After I crushed your leader Richard Spencer yesterday in our debate, who will be your leader now Alt-Right?

After I crushed your leader Richard Spencer yesterday in our debate, who will be your leader now Alt-Right?

Still gives me goosebumps listening back over the mental gymnastics of Spencer trying to wriggle his way out of the fact that you can't define who is white and who isn't without resorting to bloodshed. So fucking dumb.

Another win for enlightenment individualism and classical liberalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGkJQ-I2IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weak bait

Debate some local Muslim extremists next. They'll be on the fbi payroll too just like spencer

yeah yeah you're still a faggot though

"Hehe another win for enlightened individualism and classic liberalism."

The sound of a keyboard clattering in a dank, dark room; is cut short by a deafening roar, he has won; He has transcended the limits of human intelligence and in doing so attained an entirely new level of consciousness.

There's no one left General Sargon. Your frenemy is about to take care of the leftovers and the alt right will not be heard from again for 100 years,

Sargon is no better than Spencer. One is a German Idealist the other an Enlightenment Idealist.

>flag
>After I crushed your leader Richard Spencer yesterday in our debate
and then ran away with your little gypsy slave to bitch for an hour
also JF is the leader of the AR even if he may not think himself he is a tought leader to some degree

Sup Forums doesnt have leaders, just people that it respects.
Sup Forums also doesnt respect Richard Spencer or (You).
Also, the alt right doesnt exist and anyone using the label on themselves is either new to politics or controlled opposition.

Sargon as the new Destiny? I kinda like it, but I feel like he needs to get rekt again in public soon for it to have any legs.

Styxspoonclanker wiped the floor with both Sargin and Spencer
>the DYEL lolbergtarian was the intellectual heavyweight

Spencer rattled Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not:

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings a bit hollow - even to himself. That’s why he insessesently interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his model girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in an cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. He is unemployed and overweight - his family doesn’t respect him. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

Sargon runs one of the biggest youtube channels on politics, he is vastly more successful than Spencer who is an attention seeking figurehead for pathetic Neo Nazis.

>Richard Spencer
>leader

All you did was discredit some controlled opposition faggot who's being glorified by the (((TRS))) shills. Discredit Mike "the kike" Enoch next. This would go a HUGE way into helping Alt-Right idiots purge their own movement from subversives.

>Spencer
>Politically relevant
Lol no. The only reason anybody outside his tiny ideological circle knows about him is because (((The Media))) needed a boogeyman to try and scare the normies away from Trump during the election.
>Look at this evil bigoted Nazi nobody has ever heard of supporting Drumpf!
>You aren't a Nazi that supports Trump too, are you Goy?

not even sargons followers thought he won the debate

sargon hasnt been relevant since 2014 lol
>muh goobergate
>muh feminisms
>muh anita sarkeesian

dudes a broken records

Woah, he has a big YouTube channel! Sounds really important.

Has he ever done anything that ever impacted the world of politics? Nope.

>enlightenment individualism and classical liberalism.

Sup Forums is "the leader" of the alt-right.

Try harder faggot

Hahahahahaha

Sargon sounds like a cuck soyboy faggit

listened to him today for the first time

>get anally rekt while 12k people watch
>say you have to leave because its 2 am and you're tired
>proceed to make an hour long damage control video directly after

lmao

This. A conglomerate of chaos magicians willing events into existince.

>Another win for enlightenment individualism

You're talking about Styx here, good to hear it.

Based Vee already destroyed the "arguments" against him and sargon

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGkJQ-I2IU

I heard of Sargon way before Spencer. Had to google Spencer to find out who he was.

Is there a way we can tweet this to him a billion time so when he checks his feed he sees nothing but people calling him out of running away with his tail tucked between his legs?

enlightenment individualism/ classical liberalism work fine in 100% White society. I don't think Sargon would have much success advocating for his position in an Islamic state while getting gangraped by sandniggers.

''But we're not allowed to fight back against White Genocide because... it might be violent. You might then think that all current governments/revolutions are illegitimate, because they used force to assert themselves. But no, this argument only applies to White Nationalists. It is OK that Israel committed genocide against the Palestinians, because it already happened.''

-Sargon, the Debater.

these is no leader. some call it a echo chamber but its just people yelling at each other at the same time. the more same the same thing the more it seems a general consensus is reached.

shills not counted since they are easy to detect because they make to many redundant threads because they dont know how this board works and typical traffic

Raise another mans Son?

Don't mind if I do!

Richard, please stop shitting up the board with your copy pasta. Go home to your plantation.