What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

Kyon

She doesn't have an endgame, she lives her life one event at a time, like an immature kid she is.

She is a hoe

being relevant 10 years later

What kind of face would she make if Kyon rejected her?
I want to see that face.

Finding John Smith

Overloading the world with fun, I mean she literally says it in episode 2 or something

What's the correct procedure for summoning Haruhis? I really need one or two right now.

Play the pachinko slot no less than 50 times.

I'll have to trust in your repeating digits

Finding John Smissu

I want her to have a happy ending

To be my wife.

REst in fucking pieces Haruhi

Never

To be loved.

Or this

What does that mean?

succ

To find Kyon's name.

She is Kyon plaything, the real mystery is Kyon's end game

How does she not know Kyon is John Smith?

Because Kyon don't want her to know

Whoever the god really is (whether that be Kyon or Haruhi) they have to work through their issues and finally embrace the reality of their situation.

If its Haruhi, they need to stop denying it and displacing all of the agency onto Kyon.

If its Kyon, he needs to stop denying is and displacing all of the power onto Haruhi.

I'm not sure what the effects of that would be on the world, but the current crises can never really be over until the masquerade ends.

Woah there, I don't recall anyone appointing you to be their relationship adviser.

Trying to cope with her overwhelming sense of loneliness and "smallness" by trying to make the most out of life.

So is Haruhi a god
or did she give her powers to Kyon
or is Kyon the god?

What if they both are gods and are just enjoying their time, playing with each other. We can go further and say that Yuki is also a god.

All three of them is playing for fun or battling for power. Yuki is the creator, Haruhi the destroyer, Kyon is the vacuum created by the destruction.

With reality-rewriting power in play, nevermind time travel, a definitive answer to that question is basically impossible.

Would Haruhi be as great if it wasn't made by kyoani?

Imagine a JC Staff, Sunrise, Bones or Manglobe Haruhi, how would it be like? I can't imagine. I can imagine Shaft but it feels really wrong somehow.

SHAFT is getting S3, mark my words.

Kyoani by Shaft would be Shaft's Medaka Box. Even if its right, it would be wrong somehow.

>Kyoani by Shaft
I meant Haruhi.

i want to have a fucking ending

It's implied that Kyon has the power to give godly powers to people, but he can't wield them himself. Read the novels.

yeah that's what i picked up from it
it also looked like Kyon was feeling guilty for something during the last book so I'm sure there's a secret behind it which we'll never get to see because Tanigawa is DEAD

>because Tanigawa is DEAD
I feel like if he was actually dead I would have solace knowing I don't have to give a shit about this series anymore.

to be my wife

To overload the world with fun.

It seems like she's just trying to keep herself entertained though.

>Kyon's end game
Getting Haruhi of his shoulders.

That's how she does it. Other brigade members and some secondary characters have more fun because of the dumb stuff she does all the time

kinda wish Taniguchi and Kunikida got invited more often though

>Taniguchi and Kunikida
It's nice to know Kyon has friends outside of the Haruhi sphere to be honest.

That's a weird way to spell "on"

They're actually pretty good friends, despite the relatively limited place they hold in Kyon's life.

Disgusting.

Besides, Kyon knows full well he can look at other girls but anything more and it's world remake time.

>He fell for Kyon's tsundere bullshit

YES
FINALLY A GOOD VERSION

Now that's more like it, though I'd try to put adult Mikuru somewhere in there.

Also separate long hair from short hair Haruhi and add imouto

I don't get the last one. Why Haruhi and Tsuruya in half?

They're both best grills and are pretty alike, just different tones of genki and levels of proactivity

I think Kyon even points it out somewhere.

Can't go wrong with either.

>fedora in space
Rude.

Can you go wrong with both?

>next year is the 15th anniversar y of the LN
>almost half of that time without a new volume
I'm not bothered one bit, nope.

Yes.

>next year is the 15th anniversary of the LN
Oh boy I can't wait for disappointment.

Don't take it to heart, I actually like all of the girls except Kimidori

I eat and will keep eating disappointment every morning until a new volume gets announced or she becomes real.

She has really nice legs though.

she was pretty cool in that kuyoh scene

But she's so cute.

Did she appear at all in Yuki-chan?

Season 3

What was the purpose of this scene?

To make my heart melt

wrapping things up on Haruhi's birthday hence "the Surprise" and setting things up for the future ending

dawwww

That the GOAT tier Haruhi VN will never exist outside of the universe of a gag haruhi offspin

It will happen. I promise!

Taking over the world.

I really don't even know, she literally had no reaction either.

To fuck your brains out