagine being a natsoc and looking at your posts. Imagine the laughs you would have.

"I have trancended almost all of my genome" still a whitey, were you at least raised jewish?

no because that's oppression

being anti white is opposing oppression

wake the fuck up

Keep pushing us, history repeats... Gonna be fun!

he's not a leftist but i am sorry your reading comprehension is shit

it sure does, jews always win bruh, i mean unfortunately i'm not one but i have been schooled in all their political teachings

Textbook intersectionalist marxism.
Bad. 0/10.
Come on. Try

>jews do the oppressing but let's blame the whites

Then why are you posting on an anonymous image board and not with actual anti white people like on Tumblr or Reddit? Post a picture of your nose you worthless fucking kike

He is and you too. You know, sometimes, you do not know what you are. Here, retards. Continue plz. Its topkek.

>jews are a monolith
it's usually the partially white ones...

oh no i fully admit to being a radical leftist feminist and a communist. he's not all those things, he has some misogynistic ramblings sometimes but i can appreciate our agreement on anti-whiteness

no I was raised christian which does believe me piss me off

your going down

your white identity cult needs to burn
REMINDER ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS SICK

BUT WHITE IDENTITY IS BY FAR THE SICKEST

BLACK IDENTITY IS LIKE THE COMMON COLD

WHITE IDENTITY IS CANCER

/endrant

eww id fuck this slut hard because her face looks nice

but then I'll slash her throat open if I could get away with it

XD

THIS POST ISN'T MINE

don't associate us with you albino monkies, we're gods chosen people.

Anti whiteness...like anti work ? Food ? Technology ? Being a tool for corporations and the mother of all cucks ? I believe soviets had an expression for you...ah yes.
Useful idiots.
Continue plz, its sweet.

sorry i didn't mean it the way you think i did. i am on your side :c

damn i hate this slut

her eyes turn me on

i hate girls with really sexy eyes who i can't fuck

i just want to hate fuck her and crack her skull goddamnit

fucking slut

i just want to stare into her fucking eyes and fuck her so hard it hurts like hell

and rip her fucking whore hair out

fucking bitch

nazi whore

slut

public class CallingMethodsInSameClass
{
public static void main(String[] args) {
printOne();
printOne();
printTwo();
}

public static void printOne() {
System.out.println("Hello World");
}

public static void printTwo() {
printOne();
printOne();
}
}

Pics of sister
Now

no

For you

Too late.
Now daddy.

so apparently wanting to dismantle whiteness is anti-work. JUST LOL. are white people working heavy blue collar jobs? don't think so bud. and anyway the historically conscious working class, white or not, is beyond race. we are aware of corporatist and liberal lies, while yet being staunchly opposed to universalist and colonialist narratives. corporations are *complicit* in said narratives despite them taking on the guise of revolution. WE ARE THE REVOLUTION, NOT THEM

SAGE

Sage kike slide threads and leave. He's not Anti-SJW, he's not Libertarian, he's just a kike shill.

>it's just a (((coincidence))) guy's!

Literally every time. Fuck off kike.

Be White.
Be Proud.

And mommy.

the true redpill is that blacks do better in a supposedly "racist" white majority country than a higher mixed race one (where whites are a minority) b/c whites are the only race who are less likely to "see" race, as OP's article discusses. Spics, jews, and asians are much more tribal and nepotistic and posses higher IQs on average than blacks do. And this higher racial awareness and preference happens in countries where these groups are majorities. This translates in to groups who are smarter than blacks with a disposition to fuck blacks over . While spics, jews, and asians might vote for the same political parties at the moment right now, those other races are worse for blacks in the current day-to-day and will likely be politically bad for blacks in the near future.

I want to rape her.

>We're not communists
>Hammer and sickle in background with red fist jutting up.

I guess it's fine.

Nigger genes are so weak, anyway, that your children will grow to be white oppressors.

You are useful idiots, perfect tools for divide and conquer strategy. That is why leftism is sponsored by big corporations. You divide people with your insanity. Keep them busy, while our overlords enslave us. And its even good for PR.
The biggest useful idiots of all time.

Black + white: White?

W-WHITE OPPRESSORS!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My opinion about this thread: i suck cock

S A G E
A
G
E

What do we do, brothers?! Our children will grow into police who will shoot us!!

id be perfectly fine for people to be anti white if it was perfectly fine for whites to be literately anti anything without having your life ruined for it

I AM A COMMUNIST YOU IDIOT. but the other guy is not. cc: w-whatever... i mean, richard spencer is a useful idiot just as much. essentially any political idea can be subverted by the dominant powers. what we want is freedom from the chains of repression and it is extremely difficult to achieve this. subversions are everywhere. even in your movements, sowing divisions

T-This can not be!!!!

The white people are wiping the slate clean! There will be no more blacks in a few generations!!

you deserve to have a ruined life if you hate on nonwhite groups

fuck off white trash

shove it up your redneck asshole

It's okay to be attracted to cute liberal women.

suck my white cock sharejew

N-No....
NOO

NOOOOOOOOOO

DRAKE IS FUCKING WHITE IT CAN'T BE HE'S MY HERO BUT HE'S WHITE

HIS CHILDREN WILL BE WHITE TOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>that fake tan on a white girl, tho

>YFW modern """"""blacks""""""" would pass the paperbag test.

I guess that's what happens when 13% population tries to ""out-gene"" a majority white population.

>Blacks getting erased.

wtf

Forget about white genocide.

THIS IS BLACK GENOCIDE

If you want freedom from whites...leave white countries. Simple as that. But no. Too hard. You could not lead the revolution in a mcdonalds on your iphone. Fact is, you are the tools. We may be wrong or not, but at least, fascists like me are in favor of our own , nothing more. We dont want trannies in our schools, we dont want mason and jew mega bourgeoisie, we dont want race traitors. We want a future and you insist on being on pur way by serving the very people and entities you claim to fight. Its easier to punch a christian than fighting wallstreet, hey ? You are not only stupid and insane, but also cowards. That is your most defining trait. Your fear to be labelled so you go the opposite as far as possible. You fear the powerful, so you attack little people defending their jobs and their existence. You are fear incarnate. That is your deepest motivation.