Is America getting BEAN'D?

Holy shit look at these stats

Other urls found in this thread:

racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white girls cant have enough of our BBC (big beaner cock)

Vanya, why don't you care more about Russia getting fucked by pootin with all these muslim shitskin immigrants and chimping out chehens???

It looks like white guys love BBB (big beaner booty) even more

Assalamu aleylum brother, I'm both a shitskin and a muslim, ama

I have to say, for how few non-Whites there are in some of these states, these numbers are pathetic.

Only 10 percent in cali? Really? It's both lefty af and very diverse wtf

>It's both lefty af and very diverse wtf
It makes sense if you think about what this data is showing socially.

This isn't stacy fucking tyrone once or twice in college.
This isn't stacy marrying tyrone and having a dog with him for 15 years before she leaves his ass or.
This is actually shitting out a kid, which is significantly further along than either of the previous steps.

Not necceserily Tyrone, according to most stats it's much more likely to be Jose

And who the fuck stays in a childless marriage for 15 years

In other news, test scores have gone down for the twentieth year in a row despite spending 20k per student.

more data on the subject

>Of 2280259 children born to Non-Hispanic White women, the racial breakdown of fathers is roughly:
>89.23% Non-Hispanic White
>5.46% Hispanic
>3.18% Non-Hispanic Black
>2.13% Non-Hispanic Other Races

>Of approximately 2217946 children fathered by Non-Hispanic White men, the racial breakdown of mothers is around:
>92.76% Non-Hispanic White
>4.12% Hispanic
>0.96% Non-Hispanic Black
>2.17% Non-Hispanic Other Races

This data shows that White Women, in 2005, were almost 4x as likely to have a mulatto baby than White men, as well as 1.3x as likely to have a beaner baby.

racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html

Yea bro. Ever since Ricky Martin, Hispanic men stock has been sky rocketing.

Who the hell would fuck a black woman
Seriously

Looks white to me

Also u should learn math

Sorry about that. My keyboard didn't register the 1 in the 3.18%

White women are only 3.3x as likely to have a nigger baby as White men are.

>Above blog is interesting.
I did simple math involving Non Hispanic whites.
In 2217946 children fathered by Non-Hispanic White men, 92.76% born to NH white women shows
2057367 pure NH white children.

Out of 2280259 children born to NH White women, same 2057367(above line) children should have been fathered by NH white.

x % of 2280259 = 2057367 .

Here 'x' is 90.23%, not 89.23%.

This seems off desu

Like this shit is really hard to determine
What if a black girl hooks up with a guy and gives birth to a slightly less niggerish child? American blacks won't notice it
What if a hispanic guy like Del Toro or Louis CK has a baby with a white woman? They're white but they're also hispanic
Ted Cruz's children are also mixed by that logic

>What if a hispanic guy like Del Toro or Louis CK has a baby with a white woman? They're white but they're also hispanic
And that is where the autism of genetics comes in. Pic related is from a study by 23andme.

Wtf happenign here lad I can't understand

they got beaned long time ago
mexican immigration greatly increased in early 80s, henceforth many of Sup Forums americans have at least one mexican relative, it then becomes self evident why you see so called white americans standing up for mexicans

We burgers have the highest white birth rate on earth. And the amish are actual pure germans with no russian rape genes, however i admit there is soe swiss in some amish, but they are certainly purer than the germans in germany today

What I'm getting here is that a non h white/ hispanic mix is gonna look mostly white

You take the bean and you'll never be a queen

Sigh lad I've lived here my whole life and the vast majority of ethnic russians I know look white af
This is coming from an ethnic brown dude so i'm not biased

Yes it's why you hear all the "MUH WALL" by white bois

in it's showing the ratio of people's self identified ethnicity/race when sorting for certain amounts of ancestry from Africa and the Americas. So the first graphy would show that people falling within 0-2% nigger are more often than not going to be Whites, because Whites are by and large pure.

is showing what percentage of each ethnic/racial group are falling into what range of what ancestry. For instance, we see that anywhere from 45-50% of beaners have no african DNA, as well as somewhere from 15-20% of them having no Indian DNA. This means the maximum number of pure blooded Iberians who identify as hispanic simply due to their name maxes out at 15-20%. Logically, this makes sense, but other studies have shown that hispanic groups don't align with each other well ethnically. Specifically Mexicans and the Caribbeans. Native New Mexicans in particular have relatively high levels of indian admixture(because many pure blood indians live in New Mexico to this day) when compared to Old Mexicans or Caribbeans, but they also don't have hardly any African admixture.

The Amish and the Mormons are our secret weapon here. I did some napkin math a few days ago and realized that if things proceed as they are now, the majority of the human race will be Amish by the end of the 22nd century.

Mormons are going a bit slower but their starting population is much larger. If those fags can actually keep this up they're going to reverse our demographic decline single-handedly.

>What I'm getting here is that a non h white/ hispanic mix is gonna look mostly white
A White/bean hybrid looks like Selena Gomez. She doesn't look White to anyone who lives around actual White people. Her ilk being counted among the "passable" crowd just shows how race blind people can become if they live in a (((vibrant))) city for long enough.

Remember that a lot of this has to do with disgusting white women getting paid to marry illegals so they get their green cards.
In many cases, they don't even live anywhere near each other.

Fucking Cucklahoma.

pic related should be your reference when thinking about "White hispanics" in America.

About 3/4 of those non-Whites are actually just Whites who think they're part indian. Muh 1/16 cherokee princess Elizabeth Warren is a prime example of that kind of bullshit here.

She looks perfectly spanish to me

Mexicans > Blacks

well nigga you need your eyes checked

>what are you?
>lol i dunno american
Fucking degenerates

more like fucking colonials

Hispanic isn't a race, so that's meaningless.

>White Women, in 2005, were almost 4x as likely to have a mulatto baby

Its 2017 and we had a nigger president for 8 years that left a legacy of illegal immigrants and sjw. You can easily halve the white births and triple the black and hispanic now.

You know you're making up cuck fantasies now right? Get off pol for a while