Is it just me or some anime noses really look like snouts

is it just me or some anime noses really look like snouts

yes, it's cute

agreed.

Oh god yeah. It's one of my long running quarrels with anime. It's so damn distracting in show like Shinseki Yori. I wish they would put extra effort in and draw a damn nose.

I can't help but think of sonic the hedgehog when I see it.

that fucking side mouth

No.

Normally doesn't bother me but sometimes it stands out really bad and makes the characters look like Gelflings.

Anime isnt real

Salvageable if the nose tips were not 90 degrees, and they added some definition lines like nostril flare and nose bridge/eye area lines.

Garbage. There's a difference between series style and bad QC.

Animation shortcuts are really bothersome because they are very noticeable. Damned 'W' hands drive me insane. No-one naturally does their hands like that.

so.. elevens are training us to like furries?

is it just me, or do cats look like women?

>two nose threads

i dunno but i would fuck that cat

W hands?

I do a boop to my waifu every night.

I'm sorry I triggered you.

furries have been in this since the beginning

Ups frogot pic

A cat is fine too.

Its when the middle and ring fingers are constantly drawn together. Makes it look like everyone has 4 fingers and one of them is giant.

Just look at Conan
they turn into furries every time you see the characters from the side

What on Earth are you talking about?

you wish

You know f/a/ggot? You are too repetitive.

Not this shit thread again.

what they been threads about anime girls looking like cats before
sauce ?

Angle the mouth up to be accurate.

Based Tezuka

Anime characters obviously look white because Japanese people think they look like beautiful white people. Asians are ugly and anime just serves as a way for them to escape this reality.

Where are the mods holy shit.

Now do the eye right.

Aren't anime characters basically based off cats?

oh hey its the guy that posts the same trolling picture every week

Based off based cats!

Humans have snouts too, most people just don't see it because they have this delusion of grandeur. In reality everything we do is just the same as any other animal, we just do it in extravagant and destructive ways.

how old son ?

>pointing out an issue with the anime aesthetic is trolling
Humans don't have rhinocerous noses and while sideways mouths are more of a budget thing, it's still really weird

neko neko nii

37 I'm not old.

Perfect!

Anime is kind of furry.
But it uses Homo Sapiens instead of animals.
You see how different the furry are from the actual animal.

>tfw ufotable had noses/good faces in knk movies until 5/6 then changed

>The drawing should represent accurately the real life, real humans.
The problem is people keep forgeting this logic is not so valid for anime/manga.
There is a reason for aku no hana having so bad repercussion among anime fan.

Anime designs are largely influenced by animal features, especially dogs and cats.

Because it borrows cuteness from it.

The problem is because of Aku no Hana's artstyle being bad, not really the rotoscoping

Yes.

I'm talking about artstyle, not the rotoscope.
It's "As real as possible in short time" hand drawn on CG.

I dunno if people here liked the approach but Japanese people disliked the approach itself.

>elevens
Disney made it first and he's the one responsible for 80% of the furries on the west.

my sides

I have been thinking about this a lot, it feels like there are a couple things to it. I don't think its emulating an animes snout as much as cartoonizing how the nose down juts out further than from the eyes up. One of the big things is emphasizing certain features more. Adding contrast to the lower and upper face kind of creates that snout like look. if you were to do that kinda shit to a person it too would look like a snout.

Almost as much as anything, certain norms show up over and over again. It starts to really bother me when it goes past like kyoani levels though. The side mouths tend to bother me a bit more because they get overdone a lot and are relying on you not paying super close attention to make it work.

>I have been thinking about this a lot
Does it keep you awake at night?

For fuck's sake, 2009.

The right is nicer.

>Draw lips on the front
>Put the mouth on the side

This bothers me the most

This isn't even an anime thing. It's a Fleischer thing

>It's a Fleischer thing

I always noticed the mouth and nose being a bit ridiculous, but I only realized how fucked up they are when I started drawing. What's worse is that I've gotten so used to seeing these, if I don't draw something like this, it looks off and weird.

>girl
(male)

yeah magic kaito had that as well