Are you ready for the ultimate "WE WUZ" experience of 2018?

Are you ready for the ultimate "WE WUZ" experience of 2018?

archive.is/W3WYK

I'll start

WE

we wuz wuzzers n wuz

Wait until it bombs on the most important market - overseas

>disney will be advertising this movie on Sup Forums for 9 months
oh come on mods please

>“As the father of two little black boys I’m super excited to have a superhero that looks like them on screen,” said Glen Greezy of New York City, who plans to hit Times Square and see the movie on opening weekend along with more than 900 of his friends on Facebook.
“Other superheroes are great and I see their movies too, but something about having a black man as the main character in a superhero movie is extra appealing.”

Sup Forums btfo this is why this movie is so important

I mean, as long as it doesn't go full SJW I can see this being an okay movie. But this is Disney after all...

Now that we have achieved true equality through super hero movies can they stop whining about it? No more affirmative action?

Answer: they will never stop taking, we have to stop giving like a bunch of weak jawed faggots. We are basically paying danegeld to the mongoloids to get them to stop being barbarians.

Fuck imagine a 900 seats movie theater filled with negros

Does the theater accidentally catch fire killing everyone inside?

Dollar for dollar the domestic market is still more important.

Probably, no one would hear the fire alarm

It will do well in non White countries like Amurica and this will make up for it

You sound like your mom.

Who fucking cares, superheroes are for manchildren and it's literally just fantasy

I just want them to keep their hands off history

This is gonna be good. Chimpouts will happen. It will be the first time ever a movie release causes damage to property.

It hasn't even been released yet?

My favorite part of these are the titles of the other stories holy shit how far have we fallen from God?
>Two dying memoirists wrote bestsellers about their final days. Then their spouses fell in love.
>In some musicals of yore, female characters deserve better.
>How a classical musican turned 400-year-old French songs into a modern hit.
Even 90 year olds should be degenerate.
Not even faggot 1960s gay musicals are safe from modern revisionists in the never ending purity spiral a la Revolutionary Commie China where the Commies turned on themselves and each other.
Lets turn this old song into rap and say how much better it is now because old = bad and new = good so go out and buy a new iPhone every 6 months goyim.

>Non white countries
>Implying that market exists
Do you expect pisspoor Nigerians to give up a week's salary just to watch a dude in fullbody latex on the big screen? You're fucking retarded m8.

Any down for mixing things up and reverse psyopping this movie? Claim it will be the BEST MOVIE EVER MADE.

Really trigger hollywood snobs.

This shit will be better than the Godfather, better than Gone with the Wind, better than Saving Private Ryan!!!

WE

Just imagine the smell. I've been in a theater with tons of minorities once. Want to know what the predominant smell was? Rotting teeth. Smelled like they were all breathing right in my face.