(((Krautgate General))) Does White Really Exists?

Richard Spencer, Sargon, Styx and Others on Warski Live
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Debate Highlgights
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/h4gf6XNtMoY
youtu.be/Vq4fe5L-kFg

JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q
ALT-HYPE BTFO 80% JEAN DENIERS
youtu.be/w3y2SDpIEhE

ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
START HERE IF NEW
METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ

>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_birth
youtube.com/watch?v=cnlc_eHA9zg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
nature.com/articles/nature14317
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE
youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949299170036371459
blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/would-you-give-birth-at-home-alone-without-a-midwife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

Reminder that libskeps are SHITTING themselves and that's why there are so many memeflags trying to shit up these threads. Most flak when over target etc. etc. Don't let them bait you, keep enjoying the endless series of victories

Sometimes with a Big Girl, you get bruises

were there any other big names in krauts dox shit other than jeff holiday zeph/habeeb (I know basedmama was in there too)?

Next time sargon makes a Stream, we sleep-post.

thunderf00t

In this new thread: I would just like to add, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_birth

Destiny shills can't into slander.

I mean people that were actually caught doing stuff not just tangentials

I fucking hate this cunt since the brexit debate, he's only gotten worse since

What number of Destiny thread is this? Anybody keeping count?

The real question here
Is mike Enoch controlled opposition

Sandre needs to go down, the bitch that was in the research calls. We need to bait Armored Skeptic to do race realism, engate the right and get BTFOd like the rest. Kraut wanted academics to respond, they finally responded. But not in the way he wanted.

>doesn't have enough gray matter to know what a midwife is.

I had a home birth just recently and I felt much more comfy than I was at the hospital with my other 2 sons. Would recommend for families who have multiple children and tired of large hospital bills.

Hey anons, my name is Carl, and I'll be your waiter for this thread. What kind of wine can I get you?

white wine pls

>Andy gets fucked out of the Kilroy Free Speech event
>turns his channel into the #1 free speech platform in youtube
>makes $20,000 in one night

I think he pretends to be stupid.

How do I get an autistic low functioning gf?

20k?

Some cheese for now, Im tired of French Whines.

>if people who ask these questions are genuinely retarded or just this ignorant. Genetics has absolutely nothing to do with where you are born..

The point is to determine a precedent where you are willing to accept people who have lived in Africa for multiple generations as white. I don't know why you get riled up, it's just a question.

>if you have to ask that question then you're either a kike, a traitor, or not white

So I ask how far back do you check for admixtures and this is the answer I get? And somehow I'm the brainlet? Look at the mirror next time you make fun of Sargon he might be a moron but he is a beast next to brainlets like you

will rose be allowed on the menu?

Sargon won by a landslide

>white wine
How can you live with yourself after drinking that piss? It's like skim milk, it's water that lies about being milk.

Or close to it. Donations were flying in.

is her /ourguy/?

Sargon is in love with the SJWS lingo. Perhaps his horseshoe theory is correct. But it seems that Sargon is the opposite of the SJWS on his scale with the general alt-right being in the middle.

SomeNigger seriously pisses me off.

>I'm just a guy who hates identity politics
>My name is SomeBlackGuy cos' I'm black which is unique lol

Yeah I was surprised he sperged about that. If a home birth is possible safely then it's the best option. it's not odd for mothers to pick up diseases at a hospital due to their weakened immune system.

show your flag or shut your face, faggot
also: anyone with experience can take the place of a midwife, like someone familiar with other biological tasks - it's really not that hard, I've known several who's done it, with or without a midwife (but with local hospital altered to quick resound if needed)

get me the cheapest 3 liter bag in box and a beer bong.

btw anyone got a link to JF saying ze public space

that is a middle aged man with a sword

are you gonna make some spicy memes?

WRETCHED

WHITE

WATER

youtube.com/watch?v=cnlc_eHA9zg

fine bring me your finest 56% white wine

youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Sargon kys

kikes need to bring their pilpul into the next thread I see

>anectodal fallacy
>not an argument

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE RACIALLY WHITE?

The three building blocks of the White Race:
>Western European Hunter-Gatherers
>Early Neolithic Farmers (also the called Early European Famers)
>Yamnaya (Ayran) Invaders

SOURCE: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe
>Haal et al, Nature 522, 207–211 (11 June 2015)
nature.com/articles/nature14317

Further explained:
INTRODUCTION TO WHITE ETHNO-HISTORY:
>Who were the Proto-Indo-Europeans?
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
>North Vs South Europe: Early Neolithic Farmers
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
>Who were the first Europeans?
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
>Real Hyperboreans - Ancient North Eurasians
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
ANGLO ETHNO-HISTORY
>What does it mean to be English?
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE
The BIG question of Race Realism:
>Are Finns European?
youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ

I watched the whole thing, he made no more than 3 grand lol, he got one 200 and a couple 100s,but but majority was 2-10

This

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF THE WHINE IS WHITE WHINE
WHITE WINE LOOKS YELLOW SO WHITE WINE DOESN'T EXIST

Can anyone tell me how JF got so popular all of suddent , who did he debated and destroyed to climb the ladder so fast ? It's awsome to hear a quebecois debating in english with these guys

Kek

He's the only one in this shit show who has actual academic credentials

The skeptic™ community right now
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

He was the one who BTFO kraut and made him leave the internet.

He did these longer videos picking apart Krauts videos
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

1. it is an argument, tiny-fan-fag
2. I'm responding to your boys pathetic attempt to slander, so
>ad hominem
>doesn't understand basic birth pragmatics
>not an argument

go tell your tiny leader to give you some valid arguments to spew here

You disgust me. You all disgust me. I fucking hate all of you. EVERYONE WHO DRINKS WHITE WINE IS A FUCKING JEW!!!!

damn sure gonna try
you sure? I know it was in one of these but I was hoping for a time stamp or something. I don't know if I want to listen to all 20 hours again

also
>he does it for free
lol

White wine with seafood, Red whine with steak

I am 100% sure

were is my new jim video?

Here is how the Norwegian ethno-state will be realized if it was to be implemented today:

>stop all immigration and printing of new citizenships from third world countries/non-white countries

>limit European and western immigration to the bare necessities like professors and highly educated experts that have been given a job in Norway, and then it will only be extended long term work-visas that grants them necessary rights but not the ability to vote or marry

>pay a sum of money to every immigrant to leave and give up their citizenship

>an immigrant is defined by someone who has 2 or more grandparents that come from a foreign country.

>all asylum seekers or all people who have been given citizenship trough asylum will have their citizenship revoked and forcibly deported to their country of origin, but they will be given the option to freely leave in exchange for money

>all immigrants with 3 or more foreign grandparents will be forcibly deported if they refuse to leave willingly in exchange for money

>a foreign grandparent is defined as someone who is not born in Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Iceland.

>if there are any more non-whites left after that they will be ignored and granted full rights like any other Norwegian

>the constitution will add a new law that states "New citizenship's can only be given to those who have 4 grandparents with Norwegian citizenship"

>the constitution will add a second new law that states "Citizenship can be granted trough marriage with a Norwegian if genetic tests of the married is of 90% Northern European origin"

>the government will have a special DNA testing facility for this purpose, similar to 23andMe, it won't be perfect but it will be good enough for practical purposes and is the only way to weed out immigrants in Sweden, Denmark and co, but still allow marriage between the countries.

Is Moscato white??

Are you ironically shilling for destiny with those copypastas? Or do you actually believe the things he says, and if so, when did you become so brain damaged?

Kiddnap one

I'll have the 1989 vintage lawrence fishburne please. Can you remind me what colour it is again please garcon?

Sargon really likes to hear his own voice.

>can't defend my retarded argument of me being my own midwife so I'll summon le Destiny trap card!!

It was a trick question to filter out the plebs, there is no such thing as 'white' or 'rose', and I do not even know what 'cheese' or 'bag in a box' is.

I mean you could probably tell by just looking at it or maybe the taste is different but in the end it's just all wine, why does it matter to you so much?

I'll just pick randomly and you better fucking like it.

So apparently if I don't just jump into the ethnostate altright bandwagon I'm a kike. If I have a couple of pertinent questions I'm only asking those questions because I'm a shill. Got it. Politics for brainlets. Back to shitposting I guess.

>White wine has sometimes been thought of as inferior to red wine in the past.
>Therefore wine doesn't exist.

>Defends argument with additional points

>Hurr can't defend it Durr

T. You

uhhhg!!! such a fucking waste of quads!
JUST GO FUCKING BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

that is autism

>honestly thinks white wine is not currently superior than red wine
>drinks expensive cooking wine

BARRRRRRRRP

See hereJF methodically BTFO'd Kraut over 3-4 multi hour streams.

It's frankly speaking retarded to ask if white people who lived in Africa count as white, of course they do, genetics don't depend upon dirt. The rest of your stuff reeks of Jewish deconstructivism.

>doesn't know shit
>still replies

Can we make this happen?

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949299170036371459

he said last night on Andys stream that it would come out tonight, so considering when it was released last time maybe around 3-5 am your time Romanian-bro

be sure to not ignore prior and existing non-nordic marital spouses' family members ability to live in Norway or their ability to come live there.

>Getting paid $1,000 an hour to let other people talk
>Half the time you talk it’s just announcing you’re taking a piss

This dude is going to be hosting every racist in the universe soon.

Wine is not a real thing because people have differing opinions on which are better or worse. Get out of here with your vino-realism.

MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

Magic dirt is peak civic nationalism. There is nothing about German soil that makes people German and so on.

a bit late but i fucking hope this time he keeps his word a bit disappointed there wont be no nipple clamps in video

dodgin' destiny at it again

>but I'm not doing it on Andy's platform, fuck no
HAHAHA what a mess
because then he cant get the shekels and interrupt Enoch whenever he wants and mute him so he can make his straw-man and ad-hom attacks

I support the creation of an ethno state, but stynx reamed Spencer during the debate

yes yes foocken jews and shit lmao

Can you use your iphone at mosque, abdul? hate crime

vibrating nipple-clams should be in it, this would be his last video so he has said that all that shit is gonna be in it

He represented civnats well. He just made the mistake of attributing the failures of government solely to the ethnostate multiple times. If more civnats were like Styx their ideology would only be mildly retarded.

Mike "married a kike" Enoch can surely host it?

So you agree that there are better and worse whites? I had to get out of the analogy for a bit to see if you recognize how btfo you are.

blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/would-you-give-birth-at-home-alone-without-a-midwife/

Just wanted to throw out that some women do choose to have home births without assistance of a midwife. Now I have heard some statistics that babies born at home without a midwife are more likely to have complications or die, but I think that doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone here. Let’s just say it’s not a smart thing to do but it’s certainly possible and there are women who do it

Easy to be a civic nationalist when you already live in a de facto White ethnostate

>there are better and worse whites
>this means you should open the floodgates to third worlders