Is Sweden really cucked?

As the Swedes of Sup Forums put it, unlike other Europeans, Swedes have isolated and segregated all the shitskins, migrants and refugees into one city i.e Malmo in which no decent white people live, whereas other Europeans have tried to integrate and assimilate them or have had them live among themselves all over their countries. Is Sweden really one of the least cucked countries in all of Europe as the Swedes here would like us to believe? After all, segregation > assimilation right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-norway-attacks-memorial/memory-wound-memorial-to-victims-of-mass-killer-breivik-divides-norwegians-idUSKCN0WP0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbelt_medborgarskap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't eat Pizza you didn't make yourself

who this?

bump

Answer the damn questions, you fucking cuck.

>Swedes have isolated and segregated all the shitskins
true

>unlike other Europeans
no, also applies to Denmark, France, Finland etc.

>Malmö meme
No it's not so bad in Malmö. City center is full of white people, very few shitskins. They stick to themselves in their pathetic western suburbs like Rosengård. t. Helsingör-fag.

But most Swedish cities and larger towns suffer from liberal degeneracy. Same applies to Denmark.

>least cucked
no, somewhat cucked. Swedes tend to suffer from NIMBY syndrome. Also, government and administration is full of old batikhäxa hags and screeching SJW, hence the large intake of shitskins. I'd say Germans are way more cucked due to infinite Nazi guilt trip

*eastern suburb

>into one city
That is not true.
The gubbernment has seen to that the tanned swedes are spread evenly throughout the country.
They are everywhere in big cities as well in small rural towns in norrland. They are everywhere.

That pic is wrong... the barrel needs to be long and inserted directly into the ass

>they're everywhere
they're forced everywhere, they'll stick together in their ghettos eventually. gubbernment can't force a horse to drink

Yeah the previous government has already admitted that the approved invasion might've been a mistake. I don't think the majority of these people will assimilate. I highly doubt it. As you said, they have their own societies.

Do you really want them to assimilate? Making them leave is much better.

I'd rather they assimilate than form war mongering tribes. Which they kind of are :P
Any ideas on how to make them leave? That'd actually be great.

Follow the example of Breivik.

remove all forms of social benefits, targeting these shitskins. you'll see mass migration to Germany

Ah and make people sympathize with them. No thanks.
reuters.com/article/us-norway-attacks-memorial/memory-wound-memorial-to-victims-of-mass-killer-breivik-divides-norwegians-idUSKCN0WP0VA

because their first priority is sucking us dry from money. those shitskins forced to apply for asylum in Baltics mostly left for Germany

Yeah take away their expensive jackets will crush them, you're right.
But then again we'd loose the cultural enrichment :(
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg

I'm not even kidding, majority of them are allergic to work, and their women are forced to stfu and stay in the kitchen. don't forget that they're parasites, so taking away their cash benefits = removing their livelihood, thus many will fuck off quickly

how to fix sweden:
1. remove all gibs to all niggers
2. tax cuts for all white people and young white couples having kids together (must be pure germanic in 3 generations prior from both side of the parents)
3. tell niggers they are free to leave, if not, throw them into the baltic
4. remove/ban jews (i also put this as 0. seeing as this might be the most important stage)
5. remove the right to vote for all females and non patriotic males (requires the every man to pledge themselves to the country)
6. mandatory military service for all men
7. get nukes

fuck forgot,
8. ban communism and all form of kikery

5. remove the right to vote for all females and non patriotic males (requires the every man to pledge themselves to the country)
Yeah so we've already established that the men and women in government are dishonorable. So taking away peoples right to vote won't work. Give them some honest and capable people to vote for, we don't have that so the vote is pretty much pointless.

Ban dual citizenships again.

>Enligt en lag från 1 juli 2001 får nyblivna svenska medborgare behålla sitt dittillsvarande utländska medborgarskap om lagen i det andra landet tillåter det.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbelt_medborgarskap

democracy have failed in the western world cause of the lack of nationalism and because men seriously listen to women

well they are not going to keep their citizenship in this country so they better hold on to their shitskin papers

You are underestimating women. And you're overestimating men.

Everything what is trendy Swedes go full on with it. Now lefty-trend is sinking and right is rising. Maybe time will fix Sweden.

stefan, dont you have a country to run? now do that or lick some mp pussy faggot

Yeah I better get back serving the Swedes, they need more mosques

bump