WE WUZ ROMANS

Reminder that Nero's full name was Nero Claudius Cesar Augustus GERMANICUS.

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germanicus was a title you retard, his father (or grandfather, I forget) was granted the name Germanicus because of his successful military campaigns in Germania.

OP is a faggot as usual
Scipio was named africanus only for his victories in africa during the punic wars
thanks burger for clearing out

WE

*for example

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blond or red hair; 5 had grey or white hair; 3 had no recorded hair colour, and just 1 (Hadrian), was referred to as dark-haired.

>Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blue or grey eyes; 2 had "wine-coloured eyes" (whatever that may mean), and 7 had no recorded eye colour.

Stay mad medmutt

>The agnomen Germanicus was added to his full name in 9 BC when it was posthumously awarded to his father in honor of his victories in Germania.
lemao

this is an albanian immigrant in norway

JUST

asian shitskin

There were *many* roman emperors that bore the name 'Marcus Aurelius'. To colloquially just say those two names is not to point out any one person in particular.

The one most popularly known for his 'Meditations' writings was actually called 'Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus'.

How do meds cope knowing they are shitskin mongrel rape babies?

>theapricity

>gray hair
because only nordics get old
also:
race mixing with slaves from northern provinces was extremely common and light hair and eyes in modern day "from lazio and upper" italy is common too
just because it says blonde it doesn't mean full pale daffodil, yellow-brownish is much more likely the tone that chart refers to

Are you done prepping the bull yet,
nordcuck?

>i cant read
>please rape my face

>Suetonius
>Malalas
>Sieglin
>Day
>Pliny

>describes hair color
>REEEEEE NORDICISM

kek medniggers man

>race mixing with slaves from northern provinces was extremely common and light hair and eyes in modern day "from lazio and upper" italy is common too
just because it says blonde it doesn't mean full pale daffodil, yellow-brownish is much more likely the tone that chart refers to

So basically the Roman Empire was founded, flourished and was lead by Nordics.

>hur dur slavs
Doesn't fucking matter how they got there they were they're and you shitskins didn't turn up until a few centuries later.

Wow even back then a German was burning down an empire. Somethings never change.

>a statue of a young person looks somewhat like a young person
chin, cheeks, ears and other facial structures don't even correspond and skin/hair could be whatever color
whatever you were trying to prove you failed miserably
fucking diasporas trying to talk shit about europe

indeed

>muh romans were nordics here's hair color as a proof
>>describes hair color>REEEEEE NORDICISM
imagine being this gay
>>race mixing with slaves from northern provinces was extremely common and light hair and eyes in modern day "from lazio and upper" italy is common too
>So basically the Roman Empire was founded, flourished and was lead by Nordics.
describe every single step that made you come to that conclusion from that

>pic
exactly the kind of yellow-brownish i was talking about, and pale skin was a symbol of power as it meant that the person didn't work under the sun

YO HOL UP,don forget about da Publius Cornelius Scipio AFRICANUS man sheeeeeit

WUZ

>memecity

ZEEZERS

I've seen you here before

You know that women used to dye their hair red and blonde back then right Aussienigger?

White ain't white whoever disagree is a kike

t. wypipo nationalist

"Roman" wasn't an ethnicity, same as how American isn't. Both are nationalities.

Presumably you're referring to the people actually from Rome. The name for their ethnic group is Latins. Latins were not too dissimilar to modern day Italians. Dark hair, tanned skin. Any claim that they had blonde hair and blue eyes is just WE WUZ KANGZ tier white supremacist fantasy bullshit.

They had Greek emperors, Syrian emperors, Germanic emperors, even African emperors.

in those languages you say "blonde" to brown hair.

kek

how is your shit bin stelios?

doing well
lately it resembles your country

Daily reminder

If you called any Roman Emperor "Germanic", they'd have you crucified on the spot.

OP likes getting raped. Sorry couldn't find any nord heads in the museum. Did they even make statues up North?

Subflavum and subflavo don't mean blonde. Flavum means yellow. Subflavum means under yellow. That would be brown hair. The idea that Roman patricians were light haired and light eyed like Northern Europeans was a nordicist fantasy invented in the 19th Century, because there were no great civilizations during Antiquity in Northern Europe.

Literally what? I've been in Bosnia and I always flushed the paper. There were no shitpaper bins in the bathrooms.

Maybe this is in the most rural areas.

Found the non-white guy.

Romans and Greeks were a mix of Alpinids, Dinarids and Mediterranids with some Atlantid admixture
Just like modern Italy and Greece
So yes, they are direct descendants

i don't think they did red but they bleached it with a certain soap blond.

b-but OP is blonde. He musta been an emperor.