Do you agree with my redistribution of land for new European empires in the Americas?

Do you agree with my redistribution of land for new European empires in the Americas?

Greeks are better than other humans.

Lol you guys aren't going to be conquering till the new caliphate is in place

>more than 1 million people are in jail in his country

How about we give back the land to those who previously owned it. Spain, portugal, france and UK. Btw germany BTFO nobody likes you and you have never had pieces of american mainland

Why did you give the Irish a part of the west coast? There are far more micks on the east coast than the west.

cold and shit weather

you realize the entire combined military might of all of Europe could never dream of taking over even one state for a short period of time right?

this is just some sort of masturbatory fantasy?

"no"

Poland and Greece got fucked

>german flag
>this post
What in god's name is going on here?

I suppose the north western coast would be the most comparable climate wise to Ireland

And yet, we still have some 100 million plus with personal firearms. Come and take 'em eurotrash.

oh you included russia... well maybe you could hold Alaska for a little while

why?
Greeks would improve everything

>Japan
>European

you are not fooling anyone with this EU flag burger

I'm a native Greek

America is rightfully Portuguese and Spanish clay

Is just an assumption , just assume is empty land after a massive genocide, or virus

More for the UK and i'll agree.

thanks for the oil

Honorary Aryans

The best part of having an ethnostate, is not having to deal with colonial stupidity.

>He let's undocumented criminals walk his street

all anglo countries are filled with shitskins

>give back the land
for what purpose? in order to bring here more spics? plz no

you can kill them

"white" people will be round up and shot when the day comes though, what are you on about

Shit, I'm ready to colonize 3/4 the rest of you fuckers.

Very wise decision, this.

They couldn't. Europe, Russia and China combined still wouldn't have a Navy capable of landing enough equipment or suppressing the US Navy to allow an invasion. The US is not able to be invaded by any military means. That's why the Jews are focusing on invasion through immigration.

Please everyone but SHITalians

You made Argentinian? Mad that you aren't white?

>mexico still mexico

in your scenario would the people who now live there still be there when we take over? If yes someone wants to buy some land?

>Greece is in there

Show your flag you faggot

Maybe because we have a much larger population than you, you fucking retard?

ok but give part of the patagonia to Germany