Alice to Zouroku

It's fine to hug your loli.

waiting for subs.

Subs are already out.

Where did he right foot go?

Anyway, i'm really digging the 10/10 OST

Took days but I think I got it figured out user

Now that I think about it, can't she just create food?

And this thread is damn dead.

I knew I should have finished college.

Sana is too cute.

This episode sucked.

What did she see?

She just did, look what happened

After the second episode it's clearly AOTS

Conservation of energy, duh

No u.

Will they get in trouble for having Yukari from Yuyushiki in this? I guess she was just dyeing her hair purple for that anime, kind of disappointing that it wasn't her natural hair color.

>can't she just create food?

Probably yes, but it will replenish less energy than she uses to create it.

that ED is amazing.

I bet Sana would like mellorine

>you will never teleport around the world with Sana-chan

What's with this season and all these good OPs, literally every new anime I've seen had a good opening.

The OP was 10/10 too

The OP was thoroughly mediocre though.

Brown Yukari is too cute.

Really love the OP too

What a worthless opinion

I want to feed Sana!

Who'd she kill tho

Both OP and ED are pretty good. Funny and cute episode, although with how engaged I was in the first one through all those 44 minutes, just having 20 minutes felt weird for this episode. I can't wait to see how it develops more.

I legimately think this could be AOTS.
Yeah, the OP was pretty good.

Episodes like this are why I love Sakurabi Katsushi.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the evil organization wasn't actually that evil.

loli bullying?

This episode was great.

>I wouldn't be surprised if the evil organization wasn't actually that evil.
The show really has some sad undertones though.

Researchers made someone's power go out of control looks like

If it was 2-cour or every episode was 44 minutes long it would almost for sure be AOTS for me if it develops correctly. But I think 1-cour isn't going to do justice how touching and beautiful Sana-Zouroku relationship could manage to be. Hopefully the direction team can still manage to pull something great, as for now it's looking good.

rape

me on the left

I liked the OP

Accurate depiction of moebuta and their prey.

That was a good episode. Bestiality, loli nudity, world travel, best grandaughterfu, and sad stuff.

I thought her flashback was a monologue, instead she really was unloading all of her dark past straight into Sanae.

Sanae must have nerves out of fucking steel

This show is just the perfect level of comfyness

So far this is my AOTS, hope it keeps up with my expectations

Some of these stitches are just unnecessarily difficult.

Top cute

Okay, picked up.

I was worried they might lewd the girls, but it seems they managed to pull off just the right amount of cuteness while not looking like southern baptist prudes. Top notch job.

Just like my doujins

Why did they make this shot where it slowly zooms in on disgruntled jii-san so hilarious.

What the hell, it's common courtesy you dumb cake.

He pretty much didn't show up this episode. It was 100% focused on Sanae coming home and baking pancakes. Pretty slow pace.

This show is basically Elfen Lief minus the gore and and gap moe. Throw in Alien 9's character designs and some frills for good measure.

Where's the corkscrew?

What the fuck, Sanae is literally perfect. The show gives us a fucking perfect girl out of nowhere. What is this?

Same, both the OP and ED for the show are pretty great.

>the mouth
>that chin

Why can't JC Staff into proper character designs?

this show is good

Every time faces were shown sideways, it looked awful. That's just how this design/art style goes.

It's okay, she's an alien.

I guess they really liked the clapping part of Flying Witch's OP. So much that they re-used it in this show's OP.

I love it when they clap in an OP or ED, I had to repress the urge to clap along because its so catchy

>flying witch
this is an old trend

i'm so glad we get to see Ika Musume S3

I mostly meant the animation. If I'm not an idiot, it's pretty much the exact same animation.

I still clap along every time.

How can Aki make every character a 10/10 with her voice?

With her voice

The charadesign and the composition of some scenes remind me of Madoka. Is it just my autism? I checked but there is no shared staff.

I can only identify the frigate bird.

>Is it just my autism?
No, it's just you being new.

So in a nutshell the loli is dangerous and can't completely control her power. This can only go well.

Sana is too cute. This shaping up to be my favorite show this season, the OP and ED are probably my favorites of the season too.

She can control it perfectly.
The problem is that she uses it instinctively when scarred.

>new
I wish. Perhaps it is my autism.

Green a cute.

Ah that was actually really good.

It's not just you

I don't think she can use it perfectly. If she could she probably wouldn't have summoned a giant ass pancake, or teleported them in the middle of the air or on top a train.

Right? It's the thick line art especially the faces and the way panning is done. Maybe the director is a fan or they share uncredited staff. Also this style is anime-only and not in the manga.

The powers feel kind of similar too with the magic working alongside the laws of the universe with conservation of energy and such.

Not the same user but I think that, even though she "can" control it perfectly, her emotions play an important role when using it, so whenever she is really high in spirits or scared, she ends up messing it up.

nice legs

So, who is she?

This image hurts my autism.

"Not-Homura" from episode 1

The comfiness is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

We only saw her at the start protecting Sana, but it seems that she is pretty powerful and skillful. She also said they would meet again, so hopefully we get to know more about her in what the anime covers.

Don't worry, they made sure to remind you at the last second this anime has a non-comfy plotline.

>author writing this scene
>"this is really cute and comfy, but we must go further"
>but how?
>just adds cute piglets everywhere

Don't worry, it won't last. Tragedy always strikes in episode 3.

I WILL RAISE A HAPPY FAMILY WITH SANAE-CHAN!

Place my bets here.
>Old man is a "retired" Yakuza
>Sanae parents were members of his clan
>They got killed because of failed shady business deal
>Zouroku took her in as a godfather