In the USA

This man is considered "white". Please explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKBaIUtqcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who would possibly consider him white?

relative to the average american, he is considered white

The US census, look him up

The US census doesn't determine who is white. The person filling out their very own census does. Quit making Americans look bad with your retardation.

O'rly
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKBaIUtqcY

number of Egyptians - 256,071 (2016 U.S. Census Bureau)[1
number of Americans - 326.5 million
literally .1% of the population

Still, the principle.
Sudanese are actually considered "white" per the census. WTF?, People from Chad and Mauritania etc. are probably also considered white no matter what they look like.

>yfw le 56% meme is actually too generous.

56% meme implies that every person who is labeled as hispanic is not white, which is wrong. it is more like le 70%

What's the reason for the fuckery?

Hispanic is not a race. There are Hispanic people of all types.

I know, but the problem is some mestizos want to be white so they check the white hispanic box even though they are mestizos. So the white hispanic box is blurry because there are some people who actually are white who check it too, so when people on here spread memes they just say all white hispanics are non whites

Don KANG

Still no answers?

Check out this thread that got me banned from the entirety of Sup Forums. How did this trigger the mods so intensely?

Mods are totally inconsistent with their bans. Some days you will get one who will just give you a warning for a banworthy post, then other days one will give you a 30 day ban for something relatively benign.

Sargon.

Still no explanations for this.
Pics of more "white" people.

Bump.
I need answers.

He's about as white as the chair he's sitting in

Then why is he being prevented or discouraged from identifying as black?