Im a total Loser who haven't accomplish anything in my life i sit and ramble on about MEH ANCESTORS ACCOMPLISHMENTS...

Im a total Loser who haven't accomplish anything in my life i sit and ramble on about MEH ANCESTORS ACCOMPLISHMENTS every day while giving other losers like myself advice on how to save a world we dont really take part in

In a million years, how will any of this matter?

sage

sup sargon, still sore from last night?

>dude degeneracy
>lights up another cigarette, empties another glass of soda

>strawman

while also taking patreon money

Hitler never held down a job before becoming the Fuhrer.

Doesn't matter where you start, user. Only where you finish.

then surrender to hedonism and enjoy what life have to offer untill you die and stop being a depress white nationalist who sees problems in everything

he was in the military, you have to give him that.Remember. Germany was having a hard time after WW1 loss, that's how he became Fuhrer.

>Military

That's wasn't a job,user. That was duty.

But remember, you should ALWAYS feel guilty about colonialism and slavery, goy!

both are acts of labor, so stfu

Okay but is he wrong though

Im a total Loser who haven't accomplish anything in my life i sit and ramble on about MEH KANGZ ANCESTORS ACCOMPLISHMENTS every day while giving other losers like myself advice on how to destroy a world we dont really belong in

sage this thread made by a cuckad fanboi

I was in the military, now I'm up to my fucking neck in debt with a job that pays $11 an hour.

(I am almost done with school, then I'll be OK.)

Sounds about right, which is why I can't stand that guy. Even that gypsy Vee who had the shittiest arguments out of all of them pointed out that nobody appointed Woes as the spokesperson of White people and it's annoying how Woes acts as if he is.

That stream sucked ass when it became about two fat ugly neets arguing about their values. It would've been way better had it just been Styx vs Spencer. I was shocked with how well Styx countered Spencer without resorting to muh pheels arguments. A lot of the points that Weed fag made are the same exact things that I always found wrong with the Alt Right ideology Styx is correct that most cucked USA huwites would rather side with their non-white subhuman friends over the White collective.

Spencer was pretty great himself. He gets a lot of hate for not debating as well as he could have but other than Styx, who actually was debating him? Sargoy & Vee were a complete waste of time. I don't even know who the other guy is, he was slightly better than Sargoy & Vee but still not worth Spencer's time.

Stay strong yank.