Not a Shill or a Larp

Trump interviewed Mueller to be his FBI director. It was impossible for Mueller to be his FBI director because Mueller has served 12 years prior as one. He's over the term limits. The MSM actually mocked Trump for this, they said Trump didn't even know the damn term limits how stupid. How stupid indeed.
Mueller wasn't there to interview as FBI director.

Manafort worked for Trump for a while. When Trump won the RNC candidate he gained access to privileged information only available to potential presidents, i.e he was 1 of 2, Hilary was the other one. 2 days after this security briefing, Manafort resigned. The FBI told Trump that Manafort was being investigated. Manafort being investigated was what gave swamp access to get a FISA warrant for Trump. This is signifigant because not only will this level of scrutiny towards his campaign will reveal efforts to sabotage it, it will provide the perfect distraction.

Think to yourself very carefully. Everyone says Mueller is investigating Russian collusion, but does anyone actually have any evidence of that? Except purportedly the MSM, who's been lying and accepting any leaker they can who wandered in off the street? Trump promised he would instruct his DOJ to hire a special prosecutor to look into the election. He's appointed a special prosecutor to look into the election, hasn't he? What did he say all election about strategy? Podesta group has been shut down. YOU DONT BROADCAST TO YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Let me ask you something. Seen anyone like Hilary or Podesta or Clapper or any of the actual cabal tweet anything positive about Mueller's investigation today? No they are dead cold silent because they just fucking figured out what is going on.

Trump's angry tweets about Sessions were a ruse. Bannons book is a ruse. Flynn was a ruse. The whole fucking thing has been a ruse so Mueller could investigate the swamp in peace. Hillary had her house burned to destroy evidence like with the cell phones and hammers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fw3lJfnJd68
amazon.com/Hacks-Inside-Break-ins-Breakdowns-Donald-ebook/dp/B073TWBKP4
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to make a dank meme
washingtonpress.com/2018/01/05/senate-just-issued-first-stunning-criminal-referral-trump-russia-investigation/
nytimes.com/2018/01/05/us/politics/christopher-steele-dossier-judiciary-committee.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If big true.

Democrats had to figure out how to shut her up after some 8 months of larping after election loss.
youtube.com/watch?v=fw3lJfnJd68

They had to make her go away and salvage what was left of their credibility.

So they got Donna to write her book confirming everything wiki-leaks said.

amazon.com/Hacks-Inside-Break-ins-Breakdowns-Donald-ebook/dp/B073TWBKP4

Then protections were withdrawn putting her investigations back up on the table.

GOP dinosaurs are now demanding Sessions to resign as soon as he made the new investigation.

The Senate Intel Committee has issued their first criminal referral in the Russia Investigation. They are recommending charges for Christopher Steele, the author of the Phony Russia Dossier

Bump

>Muller was head of fbi during 9/11
>at the very least he must have looked the other way

Trump found out about muller-9/11 connection after the election. In the “interview” trump gave him the choice of redemption or going down with the ship. We will soon see which path muller has chosen.
I hope you are right OP

That was the line of 2016, most amazing moment of live TV ever maybe?
>Because you'd be in jail

Where do I make memes like these?

Another slide thread!

another paki!

welp

muh 45dimensional ass checkers

you are a retarded leaf

>my theory HAS TO BE RIGHT
Or:

1. He really could've been interviewing for a job that he can't get. Just because he can't "get" it doesn't mean Trump didn't bring him there to interview him. Trump does not know all the rules.

2. Mueller could've been invited for any other reason and he obliged because the deep state wanted as many people in trump's circle as possible.

Mueller has been a deepstate operative his whole career. If the deep state wants him to go and try to get intel or become close to Trump, they would gladly have him go.

The mueller /ourguy/ is possible, but it still doesn't jibe with his criminal career.

You posted this exact text over a month ago.

>Both sides think Mueller's /ourguy/
We'll just have to wait for the REVEAL

its a good theory, recent events makes it more evident
how much of a ruse is everything exactly?

takes one to know one

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to make a dank meme

I like this theory
it's a good theory
My suspicion is that the intel event for DJT goes back a lot further, probably in 2011 when Weiner was busted for being a perv and DJT was eating pizza with a knife and fork (pizza-gate)

Sauce?

>Senate Intel Committee has issued their first criminal referral in the Russia Investigation

washingtonpress.com/2018/01/05/senate-just-issued-first-stunning-criminal-referral-trump-russia-investigation/

>>Christopher Steele

You guys are missing the big picture. Trump's been compromised. He's a fucking lightweight in politics and he's turned on Bannon. Bannon's been working on this shit most of his career and he got so close with Trump, but Trump's fucking turned on us.

I fucking hate my life.

nytimes.com/2018/01/05/us/politics/christopher-steele-dossier-judiciary-committee.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

can we please just all watch the public execution of clinton foundation pedophile associates. after that i dont care if the fucking world ends

Clinton will be publicly hanged for crimes against humanity when the public finds out about her crimes.

Probably not hanged but they definitely still got the firing squad.

>because you'd be in jail
Certainly the greatest killshot in a presidential debate/townhall ever.

Gentleman and a scholar

>This exact text over a month ago
Jesus fuck time must be flying fast, I thought hillary's house only burned down two days ago.

>implying that he would turn after 2 years of over9000 effort

Lol, no dumbo. Mueller is comey's butt buddy and his only goal is to destroy trump. As nice as your delusion would be, you should really wake up and face reality.

What a convenient distraction to make it look like they're doing something. He's not even a u.s. citizen. They may as well have referred criminal charges on putin. It's meaninglessness.

Call me when they refer comey, clinton, lynch and the rest of them

Mueller is a marine more than he was a friend of the giant, time will tell if he stuck to his oath and I believe he has

Who are the teams again, exactly? Maybe if someone could draw, like, an infographic or something. You know, like a sketch.

repost kys

>Mueller is a marine first

>enters government and immediately starts covering up crimes for "elites"
>does good enough job that he gets promoted so he can cover up bigger crimes for "elites"
>does bang up job so they promote him to FBI director so he can just fuck America's shit up
>proceeds to fuck America's shit up and absolutely nothing ever comes from the 9/11 investigations and no one is ever held accountable
>does such a good job of even covering up 9/11 that Obama keeps him on for 2 years past his 10 year term

skip forward a couple years
>Mueller is a hero

Forgive my skepticism...

what if the fire was to distract/give an excuse to search the premises

>literally over 9000 shillthread reposts overlapping one another

kys faggot shill

I've been trying to tell them, It's all part of "Operation Covfefe". Trump asked us to find the meaning of covfefe.

Hint: It's just an acronym.

First word "Clinton" that's all I can tell you...

That is hilarious. These fucking libtards don't realize the Russian Collusion was actually between the DNC, Obama admin, and some Russian/UK Spies. Trump is innocent as fuck.

Russiagate is about to turn into Israelgate.

I wonder if that's part of the reason Trump was so hasty in moving the US Embassy to JewrooIslam. So when Isrealgate kicks in that's his defense against the anti Semite accusations.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Yup. Trump is good cop Mueller is bad cop. BUT ALSO, Trump gave Israel what they wanted which was Jerusalem. Israel is now trying to annex the west bank and is saying a 2 state solution is off the table. They are trying to take more and mroe and more. They're right about one thing though.

As the Sup Forums prophecy says......The star will gorge itself on clay. When everything is exposed all the way back to JFK as well as exposing the Rothschilds Israel will cease to exist. It's an illegitimate nation.