/OURGIRL/

>He said they were collecting their belongings at the coat check when Cooke, who was behind them in line, got annoyed and belligerent.

>Hurry up Jew,” Cooke allegedly spat, according to Haberkorn.

>"What did you say?” Haberkorn's wife Linda Thomas asked.

“Hurry up, Jew. I got places to be,” Cooke allegedly repeated.

>We all got places to be," Thomas said she shot back. “You know what? I take total offense at that. You're small-minded.”

>As the situation escalated, Cooke's boyfriend allegedly chimed in with his own offensive remark.

>“Happy bat mitzvah, girls,” he said to the daughters, according to Thomas and Haberkorn
>Haberkorn said he went outside and confronted Cooke over the hate speech.
“I walked up to her and asked her why she said that,” Haberkorn recalled. “She took her purse, which was a mirrored glass purse, and smashed me with it.”

>It was during or shortly after the alleged first hit that one of Haberkorn's daughters started filming on her cell phone from down the block.The video shows Cooke's boyfriend trying to intervene.
nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/jacqueline-kent-cooke-accused-smacking-lawyer-calling-jew-article-1.3735876

PIC RELATED. Our racistfu

I bet they don’t drag ass at coat check anymore at least

I hope not. This goddess didnt deserve slow kike service and was right to be upset.

They should have white coat handlers and kike coat handlers take care of their respective races coats.

Is calling someone a jew an insult now?

I was wondering the same thing.

I mean personally i think it is because kikes are gross but i wonder what normans think.

Its important to know if the offended guy was in fact jewish or not.

Something about raincoats and being found out.

TLDR Once you get your coat get the fuck out of the way then put it on.

Practically anudah shoah

I would love to be able to live in a country where you could be as racist as you want all day long and there would be nothing the government could do about it.

I think I would just walk around shouting "nigger" all day long.

Something in me feels that a jew would enjoy getting hit with a purse. Every time it bampfs into his face the smell of money inside it would fill his gigantic nostrils.
I bet his hook nose was twitching like a microdicked tran doing nohands fap.

Lol her defense is that she wasn't there and there's video of her there

so the redskins are going to have to change their name finally, huh?

paid actor, just like hillary recovery from fainting

I suppose to the kike kickers or hebe haters.

>Cooke's boyfriend

Jews are the worst people to be behind in line.

They are the ones that bring in coupons, demand every bit of savings, and might just cancel the whole transaction. After all they are the chosen ones, they have the right to hold up the line.

I guarantee this is what was happening. If you live around enough jews (I do here as well) you learn to notice their habits.

Top kek. I love how jews and niggers always start these videos way after the alleged events occured. They always conveniently leave iut their part of the incident and play the victim. The jew is a lawyer after all, knew the girl has money and was under the influence of alcohol. Easy lawsuit. Open and shut case in jew york courts.

bamp

If used in a malicious tone, sure. She obviously wasn't using it in an endearing way. Same way that nigger is interpreted based on the person using it, who it is being directed towards, and in what context.

I'd be insulted if someone called me a Jew.

When I was a kid i had a jewish friend who used jewed as a verb, meaning steal or swindle. Since a jewish guy was doing it, it's okay.